It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really want to know the future? REALLY?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

32 Signs That The Entire World Is Being Transformed Into A Futuristic Big Brother Prison Grid

Do you want your children and grandchildren to live in a futuristic "big brother" control grid where everything they do is watched, recorded, tracked and tightly controlled? Well, that is exactly where things are headed. We witnessed some really bad totalitarian regimes during the 20th century, but what is coming is going to be far more restrictive than any of the despots of the past ever dreamed was possible. Today, nearly every government on earth is tightening their grip on their citizens. Paranoia has become standard operating procedure all over the planet and nobody is to be trusted. Global politicians will give speeches about liberty and freedom even as they undermine them at every turn. There are very, very few nations on the planet where liberty and freedom are increasing. Instead, almost everywhere you turn the "control grid" is getting tighter. Governments don't want us gathering together and interacting with one another. Instead, they want us to work our tails off to support the system, they want us enslaved financially and constantly drowning in debt, and they want us addicted to television and other forms of entertainment. They want us as numb and docile as possible. Meanwhile, all over the globe they continue to construct a futuristic "big brother" control grid that will ensure that they will always be able to control us. Sadly, this is not the plot to some post-apocalyptic science fiction movie. This is really happening.

Most of you here at ATS will know from the many threads created here everyday, the truth and reality of what you'll read and see in this article. If the current trends continue, this is the future of reality due to fully come to pass by 2012. The reason I'm posting this is because I think it is an accurate, concise and valuable summary of the future waiting for us if we don't do something now to change it.

The first step in changing it, is the knowledge of knowing what it is, that's soon coming our way.

Be brave - have a look at why that might be -
endoftheamericandream.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
none of those are signs. so what if the UK has more cameras than anywhere else? thats no sign the world is ending. if the sudan had more cameras than anywhere else, it wouls still be a sign of the end.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Kaiuk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Your post isn't concise at all as you give no facts other than to say big brother is taking over. Why don't you tell us exactly how they are going to do this and why they would want to.

You also say they don't want us to interact yet they allow the internet to exist? Lots of flaws in your post and I would give you a D on this paper as your content did not back up your thesis statement.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

It doesn't take more than 5 minutes of scanning the MSM news headlines to understand that things are coming to a head. Something big is happening and we don't need to turn to ATS or users to figure that out, it is abundantly clear that world government is a very real thing that has been escalating dramatically lately.

Police states are becoming more tolerated and will soon be spreading to a location near you unless everyone starts seeing the signs of the times and decides to stand up for their rights. If not I'm afraid we will all fade into the backdrop even though we are mostly intelligent people who don't agree with the way the system is working and would like to see some real change.

I really hope this doesn't come to fruition, however most end time prophecies seem to point to what is going on as a definitive sign.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bdizzl3
reply to post by kro32

It doesn't take more than 5 minutes of scanning the MSM news headlines to understand that things are coming to a head. Something big is happening and we don't need to turn to ATS or users to figure that out, it is abundantly clear that world government is a very real thing that has been escalating dramatically lately.

Police states are becoming more tolerated and will soon be spreading to a location near you unless everyone starts seeing the signs of the times and decides to stand up for their rights. If not I'm afraid we will all fade into the backdrop even though we are mostly intelligent people who don't agree with the way the system is working and would like to see some real change.

I really hope this doesn't come to fruition, however most end time prophecies seem to point to what is going on as a definitive sign.

You do realize people have always said things are coming to a head don't you? And there have always been police states that were tolerated on kingdoms which were worse.

People said the black plague was the end of the world or the civil war or the great depression or either world war or the cold war especially in the 50's or the vietnam era..

The world has been far far far worse off than it is today.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Yes I do, and until the end really happens and only God knows when that is, people are going to continue saying it. Who knows which generation of people saying that until it comes to be.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Im sorry if I offend you! I have to tell you that the world we live in today has NEVER been worse off as it is today. I do not need a link nor do I need to show you all the proof. The proof is everywhere!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Your post isn't concise at all as you give no facts other than to say big brother is taking over. Why don't you tell us exactly how they are going to do this and why they would want to.

You also say they don't want us to interact yet they allow the internet to exist? Lots of flaws in your post and I would give you a D on this paper as your content did not back up your thesis statement.

I guess you have missed the TSA scanners, telescreens, laws being made to track and record digital devices like cell phones, computers and so on.

In UK they have even started placing cameras inside peoples homes.

This is something that has slowly happened over decades already.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

I can tell you the future very easily. Anyone can. All you have to do, is realise there is something bad going on in this world 24 hrs a day. What's the future gonna be ? Bad ! The future is gonna be bad. Can't miss.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

I guess you have missed the TSA scanners, telescreens, laws being made to track and record digital devices like cell phones, computers and so on.

In UK they have even started placing cameras inside peoples homes.

This is something that has slowly happened over decades already.

You seem to forget that the British used to have the right to enter an American home and stay there as long as they needed to. And sorry but I don't equate things like scanners and cameras on the same level as mass beheadings or slavery or holocausts or diseases that wiped out the Native Americans or 25% of europe.

Things are not worse than before but you think that because you are living in today. Go back to midevil england as a peasant and tell me how things are worse today.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Mind you this is just my opinion on the matter and gives little, if any, validation to the original post. IMO: Our "freedom" was given up long before any of these new technologies came to exist. The idea of living in a goverment grid has been in affect since the creation of the states. The moment the constitution,bill of rights and any of the many supposed laws for the people was introduced our true freedom was lost. We vote people in to control our rights, we employ police/military to enforce "laws" in order to have said "rights"..look at what I am saying..You give/gave your freedom to another to control. We came to this country and violated the freedom of its original inhabitants in order to escape the suppression of our original government only to create its twin. It should not even have to be said but in case you don't crasp what I am trying to say: If you are governed you are not truly free! I do not think there is any way to ever get back to a true state of freedom,we have become far too institutionalized and a sad lot of the world has regressed to some point to the animal within that we require government..a group of people can not funtion without a leader it seems. This is just my opinion, be well all.
edit on 03/12/2011 by Cyberboiraves because: error in spelling

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I don't understand. Didn't the link give news articles to back up every sign? Isn't that factual information?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

That's an excellent perspective. I hadn't thought about it like that.

Do you see from any past possible recurring circumstances any of the preceding events that looked like anything going on today with government type situations before they went from bad to worse that would signal us being close?

But for the current times compared to our recent 100 year past, I believe things are getting very bad.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Bdizzl3 because: typo

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberboiraves
Mind you this is just my opinion on the matter and gives little, if any, validation to the original post. IMO: Our "freedom" was given up long before any of these new technologies came to exist. The idea of living in a goverment grid has been in affect since the creation of the states. The moment the constitution,bill of rights and any of the many supposed laws for the people was introduced our true freedom was lost. We vote people in to control our rights, we employ police/military to enforce "laws" in order to have said "rights"..look at what I am saying..You give/gave your freedom to another to control. We came to this country and violated the freedom of its original inhabitants in order to escape the suppression of our original government only to create its twin. It should not even have to be said but in case you don't crasp what I am trying to say: If you are governed you are not truly free! I do not think there is any way to ever get back to a true state of freedom,we have become far too institutionalized and a sad lot of the world has regressed to some point to the aninal within that we require government..a group of people can not funtion without a leader it seems. This is just my opinion, be well all.

Anytime you get 2 or more people together a society will form with rules in some way. When it becomes large enough either a group will become leader or society will choose one to take care of what they either don't want too or can't.

I don't believe you would want to live in a society without rules where you are truly free and I doubt if you have the time or inclination to run to washington to vote on every bill that comes up.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You do realize people have always said things are coming to a head don't you? And there have always been police states that were tolerated on kingdoms which were worse.

People said the black plague was the end of the world or the civil war or the great depression or either world war or the cold war especially in the 50's or the vietnam era..

This was my perspective not too long ago, but I've been starting to rethink it lately. I'm not convinced there hasn't been a "worse" period (the definition of bad here is purely subjective) of a confluence of natural (hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc) and man-made (war, terror, uprisings, radioactive, etc) events. I could easily be wrong and would to like to see some data to this point, though.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

can not deny the truth in that my friend..it is the short version of what i was trying to say..You can not be truely free! Not to the extent that most here want anyway. We require control,we can not funtion without it..no need to complain about the extent of control if you are willing to enjoy the benefits.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberboiraves

I totally agree with what you stated! Not only that....let me add from your comment and I hope you don't mind. This is not directed towards you in any way..

To the ones that think the world we live in is not worse off. I say to those people..
Way back in the day we as humans did not have the technology we have today. We have NUKES! Yep...thats right. Not only can we kill people with them but we can destroy the entire human race. I could go on and on about why today is different from the past but it only takes a few moments of pondering to come up with a list.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

This was my perspective not too long ago, but I've been starting to rethink it lately. I'm not convinced there hasn't been a "worse" period (the definition of bad here is purely subjective) of a confluence of natural (hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc) and man-made (war, terror, uprisings, radioactive, etc) events. I could easily be wrong and would to like to see some data to this point, though.

The period from 1927 till 1945 for recent history. A worldwide depression, with even worse natural disasters, followed by a world war. Remember that the natural disasters had little response since the technology was lacking and after that all the men were at war. It also led to policies from FDR that has led to alot of thing your posting about now.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberboiraves

Hello Cyberbolraves - fascinating aspect you've added to the topic. Was curious though and have to ask - when is freedom too much freedom and when is control too much control? I guess, what I'm asking is, where's the balance? Who decides?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah, I would like to know the future... But here is thing. The future is NOT set in stone... The past is because it already happened... But the future is... The future....

You could tell me that tomorrow I am going to get hit by a car... But because the future is not set in stone, I can change that by not going outside tomorrow and being no where near any cars....

So can we really predict the future? Not so much... We can predict a possibility, and sometimes we can get lucky... But ultimately, the future is not written and can be changed, until the future, becomes the past.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join