It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you old enough to remember? Have you changed since it happened?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Not only there, but in the 51 day seige, Waco Texas, (quote from article>"74 men, women and children died — including twelve children younger than five years of age. Fire trucks were prevented by the FBI from approaching the inferno." And, this unimaginable torture from the demonic demon possessed Federal Agents under the Illuminatic Globalist Rapist In Chief "This included such psy-war tactics as sleep deprivation of the inhabitants of the community by means of all-night broadcasts of recordings of the screams of rabbits being slaughtered."
Sick sick sick, and they put "massive amounts" of CS gas into the building, despite knowing that inside were more than a dozen children".
Per this article, which also says, much info has been getting disapeared from the web.
www.serendipity.li...

Demonic demonic vile diabolical evil, from "As in the days of Noah," when people were having sex with fallen angels and producing people-eating six toed giants.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Determined2Wonder

haha!! well since nobody liked them I'm ok with it.

I thought her interview was fantastic. Nothing she said sounded "unappealing" or dishonest at all. I don't care if the entire community really did hate them (which I doubt).......our gov't dropped a bomb ON THEIR HOUSE!!!!!

This is the first time I've heard about this and I'm from PA.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuroSlam
As for myself, it was my last year of highschool and I was living just across the river in New Jersey. Already in the Army Reserves and ready to die for "country". Today, I loath the country and a part of me looks forward to the day that the Federal Government is a thing of the past.

You loathe your country? Well then, do your part and leave, find a country more suitable for you and free up a job here.
On the other hand, I HATE the govt as it is TODAY, but I LOVE being an AMERICAN!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Originally posted by NuroSlam
As for myself, it was my last year of highschool and I was living just across the river in New Jersey. Already in the Army Reserves and ready to die for "country". Today, I loath the country and a part of me looks forward to the day that the Federal Government is a thing of the past.

You loathe your country? Well then, do your part and leave, find a country more suitable for you and free up a job here.
On the other hand, I HATE the govt as it is TODAY, but I LOVE being an AMERICAN!

Leaving is a non starter, "don't like it get out" is not an option, I chose to live where I live for my reasons, I don't have to "love it". I believe that Government is slavery just as religion is, and as such I believe this to be just another slave farm, so pray tell, with those beliefs where would one find a non slave farm to move to? It doesn't exist.

This is the Story of your Enslavement

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

then youre as much a slave as everyone you say is

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by NuroSlam

then youre as much a slave as everyone you say is

Yes, I am a slave, i acknowledge it and oppose it. While you attack me for my disdain of nationalism and I'm sure would be willing to use force to "change" my mind, I attack the fiction that is the state. I would never attempt to use force to change your mind, can you say the same thing? If you believe "America" is the greatest country on earth, by all means write it a check.

The idea of "American" is laughable, if anything, I am a Texican as Texas was the country(state) of my birth (yes, Texican is a word). However, I do not need to group myself with other people to feel better about myself, nor do I feel the need to impose my beliefs on someone else with the all to old and tired "love it or leave it" mentality. That statement reeks of statism. I will not change the method in which I communicate, if you don't like what I have to say, don't read it, it is a free country after all right?

The offence you pre port to have with my loathing of this country merely shows a lack of understanding as to who and what the the nature of hate, evil, hipocracy that drives this world.

I am not some teenager rebelling against a strict mother. I am a man, a father, a human being who no longer accepts his slave owners.

I pray to no god
I bow before no man
I salute no flag
I declare my self free and sovereign and no longer consent to be governed

Civilized man has no need to be governed, but who is civilized?

edit on 31-5-2011 by NuroSlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Determined2Wonder

I do agree that no one liked MOVE, and I do remember many of the jokes we made as school kids about Ramona Africa, however I would have to disagree that there was a sigh a relief after that 1985 incident. The way I remember it, many people were shocked and could not believe that the Police just went in there and bombed the place.

The city did give MOVE every chance to vacate their home which they were legally evicted from. However, that is the 1978 incident. There was no eviction order in 1985. In 1985 the neighbors complained about the load speaker being used at all hours, the complained of the garbage all over the place, but there was no eviction order. The police in 1985 were serving a search warrant.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i was less than 10yrs old...never knew that happened...

whoa?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join