It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Base Camp May 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
A CN-235 frm the 427th Special Ops was at Base Camp.

Also spotted was a "well equipped" quad (ATV).

Since Base Camp is used for "recreation", the well armed quad may be used to hunt desert hare. Of course it might take some work to find all the fragments of the rabbit.

Referring page:
basecamp

edit on 27-5-2011 by gariac because: added link to referring page

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You have some very insightful information and photos!!!
I'm very impressed with your findings in and around the Nevada test site area, based from some of my findings through your website lol

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yeah that is some heavy duty armament for recreation activities haha. I wouldn't mind going on a "recreational" cruise on that atv. As always great pics and great work.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

If you consider how few days of the year I spend in the area, you have to wonder just how much activity never gets reported. These alfalfa farmers must see a ton of cool stuff.

The only reason I caught the C130 with the fake tail number is it was at Base Camp the same day they retired the F117A at Tonopah.

When they have a change of command at Base Camp, they invite the locals to visit. Locals is loosely defined since some Rachel folks have been on base. What they are probably trying to do is co-opt the locals so that they don't report on the activity at the base. You wouldn't be tattling on your friends......

I didn't bother to upload a photo, but they put up a new microwave tower at Base Camp that points towards Halligan Mesa. Halligan Mesa is an USAF owned radar/electronics site. You can see it on google earth at
38°30'33.87"N 116° 8'43.68"W

new topics

top topics

join