It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Ending Loveless Orgasm Is The Fingerprint to Enlightenment Than Veganism Is The Full Body Resurre

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

I'm curious. Does humility fit into your worldview?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Hello. I'm fairly new to the "meat / no meat" debate.
I just read the information in the link describing the power of meat.
One of the reasons I recently cut back on my meat consumption is because:

People that regularly consume red meat and/or processed meat face "modest increases in total mortality, cancer mortality, and cardiovascular disease mortality."
- National Cancer Institute

Additionally, the majority of successful natural cancer cures and diets involve abstaining from red meat.
As I said, I am new to the debate. How would you wish to counter this research linking red meat with cancer and heart disease mortality?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
If you enjoy eating the animal, and if you don't mind being eaten yourself, then the animal enjoys being eaten.

The problem is that, when people eat, they don't eat properly, so they don't actually signal to the animal that it is being consumed, and thats where the "soul eating" comes into it - so, if you eat like an animal, then the animal you are eating will be released from its physical bondage before any pain occurs. Animals are not as attached to 3D like we are, however, when not eaten properly, they remain bound to the flesh.

However, you must eat without desire for taste, you must eat from the hunger for survival.
edit on 1-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join