It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Threaten CNN Journalist Looking For "Secret Morgue" In Joplin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Have a little respect for the people who've lost their loved ones. These vultures are just out for anything they can get their hands on...including the dead.

COME ON............HIDING SOMETHING????? They have no business snooping around looking for morgues!

What is ATS coming to? I'm kind of disgusted with the people on this thread right now for even sticking up for these vampires. I'm going to bed.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Again you guys are just making stuff up. This has nothing to do with filming body parts or dead people.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

keep telling yourself that we are just making stuff up if it makes you feel better.

bottom line is if they wanted to "talk" to someone in charge of the Morgue they should have set up an interview with the county coroner while they had him on the phone.

Instead they took it appon themselves to try and sneak into the morgue area with cameras. now why would anyone want to sneak into a morgue area with cameras if they didn't plan on filming the dead bodies in the morgue.

so i told you once to get off your ass and come here and see for yourself and quit hiding behind your computer and taking snipe shots.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I am just fine. No need to feel any better. Thanks for the concernt thought. Sneak?
Again you're making stuff up. Are you sure it's me who needs to feel better?
Also I couldn't care less if you tell me to "get off my ass". If you think pointing out your failures is "taking snipe shots" then I shall consider my points valitated.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Fact of the matter is, they don't need to go to the morgue. They aren't looking for anyone so they don't need to go in. If I were the family of someone who might possibly be in there, I would NOT want camera crews and journalists filing in there. Respect for the dead, please.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

the only person with failures is you my friend. see your lapping up everything the national media is feeding you. were me on the other hand is actually here seeing whats happening. I have seen first hand how the national media is trying spin whats happening here to fit into some personal agenda they may have to try and make an event bigger than it is.

the way the national media makes it out is every family is not getting information when in fact it was 2 families that couldn't understand that even though they may have known their loved one might have been in the morgue that it was going to take time to positively ID their loved ones because there wasn't anyway to visually to positively ID the body or because the family couldn't give a description of their loved one that included birth marks, scars, tattoos etc to help positively ID the bodies.

Again I'm here i see whats happening and again the only person with any kind of failure is you since you failure to use common sense!
Hell i bet you believed the national media when it was reported that Looting was wide spread here didn't you? no looting wasn't wide spread it was less than a dozen cases of looting and most of those were people trying to steal copper wire to sale as scrap

hell i bet yo believed the national media when it was reported that the only hospital was destroyed by the tornado didn't you? OF course you did because you didn't know there was another hospital in Joplin that was also a level 2 trauma center and no they are not right across from the street from each other they are about 6 blocks apart but close enough.

Hell i bet you even believed the national media when it was reported the only 2 grocery stores in town were destroyed didn't you? Of course you did. but again what the media didn't tell you was that there are several grocery stores in Joplin

I love how the national media leaves out the fact that they tried to sneak into several building that were damaged or destroyed in the tornado just to say they were in those building shortly after the tornado and to show you pictures from inside those buildings. Of course they won't tell you that because then people would know because of the national media's stupidity that first responders were pulled away from searching for people to stop the national media from getting themselves hurt or killed. I wonder how many people that were alive and trapped under the rubble died because help couldn't get to them because of these stunts the media pulled and because the media was clogging the streets just to get that one shot no one else had and first responders couldn't get in to help people.

You know people like you make me sick. you sit behind your computer making comments about something you know nothing about, taking the media's side and then telling someone that actually lives here seeing whats going on that they are spreading lies.

its because of people like you that the media pulls half the BS they pull. You have no right to see the dead bodies in the morgue. think about it if it was your loved one in the morgue would you want a camera crew going in there to film the bodies. and your a complete moron if you honestly believe that the CNN crew wasn't trying to get into the morgue to do just that! do you not have any respect for anyone? let alone the dead?

Here i tell you what when one of your loved ones die get in touch with me and i will fly to were your at and sneak into the morgue and take pictures of your loved one. But don't worry i won't make those pictures available to anyone or cause your family anymore heartache and see how you like it.

So you just go ahead and keep telling yourself that CNN wasn't trying to sneak in to the morgue and they weren't going to film the bodies to add to the shock factor of whats going on here. and you just keep telling yourself that the media is telling you everything and that the people that ACTUALLY LIVE IN JOPLIN are spreading lies. you tell yourself whatever you need to so you can sleep at night.

In the mean time i will keep spreading the truth about stories that i have seen first hand and you can keep hiding behind your monitor and remain anonymous and keep lapping up everything the national media is telling you about my town
edit on 29-5-2011 by Mercenary2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well that hit a sensitive spot. You shouldn't assume that I believe national media or not. Fact of the matter is that I haven't seen a single newspiece about this incident besides the OP video. I don't live there and I don't care about that place so I haven't been following the story. Then you go on to plain out lie about this "sneak into the morgue and take pictures" stuff and you're not even trying to be suddle about it. There's three options here. One, you either are one of those cameramen in the video and therefore know what they intented. That is btw the worst possible way to "sneak" into anything. 3 guys in a car with cameras and not even camo clothing.
Second is that you're psychic somehow and therefore have insight into the minds of these people. 3rd and most likely you're just making stuff up.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

There is a fourth option. He is paid to down play any conspiracy involing FEMA. They did it during the BP spill. The Coast Gaurd had people pay information warfare wth any bad stories. All of his resposes do sound military or police. And to avoid topics use family or friends to bring up emotional touching points to derail. Don't forget most of Joplin has no power.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I would have to agree 100%. I have been silent until now allowing other members who live in Joplin to have their opinions without creating diversion from the situation if my opinion differed.

I must say I disagree with many aspects of Mercenary2012's accounts of just how organized and successful the Governments response has been to the search and rescue efforts that were posted on the Joplin thread. I also disagree and have conflicting information from very reliable sources concerning issues with the morgue and the identification process.

I must say that I am only referring to the Federal response……..NOT State, Local or the thousand of volunteers who brought equipment in. The Federal Gov took over the operation on Tuesday, 48 hours after the tornado hit……..and that’s when the bureaucracy of the Federal Government was felt………..

I have had several private conversations with other Joplin members concerning Mercenary2012 comments reflecting his very pro-government stance which conflicts from what I have witnessed at the volunteer headquarters located at MSSU.

Now that we are in a recovery mode and my comments will not divert from the early reports and needed information coming out of Joplin…………I must inform members here that Mercenary2012 is also ATS member Mercenary2007 who also claims to live in Joplin whose account is still in good standing. A member with two accounts…….Not that we haven’t seen this before here on ATS…………..

What makes this interesting is that Mercenary2007 attempted to derail one of my threads concerning the need to test the rain after the BP spill.

I am sure Mercenary2012 will deny my allegation to the fullest………… I am not saying Mercenary2012 is a Gov shill………..But what I am saying is that Mercenary2012 takes a very pro-gov stance here in Joplin as well as attempted to derail another thread a year ago concerning BP under a different avatar.

My goal is to make sure Joplin gets off to a good running start in the rebuilding process unlike the reports we are seeing out of Tuscaloosa Alabama.

If Mercenary2012 is a Joplin resident then I reach out to you sir to discuss our differences and meet to find a way to unite in the rebuilding process………..

I look forward to meeting you in person and uniting for a better Joplin……..

edit on 30-5-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join