It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Newbie here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hiya fellow ATS Members!! Nice to finally be able to post, instead of just reading, as I've been doing for years. Lots of interesting topics here, and many intelligent folks from all over the world.

This is one of my favorite sites on the net, and has been since I found it. My favorite topics include UFO's, SHTF scenarios and equipment, and anything else that happens to catch my eye that day. I've seen this site change many times over the years, and each time, it seems to get better and easier to use. Great job folks!! Thanks. =)

I'm a survivalist, a mom and a grandmom. We travel across the western USA in an RV for employment as well as pleasure. The internet is our link to the world, as the "news" we see on TV is absolutely worthless. In fact, we haven't had tv in years.

Take care folks, and see you around the boards! =)

SK

edit on 5/28/2011 by SweetKarma because: structure

edit on 5/28/2011 by SweetKarma because: structure...again....(I'm tired)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SweetKarma

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Welcome
fellow mom here! And being my oldest is 14, I could become a gma anyday... But I definately hope not! Give me 10 more years, lol.

See you around

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Welcome and hold on to your own beliefs. You are about to go into the rabbit hole. Eyes wide shut!

Seriously though....this is a great place to expand your mind. Just be careful. It can work your mind in different ways. Hold on....it's gonna be a bumby ride. LOL

Welcome and enjoy.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Hi SweetKarma, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Omega Locos,
Thank you kindly for such a nice welcome and offer of help! I'm sure there are many things I don't know yet about this site, but I have read the rules and such pretty thoroughly. =)
I have no idea what I will post, or post about as far as topics go, as I usually end up seeing stuff on here before I'd ever find it on the rest of the internet.
If I need any help, I will be sure to ask. !!

Showintail,
Thank you also for the warm welcome!! As a fellow mom, I can honestly say that was always my concern too. Thankfully, they waited. (*Whew!!!!!) Hope to see you around the boards!! =)

Brilab45,
Thank you kindly for the welcome. Much appreciated! I've been reading these boards literally for years, so I'm aware of what I'm getting myself into. Thanks for takin it easy on me, on my first thread.
I hope to see you around the boards. Feel free to message me anytime. *Holdin on tightly here*

SM Sauron,
Thank you very much for the welcome and the links to all of the important stuff here on ATS. Hopefully, I won't give you reason to visit my threads, other than to say *nice* things to me.
Since I run my own website, I'm rather aware of the kinds of rules needed to keep things civil on a site. You guys do a great job!!!! Thanks for providing the extra work necessary to make this site what it is. Keep up the great work!!!

Peace to all,
Much love
SK

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by samusaran253

Thank you Samursaran! =) I'm sure I will enjoy it here, now that I can post to some of my favorite topics.

Peace!
SK

new topics

top topics

join