It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you people not know how to read, or are you that self absorbed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I can go along with that, nice post!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I really like your avatar Midnight. Did you make it yourself?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jubes
If a thread is over 10 pages long it get s very time consuming to read every reply, sadly some of us have real lives outside of ATS and do not have the time to sit and read every reply in a thread that is 100, 200, 1000 pages long. Sometimes a person will hit the reply button start typing a reply and real life gets in the way, they may have to step away form the computer for a few minutes, by the time they finish typing their reply the thread could be 3 or 4 pages long. So it looks like they didn't read the replies before theirs because frankly they didn't as those replies were posted while they were typing their reply. ATS is a busy fast paced site sometimes people are replying at the same time. Sometimes people only have the time to read the OP and want to contribute something to the thread so they post a reply based on the OP. I wouldn't go so far as to call it self absorbed though. If a reply has a repeat of an opinion/information what's the big deal really? Just because I see a reply that sort of matches my opinion I"m not supposed to post in the thread? Just star it and move on? If everyone did that there would be no point to having ATS.

You have stated what I want to say. Really what is the big deal? So people type statements that are similar to each other....there is no harm in it...they are agreeing....all members here have the right to express themselves..yes some of the responses are repetitive...that is part of all of this...I say..get over it!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thanks. Yes, I'm trying.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Originally posted by webpirate

I really like your avatar Midnight. Did you make it yourself?

I don't know how I missed this before!

Oh yea? LOL Yes, sir, I did!!! Maybe I should start a thread about it....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Did you not read every post before making a comment?
I think I just read a thread on that somewhere recently!!!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join