It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thom Hartmann: Why Are We Chasing Terrorists Not Banksters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Just watched this video in which he makes this very important point.

I don't necessarily agree with his take on Al Qaeda - but the plus, perhaps, is that he is arguing the case based on the Mafia Government official AQ story. At least this means he can't be written off as a 'loony', and the main point he is making stands whether you believe the OS or not.

To many the answers to the question he raises are obvious, but imo this is a good video for family and friends who are sceptical or worse of anything which could be seen as a 'conspiracy theory'.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
good video indeed, I have a feeling that the media will shift one day because there will come a day when consumers will reclaim their rights and be able to kill brands and labels working together.

The reason why we're chasing terrorists is because the bankers profit from it.

Whatever bad happens on this planet, there are people that will make a profit from it.

I couldn't live with those amounts of blood on my hands, and people who have gone through wind and rain for a few bucks for their "so called non profit organisation" Link

btw I like your signature

GM

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
ooops!
edit on 28-5-2011 by Grey Magic because: Double post

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My computer is too sick for videos at the moment, it does sound like a good one though. But about terrorists and bankers... How high do you you jump to keep the lights on and food on the table? The global bankers are todays kings and what they say goes, they have the money. This world is sick, really sick. 9/11 has nothing to do do with the Taliban and Alcadia is more like Al CIA duh.

We are chasing terrorists so the war industry has a job. There is money in making bombs and killing people. On the full social balance there is more loss than profit with the business of destruction, but these are lying, killing psychopaths running the show.

For the sake of this universe I hope there is something with all this 2012 doomsday crap, humanity is just a pack of self centred, egotistical maniacs and will continue there rain of terror and destruction if allowed to travel the universe. Take a look at yourself, have you ever lied or cheated? Do you only show strength against a seemingly weaker opponent? Why are we chasing lies? Why is there a truth embargo on all things ET? Why does the world listen to the OS when it has more holes than a crumpet?

I don't know but it is ******* retarded. I am just looking forward to swimming with some dolphins. The rest of this planet stinks, really bad.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Why are we chasing terrorist and not bankers?

The terrorists have weaker armies at their disposal.
Banks have better PR departments.
We don't want to look like we are robbing banks....

Insert additional snarky reasons as needed.

Though it's likely a mix of the three, imo.

M.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Much thanks for that vid. I used to listen to Thom Hartmann every day on progressive talk am radio, but then I was realizing that Obama is a Neocon fascist, and I stopped listening, and only tuned in Alex Jones every day now, on my interwebs. I'm extremely glad Thom is coming around. he still has more recovery from the matrix though, as he thinks Al Qaeda did 9-11 to us. Which is another blood stained Big Lie like the global war on Al Qaeda.

new topics

top topics

join