It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker now participant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hey ATS'ers figured i'd introduce myself. 30yr old from the garden/garbage state NJ. computer/network systems admin been computer literate more than most since 1987 lol. was always a little stubborn and mischievous as a child barely passed high school, not because i'm dumb but the regimen and routine of schools never clicked with me. went from driving forklifts to dropping out of community college to realizing i could actually make $ with my computer smarts. i'd say i'm too honest and loyal for my own good but not naive. knowledge and experiences are my greatest goals and guess that's why conspiracies interest me i want to know and see everything. i research everything always skeptic but open and hate disinfo liars braggers,etc.

my interests, opinions, hobbies, vary. i lean libertarian for the most part but i guess some of my views can be defined classic left or right but always believe individual freedoms come first. i like guy stuff: cars, guns, knives whiskey, women, hiking, camping, dirtbikes,dogs,reptiles,amphibians,explosions, etc but not big on sports or gambling. i'll stop there before i start rambling but glad to contribute my 2cents here and there to topics that interest me.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by prettytoney

Hi prettytoney, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

join