It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden psyop - follow the money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
One of the best articles I have seen to do with the killing of Bin Laden or at any rate the reason for announcing his current death -

maxkeiser.com...

excerpt -

>>The report ties together the recent “official killing” of Bin Laden in order to free up trillions of dollars with Barclays and Lloyd’s of London in order to secretly bail out JP Morgan and Bank of America in order to cover their shorts on silver and losses in derivatives.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That makes sense, doesn't it? Good website on the link, by the way.

Here's a link from a very good site that has quite a lot of articles concerning global finance

www.globalresearch.ca...

Hope that link works- please let me know if you have trouble finding it. It's quite interesting when you put this article next to the one you posted.

I think the fiat currency system could well be on the brink of a complete logical collapse- sooner or later reality sets in and we may be approaching that time. The article you posted suggests a sort of desperate effort to prop up a failing system- the globalresearch article suggests that it might not work anyway.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wow, great find, this is the stuff I come to ATS to look for.

Now this completely makes sense. There is not a lot of evidence, but the way our banking systems are set up, the whole idea is to hide all the evidence.

Here is the best link I have found on the subject. Web search brings up a large number of poorly written pages with lots of crazy attached. Could this be attempts to bury the subject once again?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

From the January 2007 Idaho Observer:

Editor’s note: The story of how Ambassador Leo Wanta was commissioned by President Reagan to make $trillions for the American people in shrewd (but legal) currency trading that concentrated on buying Russian rubles at a discount to destabilize the Soviet economy surfaced in 1992. The Wanta story was recently revived on the Investigative Journal by Greg Syzmanski through interviews with Ambassador Wanta broadcast on the Republic Broadcast Network. As it turns out, British financial news publisher Christopher Story has published the documents in evidence giving credence to what is arguably the most important story in recent memory. As you will see, several poorly-reported incidents during the 90s helped to bury the Wanta story as a tall-tale. As events unfold and independent researchers put the pieces together, Ambassador Wanta is emerging as a real man whose activities produced $trillions that are stashed away in real banks and invested in real properties. If this story is true—and the evidence is becoming unavoidably compelling—then it will not be long before all the world will know.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Further excerpts from the article originally posted by the Idaho Observer.

Beginning in the early-1980s, President Ronald Reagan and a small group of his closest advisors initiated a plan to destabilize the Russian ruble. Reagan recruited his most-trusted intelligence agent Leo Emil Wanta to perform this delicate task. Wanta had served the U.S. intelligence community as a Treasury agent, in arms dealing and in other "sensitive" matters. He was chosen for this mission, not only for his loyalty to the president, but also for his unfailing honesty. In addition to his responsibilities in carrying out this covert financial coup against the former Soviet Union, Wanta was also instrumental in thwarting an attempted assassination of President Reagan "in the White House"—yet another event that went unreported by the media.

The presidency of Ronald Reagan was tumultuous, to say the least. Reagan’s administration survived several scandals and he, personally, survived several assassination attempts. Only one of these attempts, the shooting by John W. Hinkley, Jr., would be made public.

It sounds like these funds did exist, at least in the eighties.

Also note here that we how there is a very clear division among the powers that compete for control in Washington. Reagan never liked GH Bush, maybe he had good reason.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Here is the background on how all of this got started.

Enter Leo Emil Wanta, Ambassador from Somalia to Switzerland and Canada. With an initial investment of $150 billion, borrowed from the U.S. Treasury and, thus, the American people, Wanta purchased rubles from contacts in the Netherlands. According to Wanta, the ruble was valued at $1.20 on the international currency market at the time. By purchasing rubles in above-normal quantities, his company, AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc., of Vienna, Austria and other locations, was able to acquire them far below the standard exchange rates. To boot, his company was trading with U.S. dollars and other currencies.

During several live radio interviews on Greg Szymanski’s "Investigative Journal" radio program in early 2006 on the Republic Broadcasting Network, Wanta described purchasing rubles at various prices ranging "from 18 to 23 cents on the dollar." AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc., would then resell the rubles at higher rates to other investors in the financial markets. Dollars were converted into rubles, rubles into yen (or other currencies) and the process would be repeated, over and over again, until the Soviet banks could no longer bear the pressure of cashing in their own currency. According to Ambassador Wanta, "the accounts were distributed throughout secret offshore accounts and had doubled in value every two years."

It should be emphasized that the plan Ambassador Wanta designed was perfectly legal. The same strategy is employed everyday by investors throughout the world. Wanta’s plan differed though, in that his goal, at the bequest of President Reagan, was to cause a financial collapse of the Soviet Union. His repeated purchase of "discounted rubles" enabled him to profit with an advantage not available to others in the financial markets – but was and is still legal. The plan was carried out under Executive Order 12333 (EO 12333, UNITED STATES FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE ACTIVITIES is a comprehensive executive order, easily found on the Internet, that was signed by President Reagan on December 4, 1981.)

It took a lot of looking to find a credible link, so I think it is worth it to post critical excerpts here. There is more speculation than facts, but it seems there might be something credible to this story. I find it hard to believe that the report of Bin Laden's death, quickly followed by a very unbelievable rape story and arrest of the director of the IMF.

I see a power struggle taking place, and this won't be the last of it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky

That makes sense, doesn't it? Good website on the link, by the way.

Here's a link from a very good site that has quite a lot of articles concerning global finance

www.globalresearch.ca...

Hope that link works- please let me know if you have trouble finding it. It's quite interesting when you put this article next to the one you posted.

I think the fiat currency system could well be on the brink of a complete logical collapse- sooner or later reality sets in and we may be approaching that time. The article you posted suggests a sort of desperate effort to prop up a failing system- the globalresearch article suggests that it might not work anyway.

Hi Thanks the link works for me.

I do think the currancy system is close to collapse but they are trying to uphold it as long as they can and are milking it all the way.

It does not seem to matter what subject you look into whether it be health, financial affairs, common purpose, political cover ups, global warming, wars, the rothschilds, you seem to end up following a chain back to the same group of people amid a web of deceit and cover ups.

The trouble is honest people have turned a blind eye and let the crooks gain control and now it is difficult to oust them.

It needs either the whole system to collapse or heads need to roll at the top and the whole thing pulled to bits and started from scratch.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Something's happening-- there seems to be such a critical hurry to get certain things done that they've been coming out with obviously weak stories- it's like they haven't had time to edit them and rework the storyline. The bin Laden story is preposterous in so many respects, and the IMF guy got "Spitzerized" in a real hasty hurry.

There's panic in the air- but where is it going????

(Oh, and probably best on another thread, but in one respect quite relevant to this one- Have you heard that the "official" word now is that so much "important intelligence" was obtained during that raid on bin Laden's secret den that it's being used to publicly prepare the public for a new, escalated, jumbo-sized war in the mid-East? I caught a snatch of that one earlier this week in connection with an Obama speech as he courts the British into joining him. And the original story was so terribly bogus- they're just making things up now.) Is it possible that the plan is to plunder the hell out of the mid-East in some vain hope they've got enough gold to float the IMF???

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

I am sure most of you will have seen Christopher Storys articles on Wanta but if you haven't this is the link and it is worth reading-

www.worldreports.org... in

archives link

www.worldreports.org...

However since Christopher Storys death or possible assination the web site has not been updated.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by keldas
One of the best articles I have seen to do with the killing of Bin Laden or at any rate the reason for announcing his current death -

maxkeiser.com...

excerpt -

>>The report ties together the recent “official killing” of Bin Laden in order to free up trillions of dollars with Barclays and Lloyd’s of London in order to secretly bail out JP Morgan and Bank of America in order to cover their shorts on silver and losses in derivatives.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I think it was started by Petraeus getting appointed head of the CIA. Petraeus has the type of character, ability, and the military connections to bust this whole thing wide open, and the people who have managed to pull the strings behind a lot of these dirty operations are in panic mode.

Here is a link to a thread I have been started on this subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And another I have been adding to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I expect more of these types of events in the near future.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by keldas

I've reached the exact same conclusion- the problems and corruption have pervaded every aspect of society now- there is no easy way out of this. We long ago passed the point where the corruption can be addressed as individual cases.

And, of course, the most troubling aspect to it all is the fact that the general public has developed an ignorant, infantile and passive mentality that not only resists constructive change, but actually wallows in a denial that any is even needed.

I think the next few years will be critical ones in the history of this country, and in the world in general. I don't know what will happen- I sure want to believe that people will wake up soon before it's too late.

The global research article gave me a happy flutter of hope- the corruption and conspiracies might actually be on the brink of getting destroyed by their own faulty logic. Also, I don't know whether you noticed it, but towards the end of that article the author suggested that the US might go isolationist in a last ditch effort at self preservation. Now this would be a good idea!!! How very sensible!! This would not, of course, happen without a major REAL change in government- the current administration is presently on the threshold of putting us and Britain into a war situation that will be truly nightmarish and morally indefensible. But perhaps a shift to isolationism in the American citizens could produce some leaders that would pursue this course, and then we would stand a chance of getting free from these evils in a relatively peaceful manner.

Or it'll go the other way.

What are your thoughts on this?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by keldas

Actually I hadn't read those- and thank you very much for directing me to them!!

More food for thought here.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I'm reading those threads now- thanks for directing me to them!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Good, I hope you find some good info. Too bad this thread isn't getting any attention.

I would add, I think Obama is starting to look like a stand up guy. Most of what he has done over his first two years in office, it seems to me, is to concentrate on getting ahold of the reigns of power. When the GW admin left office, I am sure they made it so Obama would not have any real control of the government. Obama has had to play ball just to have a chance of ever be in control.

new topics

top topics

join