It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texans Revolt Against TSA Tyranny, Storm Capitol - Infowars Exclusive

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Exclusive footage of the Texas Capitol takeover Wednesday, when angry demonstrators led by radio host Alex Jones descended upon the Senate to rebuke threats used to quash a TSA bill that passed the House unanimously and was poised to clear the Senate with 30 of 31 senators supporting. The bill's sponsor Sen. Dan Patrick revealed that Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst was behind a move to kill the bill without "leaving fingerprints" on behalf of the Obama Administration. Supporters of the bill sent a message to the Texas Senate even after being barred from entry, shouting from the halls "criminals" and "treason" while decrying the tyrannical mission creep of the unconstitutional TSA. The bill would have expressly declared it a crime for TSA or security personnel to reach into the pants or touch the genitals of passengers or other innocent bystanders.

Great video with a lot of protest footage not seen before. Got chills watching this.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i wonder, if they had been completely silent all the way into the building, maybe would they have been allowed into the galleria, get into that room THEN vocalize it, however i also dont think it is right at all that they were not let in that room as it is.

so whats the status on that bill? did it pass? is all hope lost for texas? is tsa genital groping illegal now?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
More lies and fear form infowars. This really does not surprise.

Why is having the TSA now become tyranny ? If Texas wants to go against the federal government, good luck.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

Why is having the TSA now become tyranny ? If Texas wants to go against the federal government, good luck.

Are you kidding? When they start performing the same type searches in subways, schools, public buildings get back to us and let us know what tyranny is.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Really? The TSA didn't do gropings nor do sexual assaults of kids and women a few years ago.

America needs to go back to SANITY in air travel, like the old days. Metal detectors and bomb detectors like in the 90s. Any other ``security measure`` is utter crap.

If you're too afraid to fly with those security measures, DON'T FLY.

We don't need the WIMPS dictate what laws should be.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans

Are you kidding? When they start performing the same type searches in subways, schools, public buildings get back to us and let us know what tyranny is.

Yeah I do not have to go through all that to go to any of those places. I have not experienced anything like that at those places.

let me ask you, Are you kidding ?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The best thing to do is boycott traveling, so the feds threatening to ground all Texas flights would actually help the cause. It's a bluff, and the senators should have called the bluff, no way would the feds shut down texas flight like that, but the senators were spineless, and Alex Jones told them as much.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

So you think it's ok as long as this behaviour on the part of the TSA is limited to airports? Have you flown in the last 6 months? Are you seriously supporting the disgusting things that are being done in the name of "security" by this group of thugs?

Also, you may want to educate yourself. The TSA was ORDERED by a judge to man security at school proms and search students who are going to the prom before entering. This is a fact. In addition, the TSA is rolling out programs with so called "Viper Teams" to have random check points at "soft targets" such as malls, theaters, subways and stadiums. These are all proposals and will be coming soon, unless WE THE PEOPLE and our duly elected government stand up to this "Mission Creep" of tyranny.

We fought the British to stop them from doing the things our own Government is now trying to force on us.

Are you that ignorant or what's going on around you?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
The best thing to do is boycott traveling, so the feds threatening to ground all Texas flights would actually help the cause

Boycott traveling doesn't work. Even if the airliners were to go bankrupt, the gov would either bail them out or nationalize them... and then you wouldn't be able to bankrupt them.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Whilst I cannot call myself a fan of Alex Jones, I fully applaud that he (a) brought this to the attention of the electorate, and (b) called on that electorate to exercise their voice. These elected officials MUST work for the interests of their voters, and not for special interests - even if that special interest is the federal government.
This is a wonderful example of 'we the people' against, "Do what I say!"

30 to 1 is quite compelling. For the vote to be suddenly overturned by a threat - not from the people, but by a federal source - is proof of a corrupt system.
Your vote means absolutely nothing.
You mean absolutely nothing.
Your voice is silence by bullying.

The TSA's powers have grown in strength by this bullying. It's nothing to do with travel, it's nothing to do with safety, it's to do with administration. Administration of power.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Badgered1 because: grammar, mistyping.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Alex Jones has proven that he knows what he's talking about on countless occasions. He's intelligent he's got guts and he's a patriot. He may get a lil overly passionate at times but fearmonger ? Someone may be trolling.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

LOL how clueless can you be? Ever read the constitution?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I wonder if Alex has seen this headline:

Texas Learns: Don't Mess With TSA

•The State of Texas drops an anti-gropping law aimed at preventing TSA pat downs - after the federal government threatens to shut down all the airports in Texas. The bill would have made it misdemeanor for TSA agents to do the intensive pat downs. The penalty - a $4,000 dollar fine or up to a year in jail. The TSA blogged its response, saying states are barred by the U.S. Constitution from regulating the federal government. It said the bill could lead to shut down of every airport in Texas. The bill had passed the state House, but after the TSA response it lost support. The Lt. Governor pulled the bill.

which was published on the Federal News Radio 1500 AM website today here:
wfed.com...
and their headline is a parody of our well known "Don't Mess With Texas" slogan which has been in use by the Texas Department of Transportation or TXDOT for 25 years as an anti-littering campaign for our state highways, (for those who may not be aware of this)

Alex will probably lose it completely when he see the headline in this article......Not a huge fan of his, or of TSA groping excuse me, cough* cough* (pat downs) just in case anyone is wondering....

edit on 5/27/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

because the TSA is full of pe...sorry
they are groping children

according to the TSA soon to be groping kids
in malls
on busses
at proms

its a good job eh
Gorgi

also the TSA created terror by threatening the economy of TEXAS

edit on 27-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
for the TSA to be groping children in the pants
according to many DAs is already a felony

so to be defending the groping of children?
nope just can't see it

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Watching this and being from Texas I have to say I got a tear in my eye. This legislation passing unanimously in the house was a step showing that my state will not sit idly by while the feds take over this country. I have also gained a teeny bit of faith in Alex Jones, whom I didnt like at all before.

To those in other states THIS IS WHAT IT TAKES to change the country.

One state standing up to the tyranny is all it takes. Others will see what is happening... Others will see how the feds are trying to strongarm Texas, and others will support us.

Support Texas

Support Freedom

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The people do have the power in their hands and the solution is there.

Stop. flying.

Everyone stop flying. Stop for a solid week and things will change.

I realize that this would create an inconvenience for many, but imagine the huge loss it would cause to the airlines.

Stop flying and watch these molestations come to a screeching halt. The people do have the power, they have to use it. I'm sorry to say but simply yelling and protesting is not going to be enough. We have to physically stop putting our bodies on planes. Stop giving the airlines your money.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
TX didn't do anything but back down and run with it's tail between it's legs.

"Don't mess with Texas" is just a joke by a coward trying to act tough.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Scytherius

As I posted previously in this thread, the "Don't Mess With Texas" campaign is an anti-littering campaign for our state highways, as sponsored by the Texas Department of Transporation, period. The Texas House voted for approval of this anti-groping bill, and then the bill was killed in the Texas Senate. In another recent action similiar to the one mentioned in this thread, it was the Federal Trade Commission's turn to object to pending legislation in Texas as indicated here:

Last week, the Federal Trade Commission wrote state leaders a letter warning that one of the key health reform bills championed by Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst and Sen. Jane Nelson, R-Flower Mound, could pose “a substantial risk of consumer harm, by increasing costs and decreasing access to health care.” In the case of this measure, Senate Bill 8, lawmakers have moved forward undeterred — but fired off an angry response to the feds.

source

edit on 5/28/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Scytherius

Texan congressmen WROTE this bill.

Texan house PASSED this bill UNANIMOUSLY.

Texas senate PASSED this bill by all but ONE VOTE

and you say we ran like a dog with its tail between its legs?

all that happened here was WASHINGTON BLACKMAIL.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join