It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See this video, then tell me, is your soul burning for justice? are you tired of things like this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hi, i just want to ask, please look at this video, then tell me what you think, i'll tell you what i think right now.

Whatever is happening, my heart aches, my soul burns, these kids, are your kids, these will some day be my kids? these little boys and girls, have nothing to do with this stupid world we live in, so, look at this video, and then tell me what you feel, what do you want to do?

What i want to do right now, and i'm sorry if someone disagree, but this is what I feel, what i want to do right now, is load up my gun, ask everyone i know to do the same, then take the streets and take down each and every one who dares to do something like this, my soul is burning, i can't lie, my heart is aching, these are your kids, these are my kids, these is the future we want? something inside me has said 'too much', something inside me is burning, is your heart and soul burning? mine is, these are not my kids, these are someone else's kids, but why do i feel this? stupid people, stupid government, we should get rid of all of them, kill them all i say, no one should survive, i'm tired, i'm really tired, who the hell do they think they are?

Translation of what the teacher is saying:

Yes, my love, everyone on the floor. Little ones... what? What, my love? No, nothing's happening love, just put your little faces on the ground... with your... beautiful ones, put your little faces on the floor. Nothing is the matter, nothing is going to happen to us, just don't get up please. We are going to sing a song! We're going to sing... I know which one! Yes! If rain drops were made of chocolate, I would love to be there... Who wants chocolate!?

Is this your kid?

Or maybe this one?

Could any one of those be your kid? watch the video and tell me.

To those firing guns on the background, i tell you this,[snip], I wish you will never have children that will be left on the streets because of you and your stupidity, i wish you a lonely and painful death, yes, I don't care about you, have a painful death, be shot on the street, and no one will care for you. That's all.

I'm tired, this world needs to change.

This is in Mexico, this is in a country which not so long ago, was a free country, open your eyes, this is what will be like soon, if not already, in your own place, get up!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

I have such respect for teachers like her. Holy crap.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Kaifan

I have such respect for teachers like her. Holy crap.

Yes, i do too, i'm not sure how i would behave in a situation like that, but all my respect goes to her, she really cares, we need more people like her.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It is horrific and sad, but don't look for help from Americans. Much like how the Nazis taught Germans to think of Jews, we Americans have been taught by the Right to think little brown Mexicans are a subhuman specie, or at least a lower form of it than caucasians.

I will bet you cannot find ONE SINGLE white mother or father on the Right who would not be aghast should their daughter get in a relationship with a Mexican. I challenge any Righty on ATS to tell me they'd be perfectly fine with it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

What i want to do right now, and i'm sorry if someone disagree, but this is what I feel, what i want to do right now, is load up my gun, ask everyone i know to do the same, then take the streets and take down each and every one who dares to do something like this, my soul is burning, i can't lie, my heart is aching, these are your kids, these are my kids, these is the future we want? something inside me has said 'too much', something inside me is burning, is your heart and soul burning? mine is, these are not my kids, these are someone else's kids, but why do i feel this? stupid people, stupid government, we should get rid of all of them, kill them all i say, no one should survive, i'm tired, i'm really tired, who the hell do they think they are?

To those firing guns on the background, i tell you this,[snip], I wish you will never have children that will be left on the streets because of you and your stupidity, i wish you a lonely and painful death, yes, I don't care about you, have a painful death, be shot on the street, and no one will care for you. That's all.

Yes, you are tired. Very tired. You need to get some rest. Your outrage here is frightening. You wish to do the same thing those you abhor are doing. Think about it. Your above post is like a Jared Loughner rant.

Look, just try to chill out a little, okay? If this news, and all this violence is prompting you to want to do the same, then don't watch it for a while. It's spring. Go for a walk on a beach, or in a forrest. Take up photography. See a doctor.

But please don't do any harm to anyone.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Unfortunately the people shooting aren't human. They roaches that need to be squashed.
We need to treat them as such.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

You don't really know what that gunfire was coming from, and you don't really know what the situation involved was, was it actually someone shooting in the school? Or was it something happening nearby?

Whatever the case may be, you just landed yourself on a watchlist. If you're going to become a vigilante, you're probably wise not to announce it on a monitored venue.

Who is your real enemy? The people who created this situation, or the people involved directly in it.

Your enemy is not the lowly goon trying to make a quick dirty buck, they are never ending.

The enemy is the people who created this god awful state.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by Kaifan

Unfortunately the people shooting aren't human. They roaches that need to be squashed.

Actually they are human. They used to be like those nice little kids. But you know... growing up in places where there are drug cartel and powerful gangs... and in poor family isn't the same thing as to grow up as in big suburban house with white fence.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by Kaifan

Yes, you are tired. Very tired. You need to get some rest. Your outrage here is frightening. You wish to do the same thing those you abhor are doing. Think about it. Your above post is like a Jared Loughner rant.

Look, just try to chill out a little, okay? If this news, and all this violence is prompting you to want to do the same, then don't watch it for a while. It's spring. Go for a walk on a beach, or in a forrest. Take up photography. See a doctor.

But please don't do any harm to anyone.

Of course not lady, you got it all wrong! but your logic, each and every revolutionary out there in the past who got tired and fought back to protect can be grouped with Jared, please do put at the same level as he is, don't insult me without really understanding the issue, he just went on a rampage because he thought the space shuttle was fake and he went and shot people at a mall, that's crazy, what i was talking about is something that is already happening, people from towns getting armed and raising up to this drug dealers who constantly kill people on the streets and usually have inocente casualties, that's complete different, who will protect you when the police and the drug dealers are one and the same? who do you ask for help then? or will just just give up and let yourself or your family be killed?

That's what i was talking about, these people are suffering, nobody is doing anything about it, armed groups are starting to popup all over there, citizens tired of the abuse, they are fighting back, that's not like what Jared did at all.

Somehow you think doing something about this abuse is wrong? you say i'm frightening, well we should all be like that with matters like this, we should not allow this to happen and should show that they will not have our lives easily, but no one is forced to do so, i just felt like saying what i felt at that time after watching the video, i'm tired of the abuse and the suffering these people are going through, lots of other people are too, i guess all of them are crazy then.. including each and every soldier out there fighting for freedom, including everyone who once participated on a revolution to free their country and their people from abuse?

Anyway, i don't have anything else to say, bye now.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
reply to post by Kaifan

You don't really know what that gunfire was coming from, and you don't really know what the situation involved was, was it actually someone shooting in the school? Or was it something happening nearby?

Whatever the case may be, you just landed yourself on a watchlist. If you're going to become a vigilante, you're probably wise not to announce it on a monitored venue.

Who is your real enemy? The people who created this situation, or the people involved directly in it.

Your enemy is not the lowly goon trying to make a quick dirty buck, they are never ending.

The enemy is the people who created this god awful state.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

Actually i do, there are several articles about this explaining what happened, i just didn't link them because they are in spanish. 5 cab drivers were killed on the street, just outside the school.

I know who is the enemy, we all know, not these people they are just pawns, the real enemy is above that and living a peaceful and rich life, while these people are being killed on the streets just to keep the money coming in. We all know who they are.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by archasama

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by Kaifan

Actually they are human. They used to be like those nice little kids. But you know... growing up in places where there are drug cartel and powerful gangs... and in poor family isn't the same thing as to grow up as in big suburban house with white fence.

Most of them never were like these little kids, they were born on a different world, they were abused since their early days, they didn't had a chance to have loving parents or went on vacation or had many toys and candy and all those things we are used to.

Instead, as soon as they were able to go outside, they had to work, selling candy, bread or whatever was needed to get by, having to turn the earned money to abusive parents who later used the money to buy drinks or drugs, getting beaten up if not enough money was earned, that's how they are used to live, that's why they don't know any better, violence is all they know, and they've been trained to earn life like this. Their behavior is sub human at best, they were not born into the same life most of us were.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

My soul burns for justice for all the abused and brutalised children of the world! No child should have to live in fear. No teacher should have to tell her charges to cower and turn their beautiful faces to the floor. Yes, I'm tired of things like this and more. What to do about it? From thousands of miles away, I don't think there is anything I can personally do. If this were happening in my community I think I would only act if I felt empowered to do so and in so violent a neighbourhood, I'm not sure how that would be possible.

new topics

top topics

join