It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Has Been Firing At Max Power (1 Billion Watts) At The New Madrid Fault Zone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Did anyone read the link SkipperJohn posted earlier. I'd like to hear what Phage and all you debunkers have to say. Is the European Times a credible news source? European times

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Are you kidding?

In a separate development, we published a warning last week from a self-described MI6, FSB and Serbian triple agent using the code name Alexander that the Camp Bondsteel US military base in Kosovo would be hit by a suitcase nuclear bomb at 4:44 PM on April 4th. We waited to see if this would happen before writing this report and it did not.

As a result, we feel a need to explain why we took Alexander’s warning seriously. “Alexander” first contacted this writer several years ago after being introduced by a Canadian agent called Steve M. He told me he had 70 kilograms of Thai Stick, that is to say marijuana dipped in opium and said that he would kill me if I did not introduce him to the yakuza. I introduced him to a Japanese right-winger who then took him to see some Yakuza gangsters. The yakuza told him it was a trap and that the “Thai stick” was tainted with dangerous narcotic chemicals.

www.eutimes.net...

Look at the bottom of the article, where it says
Source
It's a blog post from Benjamin Fulford.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

dutchsinse has alot of youtubes and a website. He seems to know what he is talking about with HAARP scaalar rings on radar relating severe weather. While I may not be a 100% believer, yet anyway, I think there is alot of compelling evidence.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
reply to post by caladonea

dutchsinse has alot of youtubes and a website. He seems to know what he is talking about with HAARP scaalar rings on radar relating severe weather. While I may not be a 100% believer, yet anyway, I think there is alot of compelling evidence.

Isn't that the dude who lives with his mama ?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

dutchsinse has alot of youtubes and a website.

Yeah.....he sure does. SO?

He seems to know what he is talking about....

NO, he sure doesn't. Well, actually....he can read and watch others make weather forecasts, which he then applies to his nonsense "youtubes and a website", where be bedazzles his fans with amazing crap...all made-up, either from his vivid imagination (hoping the people won't catch on to it all being BS)...or, he is actually so self-deluded, he may think he is something special.....

....with HAARP scaalar rings on radar relating severe weather.

LOL!!! There are no such things as "HAARP scalar rings"!!!

He shows his adoring fans instances where weather radars have displayed typical interference patterns, since they can cause such things, when several antennas radio waves interfere with one another.....the "rings" are obvious, to anyone who understands HOW radar works.

"ditchsinse" is full if it!! Sorry, you got scammed by his nonsense.....

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

LOL!!! There are no such things as "HAARP scalar rings"!!!

I found a few things suggesting maybe there are.
One is Dutchsinse and he is putting out about one a month illustrating ring formations being generated . Texas to Minnesota– ‘HAARP RINGS’ and ‘SCALAR SQUARES” – 24-48 hours from now www.dutchsinse.com...

This is a video posted in response to Dutchsinse though I don't think this guy is an expert he does point out these rings clearly evident.

Here is an ATS thread examining them; Are these scalar rings?? HAARP???www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.infiniteunknown.net... warfare-update-april-21-2011-after-3-weeks-of-pressure-from-the-international-commun/

This is just a blogger but seems to know what he is discussing and after all we are only blogging here. I don't see any reps from HAARP posting.
alpha411.blogspot.com...

The newspaper reported that researchers from the University of Alaska, UCLA, and Penn State all engaged in pre-HAARP work: "The scientists had achieved some promising results by beaming energy into the ionosphere to create extremely low frequency (ELF) waves that can travel long distances and to great depths. " (A perfect way to create an earthquake wherever one wishes!")

educate-yourself.org...

GWEN works in conjunction with HAARP and the Russian Woodpecker transmitter, which is similar to HAARP. The Russians openly market a small version of their weather-engineering system called Elate, which can fine-tune weather patterns over a 200 mile area and have the same range as the GWEN unit. An Elate system operates at Moscow airport. The GWEN towers shoot enormous bursts of energy into the atmosphere in conjunction with HAARP. The website www.cuttingedge.org wrote an expose of how the major floods of the Mid-West USA occurred in 1993.

forum.prisonplanet.com...
www.dtic.mil...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by newcovenant
HAARP Array Generates Earthquakes Using Infrasound Resonance

Analysis Low-frequency atmospheric manipulation by the HAARP Induction Magnetometer was recorded for more than 2 days, as presented in the video above, right before the 7.0 earthquake destroyed Haiti's capital, Port-Au-Prince. Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez was certainly one of the most vocal world leaders to publicly state what is well-known to many in the scientific community, that the devastation of Haiti was not natural disaster, but an atrocity committed by US government 'special forces'. This was accomplished by a combination of land-based HAARP antennae in conjunction with sea-based Naval vessels using inaudible infrasound resonance technology developed from designs of Nikola Tesla that had been stolen by George Scherf Sr., 'Curious' George Scherf Jr., Otto Skorzeny and Reinhardt Gehlen. Otto Skorzeny made a deathbed confession admitting as much, and gave an account of his participation in the assassination of Tesla in 1943, which became published in a book called "The Bush Connection" in 2003, and detailed in Veil of Invisibility, by this author.
www.humanresonance.org...

Some familiar posters from this thread on another ATS thread defending HAARP.
HAARP and Severe Weather: The Physics of HAARP, Scalar Weaponry, and Hurricane Katrina
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Though there are more than a few "experts" on what HAARP doesn't do -
very few of them will tell you what it does.

edit on 29-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Otto Skorzeny,
That's a name to conjure with. A remarkable and clever man it seems, and it also seems he died twice, once in 1975, and again in 1999. Also part of the 'real' Odessa, whatever it was called variously. The trouble with the death-bed confession is that it was when he died in 1999, or was it 1975?

Clearly the episode in 1975 was a NDE.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by njl51

No offense given, nor any taken.

It's all very well and good to think outside the box...where would we be if the Wright brothers hadn't done that very thing? Or Tesla? Or so many, many others?

Having said that?

when one is forcasting the doom of the world, or in this case the middle of the United States, one should as least attempt to pass along the why's and wherefore's don't you think?

Remember what happened to the little boy who cried wolf? Or Cassandra?

Proof, or at least attempting to provide some, is always a good thing.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
One BILLION Watts!

(Pinkie in mouth).

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Does Dutchsinse explain what "scalar" means? What scalar waves are?

Yes, HAARP can create ELF radiation in the ionosphere. No, ELF radiation cannot create earthquakes.

The GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network) system does not work in conjunction with HAARP or the Woodpecker transmitter (which is not similar to HAARP). GWEN transmitters do not shoot enormous bursts of energy into the atmosphere. The peak power of the low frequency antenna is 3,200 W . The GWEN network operates at low frequencies (150 to 175 kHz). . It's purpose is provide communications in the event of an EMP.

www.nap.edu...

edit on 5/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Alchemst7

Are you kidding?

In a separate development, we published a warning last week from a self-described MI6, FSB and Serbian triple agent using the code name Alexander that the Camp Bondsteel US military base in Kosovo would be hit by a suitcase nuclear bomb at 4:44 PM on April 4th. We waited to see if this would happen before writing this report and it did not.

As a result, we feel a need to explain why we took Alexander’s warning seriously. “Alexander” first contacted this writer several years ago after being introduced by a Canadian agent called Steve M. He told me he had 70 kilograms of Thai Stick, that is to say marijuana dipped in opium and said that he would kill me if I did not introduce him to the yakuza. I introduced him to a Japanese right-winger who then took him to see some Yakuza gangsters. The yakuza told him it was a trap and that the “Thai stick” was tainted with dangerous narcotic chemicals.

www.eutimes.net...

Look at the bottom of the article, where it says
Source
It's a blog post from Benjamin Fulford.
I love it when phage just gets to the Point! you all could learn something or three. lol ...off topic.... but phage should be a topic...I never get tired of reading his opinions. which is most of the time very good..[That was a compliment]

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by Red Cloak

Thank you op for this thread. I am becoming suspicious of the recent weather in the midwest. I live in Michigan and the rain we have been receiving here has been epic. My basement flooded and there is a pond now in the park near my house. There is a flood warning until futher notice for some citites in Southeast michigan. It's has been very cloudy and extremely rainy here since May 21. The strange thing is that these thunderstorms contain very little wind. The sky and clouds turned dark green as if a tornado might form, but nothing. I hope this is just normal weather.

Also Yesterday morning I looked at the weather and the doopler looked pretty tame, but in reality Michigan is experiencing very unpredictable weather. Today was suppose to be partly cloudy here in Detroit with sun, but it is extremely cloudy. The techno festival starts today I hope it doesn't rain...again. Really I wish had enough money to leave for a few days because this weather is starting to freak me out.

edit on 28-5-2011 by Teeky because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2011 by Teeky because: more

i can back this up. i live in lansing. weather is weird here. rains for like a week straight and everything floods, than its 90 degrees for 4 days and drops to damn near 35 degrees for a week. shoots back up to 80s-90s. drops again...have to live here to understand other situations as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I must say that is interesting. You can clearly the the silhouette of some type of circular disturbance of some kind..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join