It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King of Prussia and Egypt, Fernidad Frederick has President Obama at his home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Imperial and Royal Majesty, Fernidad Frederick the King of Prussia and Egypt had an encounter with President Obama at his home in Southern California and with his company had the opportunity to witness the 4 or 5 moles on the penis of President Obama.

After explaining to the government about a year of reports of Osama Bin Laden's death, the Prince of Saudi Arabia has reunited with his family in Saudi Arabia.

I had offered Osama Bin Laden and family refuge at Prussian Ras Al- Tin Palace in Alexandria, Egypt.

I also mentioned that on my flight with Air Canada #1744 from Cairo to Amsterdam, on an Canadian consulate emergency passport, January, 2000. there were 2 shots of missiles at our airliner one on my side of the window (left) and the other at the right side of the plane, and a single russian all green mig with a red star on the front, not back, dropped flares all around our airliner, did a U-turn and shot down about 4 U.S. Fighters.

Sincerely,

Pyramid Choeps, Giza Egypt
Pyramid Menkaure and assoc., Giza Egypt
Prussian Ras Al- Tin Palace, Alexandria, Egypt
God ordained
King of Heaven and Earth
Imperial and Royal House of Hohenzollern
Imperial and Royal Majesty
King of Prussia and Egypt, Fernidad Frederick
Emperor of Germany
Head of State
The White House
Senior Foreign Service WG-1
SCAG - Southern California Association of Governments
Owner
Ken Pochinko 'Spyder' Moonlight Helicopter Squadron - U.S. Militia
www.scag.ca.gov...
Diplomatic and Sovereign Immunity
President Gerald Ford and the Foriegn Sovereign Immunities Act 1976

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
wait what about the moles on obama's dingy? what is this thread about exactly? your link doesn't have much that i saw pertaining to this

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I like this guy already...
My brain hurts. Could you sum up what it is we're talking about? Moles on Obama's Peepee? The misspelling of "Ferdinand?" For the love of all that is holy, out with it man!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow, man. That is quite a bit too take in. Is this a riddle, or a cipher, maybe? Pretty gross regarding the moles. Are you a representative of this "king"? Anybody who gives legitimacy to monarchies or royalty of any kind is a cowed moron, as far as I am concerned. Interesting post. I am trying to figure out if you are joking, this is a riddle, or if you are insane. Maybe a combination? No offense, Just wow. Wow.

BTW...google some of his titles...strange bird, this one. What a creative post, sane or not.
edit on 02/21/09 by daeoeste because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by firstonterror

I have no idea what you are talking about> The only Ferdinand Frederick of Prussia that I can find died 1 few years ago at the age of 13. Could you please explain.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Prussia no longer exists, its a part of northern Germany

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Every day another thread from this guy that has no basis of truth in it at all. These delusions are actually starting to concern me. I feel you are a danger to yourself and to others and you really need to seek help.

Lets not forget about this little rule in the terms and conditions:

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
here's some info about Prussia, its where my family hails from...North Rhine-Westphalia
Prussia
edit on 5/28/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

top topics

join