It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My encounter with a Nordic...maybe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm 23 and have a very strong memory. So I can remember things from times when I was an infant, to times I was 10 years old and can back it up with my parents. I like to refer it to the butterfly effect. Kind of like reliving the memory just not changing anything but remember things in great detail.
Anyways this memory has been plaguing my mind for the past 4 months.

So I was around 4 years of age. My father was an officer in the Army, an officer that everyone knew to be exact because of the things he did as a young first lieutenant. I can't remember where we lived at the time because we moved so much. Well it was late at night...never looked at the clock but remember being asleep before waking up. Now the side of my bed faced the doorway and I liked laying on my right side...still do till this day too. So picture me laying on my right side facing the doorway. Well upon awaking I see a white figure or a pale figure. I can see a full body but no features. Height roughly 6-2 to 6-5 and definitely muscular or fit because of how the dark room makes this figure stand out. I don't get freaked out right away because I think it is my dad just checking up on me. After a good minute this figure doesn't move. Just stands in the doorway. Plus I have a faint memory of feeling like a person talking in my mind because I actually like thought with my mind to say dad but after the figure not moving I threw the blanket over my head. Instant blackout. No memory after that.

The memory always freaked me out till this recently when I started remembering that night. Plus not to mention after that...growing up I suffered from extreme night tremors.

I have no idea of what this figure was but it resembles what a Nordic is "suppose" to look like. Not until just recently did I put two and two together. So I figured this would be a great place to share and see if anyone has had similar experiences.

This memory though...just stands out to me. It won't go away and I think its how frighten I was because of this pale figure and how much it stood out in a dark room. I also believe in aliens but just the human like aliens and none of the others. Which could explain why I believe that so much. I also don't believe I was abducted either but have no memory after putting the blanket over my head.

Has anyone had a similar experience growing up or even now?

This is the only experience too. Nothing else has happened as life progressed.
edit on 27-5-2011 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

My father was an officer in the Army

These things are always connected to the military ...

This is the only experience too. Nothing else has happened as life progressed.

... as you can remember ...

edit on 2011-5-27 by Torre because: (no reason given)

edit on 2011-5-27 by Torre because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Okay, I'm 56 now and when I was approximately 4 or 5 I had a particularily vivid dream that I have never forgotten...basically I was in this bright white room with people whose faces and heads i could not focus on were doing some sort of procedures on a man.....when I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night, opened my eyes for some reason just in time to see the dark silouhetted figure of a very tall and thin...6'5'' ish person with a very large and round head walk past my bedroom door and briefly turn to look at me with out breaking stride and then was out of sight. I experienced an overwhelming sense of terror that I had never experienced before or since. And it wasn't because I felt a burgular or deranged person was in our house. It was because of the odd proportions of this person's body and head that I was so completely terrified. And then oddly enough I went right back to sleep.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Almost similar to what I experience but maybe I experienced the after effect and blocked out what happen before I a woke.

I also have a hard time believing this happened to me...Kind of considering getting hypnosided
edit on 27-5-2011 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I don't think I have ever mentioned it on the site before, but I had a similar experience. I honestly do not remember how old I was. I was going to sleep in my grandmother's bed, and so we went into the room and I climbed in bed as she was messing with the blankets. I remember seeing a man standing at the foot of the bed.

My grandmother says that I asked her "who's that man?" When she replied "what man," I just reiterated "that man," pointing to the foot of the bed. She said it really freaked her out. I can remember parts of that night even today, but for the life of me I cannot remember what he was wearing or what he looked like.

We didn't have paranormal activity in the house, although I was scared to be alone in certain rooms a lot of the times. I think that was just me being a scared little kid though. The only other memory I have that is similar is a dream. I still remember it today because it was so real. I was around the same age, and I was walking down the hallway towards the bathroom. I am not sure why, and I think I didn't want to, but was almost kind of forced. Not physically or anything. Anyway, when I turned the corner into the bathroom, the shower curtain on the tub was pulled back, and there was a pretty large-looking face floating in the tub. I pretty vividly remember the whole thing had a blue glow to it. It was almost like a blue aura was emanating from it. Very weird, and I haven't forgotten it. Also, if anyone knows what that means, if anything, could you please send me a message with your thoughts? I would be extremely grateful.

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, but my experiences don't really warrant a thread of their own imo.
Referring back to your case, I have always heard, just inside my family, of different kids, cousins and whatnot, seeing things when they were little.

Your experience seems very similar to others that have been posted on this forum, as well as the paranormal forums that I frequent. It is interesting that you remember so much from your childhood, especially as vividly as you describe. In my case I was wondering if hypnosis could get me to describe what I saw that night when I was younger, so it is good that you can remember details.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed the story of your experience.
edit on 5/27/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Was in Virginia 4 years old, sister was 6. She had rheumatoid arthritis and I believe it was getting very bad to the point that she was going to need leg braces. I remember waking up to pee and walked past her room and there was a man about 6 ft tall. To me he resembled Jesus, white robe, long hair. The room had a glow to it and foggy. I just stared at him and he at me as I walked by. I had no fear. Went to the bathroom passed her door again and he was still at the foot of her bed staring at me as i walked past. I sensed that he was wondering what the f was this kid up for. The next morning my sister told my mother God came to visit her and he told her everything would be fine. Her next appt with the arthritis doctor showed that she went into remission.

Side note Father was Atc at washington airport, mother had worked at the pentagon before we were born. My sister was the first Arthritis foundation poster child. Our family was suppose to meet Nixon but he was busy with something. We met with Spiro Agnews wife. Very strange event and very memorable

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Could it be something a little more terrestrial? I know a lot of military bases have reports of hauntings, it could be another, plausible explanation.

I like both the Paranormal and the Extra Terrestrial lol

join