It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabies Vaccinations A Big Scam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So what IS the truth about the necessity of rabies vaccinations? Do these vaccines change an animals DNA? Can these drugs change an animals demeanor? Is the fear of rabies substantiated? Are our pets really in grave danger of contracting this virus?

Holistic veterinarian, Dr. John Fudens says "The vaccines, particularly rabies, are a political and economic scam being forced upon pet owners because they do not know the truth."

In this well presented article in Dogs Naturally Magazine (May 18, 2011), Dr. Fuden quotes from a widely used veterinarian's textbook and reveals another truth:

Current Veterinary Therapy by Kirk, the textbook bible for veterinarians in general, has an article on canine and feline vaccines by two researchers. Near the end of the article is a paragraph called Annual Vaccinations. It states “The practice of annual vaccinations lacks scientific validity or verification. There is no immunological requirement for annual vaccinations. The practice of annual vaccinations should be considered of questionable efficacy unless it is used as a mechanism to provide an annual physical examination or is required by law.” Sure, if we can’t manipulate you with annual vaccinations let’s pass a law to get you into the office. Nice trick!

The article is very short and contains pertinent information. Please read before commenting.
www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com...

Do you all think this revelation can and will bring about changes in the way we treat our pets?
Is Dr. Fuden a whistleblower and a freedom fighter for truth?
Do you all think rabies vaccinations are a necessary medical treatment?
Does this information presented change your mind?
What happens if you do not vaccinate your pet?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ah another person who does not believe in science. Do you really think that the whole thing is a lie and there are only a select few who disagree with no scientific evidence.
edit on 28-5-2011 by gorgi because: spelling

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
See how vaccines are killing your brains: humansarefree.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Rabies exist in nature and can transmit easily to our domesticated pets. An infected animal with rabies will lash out at anyone, so it becomes a danger to other animals and humans who can also get the virus and die from it. Whats so hard to understand that living in a populated environment, you have to be careful of stuff like this and in turn protect your pet from wild animals whom are left to nature and rabies.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I am going to have to respectfully disagree as I work in an emergency animal center. We treat domestic, exotic, and on rare occasions, wildlife.
Now, don't get me wrong. I question vaccinations a lot. I don't get flu shots and both of my children had horrible allergic reactions to vaccinations as infants.
But rabies?! This is without question a necessity. Pets don't have allergic reactions to the rabies injection itself. It's the preservatives and by-products they put in the vaccine. THAT is something worth blowing the lid on. We need these vaccines to keep out pets safe and to keep us safe. I have seen one too many times what lack of vaccinations can do. Not only to pets, but to humans as well. And it's not a scare tactic. I have had to put down and dispose of so many pets because someone either couldn't afford a $20 vaccine, or were against them for whatever reason.
How many pets get into dead things ALL the time? Seeing as how we were able to almost completely wipe out rabies among domestic animals, the risk of no longer vaccinating them is too high. Rabies STILL exists among wildlife. So if we stop vaccinating our pets, and they get bit by a wild animal, or catch a wild animal, the epidemic could start all over again.
Now, if we want to get into behavior changes of pets over the last 50 years or so... I believe that has NOTHING to do with vaccinations. It's the fact that we treat our pets like humans. There are no boundaries. There is a pecking order within households where the dog is at the top. How many people totally change their lifestyle around for their dog? I know people who put in tile so it's easier to clean up after accidents. I know people who have their spouse sleeping on the couch or other room because the dog is territorial over the (HUMAN!) bed. Dogs getting table scraps. Cats not given the things they need to feel stable. (perches, access to windows to see outside, etc) People keeping herding breeds in apartments in the city. People being overly aggressive with training. People not doing any training at all. I could go on and on. WE are the problem. Not them. When I was a kid, the dogs lived in their dog houses in the back yard. They were not carried around in purses and treated better than some people treat their own children. I also think diet is a HUGE contributor to behavior problems. There are all these holistic and ultra healthy dog foods out there. Which is wonderful. BUT they are ridiculously high in protein. If a dog can't burn that protein off, they are going to act out. They get destructive and aggressive. While I have always applauded thinking outside the box, I find this completely ridiculous.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Rabies a scam? Maybe but, which way? the disease or the cure? probably not .Depends where you live i guess,obviously not the Phillipines.
www.myhealthblog.org...
Witnessing Rabies Treatment for Cat Bite on my Cousin

"Interesting experience. Next time we know better how to react versus rabies. Lots of that rabies going on in the Philippines. Good business for rabies drugs. Heard from the drug stores these were fast selling items. Hopefully it works on my cousin."

edit on 28-5-2011 by 12voltz because: of the constant frothing

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I've seen several rabid animals myself, it's a very dangerous virus and if you don't take precautions against it, it can and will cause all kinds of problems. And I can tell you you do NOT want to contract rabies yourself, it isn't pleasant.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There's a possibility the vaccine is a scam because for humans it doesn't work. Animals on the other hand it may or may not work. But there's a good bet if it doesn't work on humans then it won't work on animals. A perfect example would be when I was working in Mozambique when a local worker who had previously been vaccinated contracted rabies after being bitten by a rabid dog and died 3 weeks later of rabies. Of course after his funeral I vowed never to have the rabies vaccine again. It does not protect you from rabies. That being the case, why in the hell should we take a vaccine that is full of toxins that will only damage our bodies and not prevent us from getting the disease in the first place.

Just like the Flu vaccine. As much use as a chocolate ashtray. It will do more harm than good. Better with Vitamin D3.......

They can take their rabies vaccines and shove them where the sun doesn't shine!!
edit on 28/5/2011 by stevcolx because: edit

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
im still for rabis vac. just because its still out there,(except england) and as long as its still there i would want to prevent my pets from getting it

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
im still for rabis vac. just because its still out there,(except england) and as long as its still there i would want to prevent my pets from getting it

Are you saying that rabies does not exist in England?
If rabies is such a great danger, then why do some places only require the vaccine be given every three years instead of yearly?

From the article:

Some areas of the country are more enlightened and fortunate to have the rabies vaccine mandated every three years. You can be assured the rise of rabies is never taken into account as to whether the vaccine should be required or not. More on this later. The local government personnel benefit by extending more control over our lives, enriching the public treasury with fees, tags and fines, and giving the appearance that local government is doing something about animal populations, disease and risks to the public.

www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Rabies on the whole is unknown in the UK or England since some people think England is the whole of the UK but thats whole other story. The last case was in 2002 and it was from a bat.

If travelling to the EU (continental Europe) animals need the jab and vice versa if an animal is entering this country it must be shown that it either has the jab or be placed in quarantine until the incubation period is over.

Since the UK is rabies free I would sure as hell like to think that all people bringing livestock or pets here would have made sure that the animals rabies shot is up to date and not lapsed by a few years because someone thinks that yearly jabs are un-necessary.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Ficargul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
According to Dr. Fudens:

The number of dog/cat bite cases in the U.S. that expose humans to rabies is as rare as shark attacks. This low incident rate has nothing to do with mandatory vaccination as the number of cases was low before the mandatory requirement.

I would be interested in hearing the statistics of rabid pets where you all live. Dr. Fudens article does make it sound like the rabies issue has been a big conspiracy for quite some time.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Its not the fact how common it happens its the fact how the rabies virus spreads. The rabies virus will be very prevelant in saliva (viruses are very smart and pick the method of travel best suited). And since the disease destroys nervous system it will affect the brain...in animals of course it results to biting (transmission) which is how the virus is best spread.
Its also quite dangerous as being 100% lethal if not treated quickly. Unless we can all be assured that no wild animals have rabies, i think its best we protect ourselves and our pets.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I agree with the one poster, it is the suspension medium that we should all be concerned about. The vaccine does work but here is where we lose sight of the truth!

Humans are just as susceptible at contracting Rabies. It is through the saliva of the infected animal that we can become exposed. So why are they not "requiring" that humans take Rabies shots? Because, it is a marketing/territorial thing; Vets (Veterinarians) need to make as much money to be a part of the "system" or "group" that they Associate with. Literally Vets pay thousands to be "accredited", or "promoted" (through discounts on drugs and equipment), and will "obey" and "follow commands" in their attempts at being profitable. It is all about Money!

Years ago a person could simply walk into any feedstore and purchase Rabies Vaccinations and administer them themselves. No big deal really. Most people have many dogs and to have to bring each and every one of them into the Vets would be time consuming and expensive. In some rural settings the Vet will come to you, but in most cases that is very rare too. Now, forget it, somehow it has become "illegal"!! Illegal? WTH? Is someone abusing the vaccinations and "getting off"? I highly doubt that, but someone is getting away with something and it isn't the consumer.

I think it is a ridiculous thing to do to people in order to force them to "Pay" the State! Again, and again, one thing after another, if they can only charge you for your AIR they would do it!

Furthermore, I believe that most dogs begin aging too rapidly after 8 years of age and I attribute that to the Rabies Vaccinations. I stopped my first dog's vaccinations at 8 and he lived to be 18; I had expected him to live to be 20 but he died of Kidney failure within weeks of consuming some products "MADE in CHINA" that were known to have Melamine. I was mad but I could not do anything for my little friend at that point, and so I put him down. I am now and have always been an affirmed "Non-Chinese Product" person, forever!

As for Rabies, I know it is all about understanding the risks of exposure that will prevent your pet from getting Rabies. If you let your dog or cat run about without a leash, then you should vaccinate. If you are a person that has a private yard, and walks their animals with a lead, then your risk is nearly zero unless there is an attack, by a Rabid animal; in which case treatment is available if a confirmation is made. It is that simple! Even a person can take the Rabies vaccinations if they have a "high risk" exposure rate working with wild animals.

Sad pitiful world! Exploit them while you can seems to be the premise of the day. Sad!

top topics

join