It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Everyone Have a Price? Can YOU Be Bought?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So here goes the scenario: You have undeniable proof of you favorite(pick any one) conspiracy. Proof that cannot be denied and will be breaking news world wide.This will change history books and shake things up as we know it. But before you blow the whistle, the black suburbans and suits swoop in to offer you the deal of a lifetime, all for the amount of money ( insert your zeros) of your dreams. All you have to do is keep your mouth shut and hand over the evidence. Your offer will take care of you and your children for the rest of your lives. Do you take the money and run, or do you blow the lid off this shizzzzz???

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sure. I'll take the money and then blow the lid.
Good deal!
edit on 27-5-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
well i think that if u buy an orange u should deffinetely eat it

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

I would take the money before they kill me and my whole family and take all the evidence anyway. 24 hours later when we are in our lush, paid for only in cash hideaway my best friend of 32 years would covertly mail all the secret copies of all the evidence to every major news venue in the country! If the powers that be don't track us down before the news hits the airwaves we will be celebrating and laughing until our ribs hurt!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

For me the answer is no, but only because I am not a materialist and don't give a rats about having a lot of stuff.. as opposed to just about everyone else I ever met who wants it all.

An aquaintance of mine (Brett Green) has some brilliant evidence in his possession to show that our early history of the area is not as stated in history books. Not only was he harrassed when trying to publish his findings, 4 black sedans arrived at his house with black-suited men who set the house on fire. Fortunately he was away at the time.

I had to wonder how come here in Australia large black American sedans like that would exist. No answer as yet.

Despite many neighbours calling police to report the cars, men and their actions, the police refused to attend, the fire service did not attend and the house burned to the ground.

Fortunately enough Brett had all his evidence secured with trustworthy friends, so it still survives today. He self-published his researched history of the area despite the Church's opposition also. He is still alive, and "they" have attempted to have him perceived as a lunatic, and have tried to stop him at every turn.. to no avail.

He has shown me how to stay the course when a-holes attempt to discredit your character in public.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Would you be offered money, or would your remains be found months later on the side of I-95?

If money were an option I wouldn't take it. I would release the news to the world, and then make my fortune on talk shows.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It depends. If this information will save lives or otherwise make life free of oppression for for everyone on the planet then NO.

If it is information that will eventually come out anyway, and TPTB just want to put it off because of ego, IE; aliens are really in control of all governments, or we really have settlements on the moon or mars, then I would take the money and live a happy life.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yes I could be bought.

But it wouldn't be for me, I would do it for my mom.
It would be worth it, and even if it was something to hit the media ATS along with many others would rip it to shreds anyway and no matter how much or what the proof were they'd still say it wasn't true.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hell yes.
I'd even join the evil empire.
Put me in a position of power. mwuahahahahaahahahah. mwuahahhahahahahahaha. mwuahahahahaha

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'd need $500,000,000

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

$27 USD!
I accept cash, check or food stamps.
How would you like to pay?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

If I could have to opportunity to present undeniable evidence of Aliens/Extra dimensionals we wouldn't have currency and would want not for anything...so, no, I wouldn't take the money because the pay off is nowhere near as grand.

Plus, I'm only 20. With the revelation of contact and actual disclosure I could possibly:
1) Live at least 5 to 10 normal human life spans with the new technology (maybe technological immortality)
2) Travel the stars and the space in-between all spaces.
3) Meet hot green chicks from the far reaches of the Universe
4) Experience precious moments that my ancestors couldn't even comprehend.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Everyone has their price, yes. I for one can say I would not take the money. How could I live with myself? I wouldn't be helping anyone not even myself.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ideally, no I wouldn't be bought. I consider the truth the epitome of importance and if the information can change the world and our current version of history, I think it is much more important that the truth gets out than my wealth.

BUT...who knows, I say all this noble and moral things now. If the situation should arise, I have to say with all honesty that the more zeros they add the more difficult it will be. I would probably fold.

I can tell you for a fact that I would have a hard time looking in the mirror everyday if I took a bribe for any amount of money.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I could be bought for $65,000,000,000.

Everyone says, "No I can't be bought." But show them the money and they're yours.

Well a lot of people will there are those very, but I mean very, few who wouldn't take the money.
edit on 27-5-2011 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DrChuck

First of all they don't operate that way. Pay you a sum of money and who knows but that you'll get high or drunk with the money and spill the beans?

If they pay you something, be certain of this: They use indimidation and coersion to make sure you don't tell. And I do know what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Not for money, but if they were to 'right some wrong' in the world, I may consider it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I would keep quiet for a full time job

edit on 27-5-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

$50

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
Would you be offered money, or would your remains be found months later on the side of I-95?

If money were an option I wouldn't take it. I would release the news to the world, and then make my fortune on talk shows.

Face it, people are gonna think you're crazy anyways. Might as well make some money.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join