TSA training? Those young children could have explosives in their pants

page: 1

join

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Let's make sure to see if they are safe. And their grandpa and grandma, too.

Who is calling this garbage? Could they show up on a stage somewhere, like American Idol?

The American buy this, it is OK with them? Even if they don't, they have no testicles? Maybe this is a good thing in some way. Look what happened in Texas. The Texas legislators wet themselves and stood in the corner like little children.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I've got to be honest, here. I'd rather take a shot on the one in a million of that happening than to live knowing that, in my opinion, children are being molested. I'll live with the risk if it will keep the TSA away from the kids' pants because no matter how I look at it, all I really see is children being molested and adults being sexually assaulted.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Your masters have created a terror monster that you are told uses children
to perform suicide attacks.

If the terror monster exists then those diapers might be fully loaded.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Diapers are designed to hold a full load. But not of C-4.

"Midway on our life's course we had gone astray". From some old book like Dante Alegheri's "Dante's Inferno".

Huh, what?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

They are my masters. Guess so if you say so.

Take care, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FatedAxion

These people are people like us. Smart, but without a direction sometimes.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FatedAxion

I agree with you. There is no reason on this earth we should have an agency, in my opinion, assaulting us sexually, and molesting our kids. Disgusting. How would these agents feel, if a stranger came to their house to do the same? I'm betting they wouldn't put up with it. Why should we? I no longer fly due to these awful restrictions.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SweetKarma

There is no reason in the world that a militant group would not use children to smuggle and detonate explosives in a suicide mission. There is also no reason in the world to say that every pat down is "molestation" when it plainly isn't in several videos i've seen.

Yes some individual TSA guards may take there pat down to far but you don't throw out the whole bunch because of one bad apple. The simple fact is that if you do not want to consent to the screening there are alternative means of transportation available to you.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
www.wptv.com...

This woman is a US citizen, and this sort of thing happens more often than you think.

I find it hard to grasp that people think that we're safe from our own natural-born citizens. People are afraid of foreigners, and yet our own citizens can do things like this for similar reasons (religion). Why wouldn't someone use a child to carry a weapon onto a plane?
edit on 28-5-2011 by PieKeeper because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

join