It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Ratko Mladic? worked as a construction worker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well this is sure getting interesting since the raid and the death of the supposed bin laden with no photos, no videos proving that he was killed, rather we have only words from the politicians who have there own interests and interests of the elites.

After the supposed capture of Ratko Mladic, in the area where he supposedly lived, people aren't buying and aren't believing that was Ratko Mladic, this getting really interesting, the reason why for that they dont believe it he was captured at late night nearing dawn, and that the fact this Ratko Mladic in jail has a baseball cap and has said he wont removed it.

Blic Online source

‘I still cannot believe… Milorad Komadic, imagine I knew the man, I was working with him! He looked like Mladic, I even asked him once whether he was aware of incredible resemblance. I had the notion but then I asked myself what Mladic would do at a construction site.

Heres the interesting part

‘He looked like Mladic from the very first moment. He did not have beard, moustaches or another hair color. His hair was completely grey with beard of several days, so he was not masked at all. He did put some weight, but I did not believe that he was Mladic. Once I asked him if anyone had ever told him about his striking resemblance with Mladic. He only laughed and said that so many people look like him’, the student says.

Once I asked him if anyone had ever told him about his striking resemblance with Mladic. He only laughed and said that so many people look like him’, the student says.

‘So the only thing that could connect him with Mladic was his looks’, the student said.

Here are the pictures of the supposed captured Ratko Mladic

No Small Blue Eyes^

Heres a image of Mladic a bit older, the face, the eyes dont match at all, sure the looks like him

Heres the photoshop image on the Irish times done by the mainstream news you can tell its a photoshop trick
Photoshop Image on the Eyes?

alot of the features on this supposed Ratko Mladic dont look like the original Ratko Mladic, something isnt right here
remember ATS that Saddam doubles so for Ratko Mladic to have a double isnt surprising what you think?

join