It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control a new thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm posting from a thread on the Monarch/MK Ultra mind control thread. What if I said I truly suffered under such a program and it's roots are much deeper. That your notions of the CIA/PTB suddenly fallling upon this notion are far off the mark.
For an instance non of those claiming to understand or have claimed to be part of Monarch/Ultra seem not to mention the neurological damage they cause you as a part and parcel of manipulating a human being. I would cite genital mutilation of both male and female as a prima facie example of this. Yes it does have an effect.
However they are a little more 'subtle' than that.
You see America's sudden desire to rule the world is nothing new, some sort of American phenomena without examining their growing European Theocratic outlook.
My memories of such. Well I will try to recap but you should remember that they torture you into situations and torture the memories of the situations out of you once you have done your job.
18 months old; shook until I passed out in a house we would not live in till I was at least 3yrs old
4yrs old; put in a pit dug in the of a house within a social housing complex, what you would call in America, the projects. Returned to such when around 8yrs old. In both instances left overnight cold isolated and alone and in the 8yr old instance put in a crate on a nearby field and run at, whilst within the crate by people wielding sticks and hitting the crate with them and kicking the crate and cursing and threatening me.
Agree with the general and unspoken opinion or suffer, an example of the implicitness they need in all mind controlled subjects.
So that takes us up to 8yrs old and I have yet to speak about the neurological aspects of the case, the damage to do with control of the mind by a simple needle scar linked to the circumstances surrounding it. I really did work on the early version of the internet but it was about messaging and the simple transfer of information rather than the manipulation of information available now. I really need to draw you some diagrams which I'm unable to do at the moment.
The overall picture I'm trying to explain to you I believe is true. However because of the way 'they' work I worry about red herrings they have put in my mind that aren't true. So possible red herrings.
I only learnt of JFK's assassination days after the event when it was obvious to me everybody else around me was already in possession of the facts.
The idea in my mind that I may have committed an assassination in Aden at the age of 8, I ask you is that scarcely credible.
An assassination in a North Vietnam in a tunnel bunker.
An assassination in a farmhouse somewhere in Ireland.
The neurological factors. Here we arrive back at the historic basis of mind control rather than Americans suddenly finding it. Religion because of it's practices of genital mutilation and damages upon other parts of the immune system must be behind these systems of mind control. I've found that they stick needles in you, indeed as they have in me, that they recognise the parts of the neurological system they're assaulting and the likely effects upon the individuals so assaulted.
When I look upon the symbolism of ancient Egypt and many other religious symbolism I see much to do with internal neurological damage rather than external abuse.
If you're willing to discuss this so am I and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability
edit on 27/5/11 by goldentorch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

I know it is, in a sense comment enough. However personal views and/or comments would be appreciated,

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Hahah, love the top rated comment on that youtube page : "its just weed."

edit on 27/5/11 by goldentorch because: to escape the dreaded censorship

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I doubt it's even Bill.

By the way, might want to edit your post of all the "Drug" related talk before a big purple dragon bans you without trial or jury.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
No it's months now since I smoked weed and in my time I've done a lot more and a lot worse drugs than weed, as. and I'm sure that you don't need me to quote the studies to somebody as intelligent as yourself, abused people are wont to do. No I am speaking of experience and said I was willing to discuss it.So outside of your profound insight that I have 'known the weed' have you anything else to add?
edit on 27/5/11 by goldentorch because: grammar (again, when is i gonna git edukated)

Sorry, but you've got that completely the wrong way around. I was commenting on the youtube clip of Bill Clinton, that's the top rated comment on the page. Looks like you're not the only person that wasn't happy about the post though seeing as a mod removed it. Should've left my sense of humour behind for this one.

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I doubt it's even Bill.

By the way, might want to edit your post of all the "Drug" related talk before a big purple dragon bans you without trial or jury.

Wow, didn't realise quoting a short comment like that was so serious. OK, no mention of drugs from here on out then. Some of the rules on this site baffle me to be honest, maybe I should have a good read of them incase I make other mistakes and actually get banned. Must be a bizarre situation for people living in places like Amsterdam, for obvious reasons.

Edit :

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

The ban hammer is for talking about personal use, or others advocating personal use. I didn't post about either thing. Even there it's a grey area, especially when you have threads about Sheen for instance. Is he advocating drug use in some of what he says? If so, how many of his threads are up for deletion? Then what? Maybe check anyone mentioning Terence Mckenna just incase there's certain quotes? Etc, etc. Maybe the rule should be slightly altered or clarified in some way.
edit on 27-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Now I get where you're coming from. I hadn't seen the Clinton clip before and the short answer is much of my life would seem comparable in some ways. My apologies.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
reply to post by robhines

Now I get where you're coming from. I hadn't seen the Clinton clip before and the short answer is much of my life would seem comparable in some ways. My apologies.

No probs, I should've just left it in the firstplace. Hope things go well with sorting out the problems you talked about in your first post too.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey goldentorch, I sent you a u2u, didn't wanna post on the thread because it involved sharing some personal history of my own. Get in touch with me when you can...I have a couple of questions that I voiced in my msg

top topics

join