It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt permanently opens Gaza border crossing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

In border opening, Gazan relief but Israeli worry

ap.org By IBRAHIM BARZAK, Associated Press

Egypt's decision reflects a change in its attitude toward Israel since Mubarak's downfall. At least outwardly, the military council running the country until parliamentary and presidential elections later this year has shown more interest in warming ties with the Palestinians than with maintaining the Mubarak-era close adherence to Israel...
"The issue is no longer empowering Fatah or Hamas. The issue is empowering Gaza. We want people to go out of this jail."

So freedom for the Palestinians who want out of Gaza but no way back in I bet. Lol Egyptian Revolution is a cia/zionist coup. People get shot for protesting now just like the good old days. Yep freedom to submit or die. Still hoping beyond hope things get better after this election if you get to have one.

I don't think Isreal is too worried with Egypt promising no weapons in searches and controlled entry same as always non?

edit on 28-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...
Hers is another link just go's to show Mubarak kept that border shut to please the US goverment which pleases israel new times now for the palestinians more freedom

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TREASONFX
www.bbc.co.uk...
Hers is another link just go's to show Mubarak kept that border shut to please the US goverment which pleases israel new times now for the palestinians more freedom

I hope your right man a true open border would be a great thing but until the people of Egypt get to put in their own leadership I'll remain skeptical.

edit on 30-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by TREASONFX
www.bbc.co.uk...

I hope your right man a true open border would be a great thing but until the people of Egypt get to put in their own leadership I'll remain skeptical.

edit on 30-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

I'm sure its fine.

top topics

join