It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

07/11 earthquake dream i had!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
never really remember most of my dreams but this morning i had a mad dream then woke up....
for starters this is no prediction just a crazy earthquake dream i had.
i was on holidays abroad somewhere (had a spanish look to it??) and me, my mrs and my daughter were by a hotel swimming pool when the earth started to shake and the hotel basically started to crumble and everyone was running everywhere screaming... i grabbed my daughter and running away from the hotel out onto the street when a travel rep type person came over and said everything was going to be alright and on her shirt instead of a nametag she had the numbers 07/11 then i woke up?
this could be 7th oct ? or july 2011?
thought id share this as it was abit freaky to me.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It is interesting to say the least. Well we will have to see then.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Maybe she was re-assuring you that the store shipment was on time despite the earthquake.

just a hunch? But no, dreams really are weird, as I don't remember my dreams often, I did remember one recently involving a mass UFO fleet sighting. I remember being excited and telling my girlfriend and I remember the look on her face, you know the "yeah right" look. But I convinced her to come outside and look at it. After that, I woke up.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by welshbeliever

Here's a bit of info. On October 11, 2011 Comet Elenin will be in alignment. Alignment is as follows: Sun, Elenin, Jupiter. The distance will be 0.246au from earth; that's a quarter of the distance to the sun.

And on October 17th Elenin will be the closest to the earth at 0.232au.

Just saying that these dates are close to your dream date, if that's what it signified. (7/11) I have to say, that's interesting.

I believe dreams can be very educational for the soul if we listen.

Also, did you know that comet Elenin was in alignment with the earth on march 15th, 4 days after the Japan earthquake.

Sorry if this seems a bit off topic, just thought i'd mention it since your dream "date" was so close to future Elenin alignments which I believe are and will effect the earth and our natural disasters.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Toseekthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I had a very vivid earthquake dream 2 days before the big one hit Japan. I knew in my dream the earth was moving but not where. Since I have been sensative (or so it seems) in the past I took note of this dream. @ days later I was very emotionally upheaved to open the news and see what had happened in Japan.

I get "feelings" - so while not predictive - I take notice. So watch . . .

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
so today is the day of my dream!!!
wonder if it will come true....?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

The ground shattering beneath your feet and the date of 7/11 could be symbolic of your own life, not just a real earthquake. Maybe it is a message for your personal life?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
ime dreams are what im trying to forget about, but nevertheless worried about

i think, scientifically dreams are a mind-purging mechanism, right?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

ahh now thats a good theory.. i never thought of that...
hopefully all will be fine .

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

The ground shattering beneath your feet and the date of 7/11 could be symbolic of your own life, not just a real earthquake. Maybe it is a message for your personal life?

I wanted to say the some thing! It might indicate a real earthquake somewhere today......but I would also prepare myself emotionally for some sort of "earthshaking" occurence in your own life today.

Sometimes my dreams of upheaval turn out to be correct representations of events in my own life, and not necessarily for the world or bigger populations.

That doesn't mean they are less traumatizing for me, however......

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
didnt OK city

just have aftershocks?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by welshbeliever
reply to post by jrmcleod

ahh now thats a good theory.. i never thought of that...
hopefully all will be fine .

I'm sure all will be fine but just in the off chance that something does happen personally, just remember the rest of the dream..."all will be fine"

new topics

top topics

join