It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Everyone Have a Price? Can YOU Be Bought?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJDoggie84
Yeah, I would keep quiet for a full time job

edit on 27-5-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: (no reason given)

With medical and a cushy pension....

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
Yes I could be bought.

But it wouldn't be for me, I would do it for my mom.
It would be worth it, and even if it was something to hit the media ATS along with many others would rip it to shreds anyway and no matter how much or what the proof were they'd still say it wasn't true.

you're so great a kid. You mon should be proud of u.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by DrChuck

First of all they don't operate that way. Pay you a sum of money and who knows but that you'll get high or drunk with the money and spill the beans?

If they pay you something, be certain of this: They use indimidation and coersion to make sure you don't tell. And I do know what I'm talking about.

Were you replying to me?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have a rather extensive price for my silence.

I would want my House and ALL of my Taxes paid by the feds in full for as long as my bloodline exists.
I would require 10 Million dollars on top of this, to ensure I and my family never have to work again.
I would require that the town I live in be brought to modern utilities and internet access with no wiretapping or any kind of surveillance put on us whatsoever.
I would require that any and all transgressions I had made against the state or the country erased and my files sealed.
No Records whatsoever except for the bare minimum for civilian life with priority on me and my family's life for extraction and protection when SHTF happens.
And finally, 3% share in every single Bank and Major Business/Corporation in our country with insurance against any negative outcome that may or may not happen.

You fulfill that for me, feds, I'll keep my mouth shut, you won't need to use gestapo tactics on me at all. I'll gladly play along with your schemes as long as me, my town, and my family and friends benefit off your bull#.

():3

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DrChuck

No, sorry. I was replying to the thread.

2nd line

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If I was going to sell out I would already be a millionaire working in sales, but my heart was not in it I could not go on selling crap to people who do not need it. Think of it this way, we have an eternal soul and these 70 or so years on earth just lead the way to the next reincarnation, do you want all that bad karma on your ass? Or else we just die and it is all BS anyway. The only thing I am certain of is the repercussions of our actions live on.

If you have kids then it does give you something to think about. The going rate for an over unity device is $10 million. If it is about 9/11 then check out '9/11 Blueprint for truth', that info is already out. Some things I will give away, others I would not. If you are smart or lucky enough to get this far, keep it up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join