It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subversive acts and espionage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Many people still do not think that this war, a war that will liberate the people of Iraq, and remove but one more threat against the good people of the West, is a just war. People, not only superficial Hollywood types, but people within and outside America say disparaging things about the country that has been a light to the rest of the world.

Due to historical ignorance and revision, political spin and sheer jealousy, many hate this nation to the point that they might even engage in activities that is intended to harm us.

What would be the best way to defend ourselves from this threat?

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   

What would be the best way to defend ourselves from this threat?

Ignoring this post due to it's stupidity.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ignoring this post ass you are the threat, as you subscribe to the militant, Islamic, kill Whitey Jihad garbage, you mean.

It's not just one enemy that is looking for weaknesses and chances to attack America, it isn't only the Arabic Muslims, its also the useful idiots, the "Muslims" of this nation, the traitors that benefit not from anything built by Mohammed but that which was built by the Judeo-Christian culture of the Founding Fathers.

You are a threat to national security and a giver of aid and comfort to external enemies.

Count your days.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Ignoring this post ass you are the threat, as you subscribe to the militant, Islamic, kill Whitey Jihad garbage, you mean.

It's not just one enemy that is looking for weaknesses and chances to attack America, it isn't only the Arabic Muslims, its also the useful idiots, the "Muslims" of this nation, the traitors that benefit not from anything built by Mohammed but that which was built by the Judeo-Christian culture of the Founding Fathers.

You are a threat to national security and a giver of aid and comfort to external enemies.

Count your days.

You need to stop putting words into my mouth, you have no idea what your talking about. No, seriously, you're a hypocrite you know that right, it's incredible. Your so blinded by this entire war it has fogged your vision on reality. Thank your loyal and humble President Bush. Muslims have done nothing to you or to your nation, AmeriKKKa.

Black people and Native American Indians havent seen democracy. We didnt see democracy in the cotton fields of Georgia, Mississippi, there wasn't no democracy down there. No, all we have seen is hypocrisy. America isnt the holy heaven that you imagine it to be, WAKE UP.

If this nation was found on Christian principles, the entire slave trade would never have had happened.

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Funny, I haven't seen anybody with a cotton sack in my 40 years of existence, be they Black, White or Native American.

If a person hasn't had democracy in this nation it is because they refuse to participate in the process and refuse to be a productive member. The mechanism is there for all.

This war hasn't clouded my judgement or my thoughts. Facts of the matter are everything has changed in the last 18 months. The very people that we counted as allies has turned on us, the enemy lives among us, and in some cases, the enemy is our own. Because of this new and most dangerous world in which we find ourselves, we, too, have to change in order to survive.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeLLaTrIx*Not every Muslim is a terrorist.

...And not every terrorist is a Muslim either...

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
...And not every terrorist is a Muslim either...

I agree. I had one teacher who was calling me an "intellectual terrorist " and I wasn't muslim.

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

What would be the best way to defend ourselves from this threat ?

Education ! But it mean that we have to change the whole education system and removing the professors and teachers who are learning to our kids that we are ALLWAYS the bads guys and our so many ennemies the good guys. I know that you know what I mean cuz we spoke about that before.

Originally posted by Illmatic67

1) Muslims have done nothing to you or to your nation, AmeriKKKa.

2) If this nation was found on Christian principles, the entire slave trade would never have had happened.

1) And you dare to say that you aren't blinded.

For you, each white is a danger for the non-whites. And you are NOT racist ? TC wasjust speaking about a threat, so why did you came up, ONE MORE TIME, with that racism BS ? Oh yeah, I know. For you,whites = bad peoples.

2) I agree with you on that one. But don't forget what the muslim did, through the ages, to the blacks AND the whites AND the asiatics. The koran is full of their horribles acts against many nations who didn't want to come muslim.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Your right a Muslim has never done anything to America.

Yea, I am right basically. Why are there reports of people sighting Mohammad Atta in the streets?

www.serendipity.li...

'Nuff said.

Mini-me, how many times do I gotta shut you down? Every time you say the same thing I reply with the same thing, are you dumb or just slow?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
I agree. I had one teacher who was calling me an "intellectual terrorist " and I wasn't intellectual.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
www.serendipity.li...

enough said.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Mini-me, how many times do I gotta shut you down? Every time you say the same thing I reply with the same thing, are you dumb or just slow?

* Mini-me *...he he he...

I'm not dumb or slow. But I like to *speak* with you. I like to point what's wrong with you. But also, I'm sure that we can have an adult conversation.

Put your hate in your pocket for one second, and may be.....

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

* Mini-me *...he he he...

I'm not dumb or slow. But I like to *speak* with you. I like to point what's wrong with you. But also, I'm sure that we can have an adult conversation.

Put your hate in your pocket for one second, and may be.....

Well maybe if you can stop making hatred posts, my hate will cease.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Muslims have done nothing but target this nation for decades, not only using airliners as missiles, but also hijacking them (what, none of you were around during the 70's?) and the Twin Towers were not attacked for the first time by Muslims on 9/11.

Not all Japanese were working against the U.S. but some were. Had it not been for the internment, the docks of the west coast would have been victim of serious acts of subversion and espionage.

The problem with today's war is that it is not merely a war that involves a race but a religion. This religion has no room for democracy or the will of the people or tolerance. Unfortunately, the U.S. will have to do what it must in order to survive. This will even effect some of us.

Illuminati, it is not a sin to the Muslim to lie to an infidel. Any treay for peace between a Muslim and an infidel is to last no longer than seven years and is only for the Muslim to better its strength and sharpen it strategy.
This being the case, your words are suspect on face value. You are a threat to the nation, a threat to peace and a threat to national survival.
This is unfortunate, as I feel strongly that you would become wiser and learn to think for yourself as you got older. However, such is the luck of the draw, huh? The children on board the doomed passenger liners around 18 months ago were victim to the luck of the draw, too.

arc

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
TC if I read you right - you are saying that any person who follows Islam is a threat to the USA?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Not a threat, a potential threat.

there are American Muslims that would be in serious danger if Arabic Islam were successfulk in there overthrow of our democratic government. They aren't aware of it, they aren't aware of the important changes in the english-translated Koran. Our linguists have already annotated the changes, but our infiltrators have verified that there is a significant number of American believers that understand the difference and sympathize with the Arabic viewpoint.

No matter how distasteful, drastic measures must be taken to ensure the survival of the U.S.
Arc, you are British. You know that the U.S. and Britain always have each others' back. What would happen to one should the other fall? How about Canada, Australia or New Zealand? If America fell, a serious void would be created in anglo-strength that could very well mark the beginning of the end for Anglo-Saxxon survival.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Muslims are not a 'potential' or a threat to the U.S. Take a look at your own government for a minute.
Read this quote from Illmatic67's site:

Early on the morning of September 11th Mohammad Atta and some other Arabs board American Airlines and United Airlines planes under instructions from their CIA or FBI handlers. Atta and others, some recorded by airport security cameras, will later be declared to be "the hijackers".

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by TheCatalyst]

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Well maybe if you can stop making hatred posts, my hate will cease.

" My hate will cease. "

You wrote it, not me. " Your hate ".....You are reading all my post with your hate and not with your brain or your intelligence. If I don't agree with you, I have an hatefull answer. If I post something that you don't like or don't agree with it, I have an answer full of your hate.

It's not easy to start something with you.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yea I said it, I got hate

I got hate for people who post ignorance

I read my post with my brain and I respond with my heart.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The heart is unwise, it leads you to destruction. Emotional people blow themselves up in outdoor cafes and hurt babies in the strollers.
Emotional people fly planes into buildings filled with civilians, mothers and fathers, and inthe planes children.

Emotion causes little girls to hang from lamp posts in Iraq for waving to British troops.

What will an emotional person do with a container of Ricin or VX nerve agent?

Emotional people who've been brainwashed by those who hate his country and wish it destroyed should be monitored at all times, just like the emotionally disturbed in the ward.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I got hate for people who post ignorance

Ignorance ? What's ignorance ? Something that you don't like ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join