It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Did He Died?" WTF? AYKM? What does this mean? Are we this stupid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Cool story bro....

I REALLY hate that new phrase... "cool story bro"... It's the most annoying and sarcastic way to show someone that you don't care what they say after they just finished talking. It stems from "u mad bro?"... ERH! Just pure annoying and I don't know why.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I consider myself to have an average I.Q. and function somewhat on a normal level...

After this thread though...I all of a sudden feel really smart.

I'm a super genius...Where is that Einstein equation???
edit on 28-5-2011 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2011 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It shows how stupid people are becoming. You hear politicians, news casters, teachers, everyone when they talk they all stop numerous times to say "aaah, aaaah, and, aaaah, and aaaah". It's redickalis! Did you notice how much is misspelled in the paper. Even magazines, books and even down loaded books to E Readers.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Monkey see, monkey do. Literally.
We are social apes and feeling secure that we are an accepted member of the group is a strong motivator for many. It is no different than the High Five, or making a telephone with your hand, just for the sake of doing it, when you talk about speaking on the phone, or how some groups have their own handshake.
If you feel inside that it's important to show everybody that you fit in, then you'll make an effort to do these things. If not, then you leave the monkey who's trying to get you to give a high five hanging.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
I consider myself to have an average I.Q. and function somewhat on a normal level...

After this thread though...I all of a sudden feel really smart........

Just visit the famous lolcat site and you will feel like a mensa member.

second line

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
also... it's funny. hahahaha you know that thing we all did before we became sinical and jaded?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
It shows how stupid people are becoming. You hear politicians, news casters, teachers, everyone when they talk they all stop numerous times to say "aaah, aaaah, and, aaaah, and aaaah". It's redickalis! Did you notice how much is misspelled in the paper. Even magazines, books and even down loaded books to E Readers.

Some substitutions for umm ahh uhh.

You know what I'm say'in

You know.

And you know.

Cap

Just visit the famous lolcat site and you will feel like a mensa member

Ima member of mensa !

That's just comical.
edit on 28-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am on the web quite a bit. Other than magazines from specific defense and tech publications the internet is my only source of media. I never heard of this "did he died?" So my question is how is it spreading. Was it mentioned on MSM or in a newspaper normal people watch or read. Did Oprah say it or something?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by staple
I am on the web quite a bit. Other than magazines from specific defense and tech publications the internet is my only source of media. I never heard of this "did he died?" So my question is how is it spreading. Was it mentioned on MSM or in a newspaper normal people watch or read. Did Oprah say it or something?

No. I specifically started seeing it on liveleak.com in the response sections...then in other youtube responses and even msm responses...just saying, mark my words, you will see it soon.

CJ

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
uhh welcome to the internet...

please continue to psychoanalyze it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
uhh welcome to the internet...

please continue to psychoanalyze it.

Ok. Did you died?

ColoradoJens

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Today's youth infest the chan boards where memes are dished out daily in replies to each other to the point of overuse and then a new one comes along, more annoying that the last. That's the power of our post-modern, nihilistic age which finds a home in the arse-end of the internet.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Cheerfulnihilist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join