It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Crop Circle Footage on Russia Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
What puzzles me its that the Crop Circles were just made few meters away from the highway, and the huge dimension, if it was man made, it would be clearly be spotted from the highway, and would require alot of manpower, imo it would be simply impossible to falsify this one.

So little we know , whats truely going on....

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
hot Russian chicks woohoo but we have discuss this and the crop in particular is not of alien orgin but hit the search button and the other link will appear there

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by grinitagi

It's great to see a real Russian newscast in real Russian language! Very enjoyable!

But these aren't crop circles. It looks like something royally trashed this field, but I don't see any intelligent designs here. Obviously no one seems to know what happened...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Thread already started, and some explanations inside:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I recall someone posting a picture of those "crop circles" a few days ago.

Also - just because nobody knows how these were created, doesn't necessarily mean they must've been created by aliens. They don't seem to show any element of intelligent design..... or maybe I'm not intelligent enough to interpret it

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Unlike many crop circles that I have examined, this looks the most to be man made. you clearly see the path of the makers through the crop circle as they moved from location to location.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Not at all in my opinion. This is HUGE and right beside a highway. Surely if this is a hoax many people would have seen it being made because it either took really long to make with just a few people, or a ton of people were out there working on it.

Now heres where if I say what I want to say, the people that don't want to believe (Or dont want YOU to believe, perhaps.) go absolutely bat # crazy with making sure people think this could "never happen" and is "absolutely ridiculous" because what could extraterrestrials possibly want with humans?

Okay, here it goes.

The only possible and dare it say it the most logical explanation for this, is that it was some kind of cloaked craft or drone that made that. I'm not insisting that it was extraterrestrials, but if this is man made then incredible technology is being hidden from us. If the crop circle it was man made, this mystery would have been solved by now. Don't worry though, im sure it will be "solved" in a few days. SOMEBODY will come forth and say they saw somebody make it.

edit on 28-5-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The aliens who did this one must have had too much Russian Vodka,What the hell is it ? ,a sign ,a warning .I think the blonde newsreader is in on it,She is a little to 'Alienish ' in a sexy way

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Could it have been made by mini tornado whirlwinds ? The sides of the circles look to me to be at an angle. I think a couple of whirlwinds dancing around could have caused this. Either that or pissed aliens.
edit on 28-5-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This looks totaly natural to me.
I live in the countryside surrounded by fields and I see similar things on a much smaller scale often.
In the video description it says the ufo was disguised as a tornado

So I guess that's what it was.
The tornado I mean.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Thats not even a pattern, its just a load of randomness and more likley to be some kind of atmospheric phenomenon thats pushed down on the crops in my opinion, the fact it is huge and no-one saw anything only adds to the mystery.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Great, now every time someone finds some bent grass they call it a crop circle...

This is no crop circle.... it's a natural phenomena. Stop reaching people!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That's Russia for you, drunk crop circle makers

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I grow crops and when the hay gets to high and the winds come up the same things happens its like little mini tornados and it looks just like this so called "crop circle" come on this mess has no intelligent design there was no aliens involved with this

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Дерьмо Серкл

Thats Russian for - Crap Circle

edit on 28/5/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Reminds me of the study done with the spiders building webs under the influence of various drugs.
I'm going to go with "vodka" on this one..

new topics

top topics

join