It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones, "Secrets of the Tomb"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This is an interesting book I read, borrowed from the library, on the inside view of the Skull and Bones. Alexandra Robbins interviewed members of the order, to shed light on what they are all about.

www.secretsofthetomb.com...

anyone read this book?

CC

[edit on 4-8-2004 by chief_counsellor]

[edit on 4-8-2004 by chief_counsellor]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wow that author is HOT maybe she got some of the Skull&Boners to spill the beans. I would not reject a interview by her. Looks like a good book,was there anything really interesting in it?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Yeah, it was a very interesting read, if you don't want to buy it, you can prolly find a copy in the local library.

I emailed her, and she personally replied back, which was kind of cool, and also let me know in another email that she was signing copies.

She is hot eh?

CC

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If u read about the author on that website, she is my dream girl but alot smarter. She is very hot!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think I am going to get a copy. I live about 20 min. away from the Tomb and always been interested in it.

Are u for real???,You were right about her bio. Im in love

In her spare time, Robbins, who graduated in 1998 from Yale, plays on three soccer teams, watches NFL games, bakes pies and reminisces about the original Star Wars trilogy.

I wonder if herself having went to Yale helped her alot getting info on the Skull & Bones

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Don't want to spoil the book for you, but she did belong to a sort of "sister" organization or something, she belonged to another society at Yale, that helped her gain access to the Skull & Bones.

There is an interesting description of what is actually inside the tomb, and the initiation ritual.

CC

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wow, you guys weren't kidding... whew! I don't imagine she had any trouble getting people to talk to her, that is if they could keep from st-st-studdering and becoming destracted.

I'm with you Shadow, she could interview me any time!

I will definitely read the book, as S&B is one of those organizations that there is so much speculation about, maybe this woman actually discovered something worthwhile? I don't know but I'm sure it will be an interesting read.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No I havent read the book but I do like the picture of the author. She is smokin HOT!!! She is just as about as hot as the chicks here in the springs(CO)!! But anyways no i havent read the book. Ill look in the local library for it.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have read it. A lot of good information and very intresting. The author was in a Yale secret society herself wich is Scroll and Key so she is probably one of the better sources to get information from.

[edit on 5-8-2004 by +Caspian+]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Aside from the author being "hot" the book she has written is very informative. I believe she is available to do talks on the books she has written.

I highly recommend "Secrets of the Tomb" to all Skull and Bones enthusiasts.

Moderators, would it be possible to schedule an interview with Alexandra Robbins on ATS? You could contact her and see if she'd do one, that be awesome!

What does everyone think? Would you like her to make an appearence on ATS?

[edit on 19-10-2004 by chief_counsellor]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
::Aero skeptically checks the web site provided by this thread's author::

"Oh.. My God"

::Aero draws the blinds::

lol but seriously whod have thought... not to make this about how hot that author is... i think that goes without saying... but as far as Skull and Bones goes whats the general thoughts on the fraternity? Overtly evil .. involved in taking over the world? Whats the concensus among you ats rogue scholars?

aerO

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The Skull and Bones Society (the Brotherhood of Death, Knights of Eulogia) seems to be the major American branch of the Bavarian Illuminati. Since the Illuminati infiltrated and took over Freemasonry back in the late 18th and early 19th centuries, I suppose that would place S&B fairly close to the top of the secret society food chain. Still that doesn't mean they don't take orders from others. The most powerful men and institutions in the world are probably those we hear the least about. Like the Rothschilds for example.

new topics

top topics

join