It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is My Shepherd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ron Paul is my shepherd. I shall not want. He maketh me to believe in no federal aid for anything. Lo, though he espouses churches and local aid, there is little to be had, for thine Bush tax cuts trickled nowhere. Yet I stand firm and believe in Him, though no state government is solvent enough to fulfill his dreams and shall never be so without federal aid. Keep with me Lord Paul, and tell me what I should think, shunning all others of a dissenting opinion. For thine is the power, and the glory forever. Amen

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Amen.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
federal aid is an oxymoron so how is it that a state can benefit from federal aid? States like Arizona and Texas would benefit from cutting federal aid, and the other states would have to actually let businesses operate if they wanted to survive.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The OwlBear is a sheep? All sheep need a shepherd.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
federal aid is an oxymoron so how is it that a state can benefit from federal aid? States like Arizona and Texas would benefit from cutting federal aid, and the other states would have to actually let businesses operate if they wanted to survive.

You would actually put states in a position where they may fail?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
And he said unto me...buy my book which I had no money for. You are lazy said his philosophy built upon the likes of Ayn Rand and so called "Austrian economists" I simply referred to the internet and became a genius overnight And the prophet for the one true Paul.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Actually we wouldn't put them there, as many have been there for awhile.

Now for the OP I truly feel for anyone who would idolize anything flesh and bone, especially a politician, he talks nice but he is still a politician and that makes me distrust from the start.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Doubt me if you will, sayeth the Lord, my followers shall call you apostate and disregard anything you have to say though it be sound in terms of fact. It shall not matter. Regard all who dissent as ignorant and in league with the great Deciever.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Who??!?!

top topics

join