It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seal Team 6 group picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I received this picture in an email from a buddy. He thought it was an actual ST6 picture but upon taking a closer look I started to have my doubts that these are even real people, in fact it is my opinion that they are small, G.I Joe/ken/ Barbie sized dolls.

If you notice the member all the way to the right with the .50 cal sniper rifle, his arm is either a prosthetic or it is some kind of flesh colored forearm guard. The clothing on all of them looks, well, awkward, as if the stitching is too big for the material is the best way I can explain it.

Now look at the guy kneeling in front of the "sniper", his arms look like rubbery, and the skin tone is, I don't know, a weird yellow color.

The clincher for me is the first guy on the left, look at the size of those zip ties hanging on his belt!
Some of the fingers that are exposed look plasticky also.
I don't know, maybe it is a combination dolls and photoshop attempt?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's a bunch of Barbies.. zomg. lol

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Toys...scroll almost half way down.

nerdpride-crazychildren.blogspot.com...

Here is another post with the toy figures

nerdpride-crazychildren.blogspot.com...
edit on 27-5-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
agree they are plastic you can tell by the arms to.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
those are clearly dolls, but where does this image originate from? lots of people to stop motion and action figure stuff as a hobby. so is the government using this image or is it just a random internet pic

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
well why not? How else will you kill a 5 year old dead guy. Why shouldn't you use G.I. Joe dolls to get the job done.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yeah this is laughable and fake. You will never ever get a pic like that of seal team six, sorry.

The shoes for one

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Didn't they kill this guy?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1e5604eaa7e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This pic is more real then the actual SEAL Team 6. (The SEAL Team that wasn't)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
lol wow this is just sad. If u think this pic is real just look at the damn arms and guns. straight up PLASTIC!. cant believe I just saw this post...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

haha thats awesome, gi joes vs plastic osama! wonder if woody and buzz rode rex into pakistan too?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If mimiatures, the detail of the "toys" is fab!
Do you suppose it is a reinactment group of SEAL junkies?

Whatever, those sneakers surely look suspiciously out of place with all of that body armor and hardware.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
If mimiatures, the detail of the "toys" is fab!
Do you suppose it is a reinactment group of SEAL junkies?

Whatever, those sneakers surely look suspiciously out of place with all of that body armor and hardware.

HA HA! I thought so! phew!
The different styles of shoes actually is the most believable part, it would be something that a seal team would be allowed to do, pick shoes they are comfortable in.

But man! the detail is phenomenal. Look a those "mechanix" brand gloves!

I want a set of these guys!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just a bunch of dudes who shave their arms?? LOL, no but totally fake. love the skull masks though.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Glorifying toy models of US terrorist death/murder squads to brainwash kids into being future complacent sheeple willing to be cannon fodder is seriously sick.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I wonder if that's how they were standing when Osama opened his front door?

That being said; real nice looking figures. I may have to pick a set up for my son.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
in all honesty, a group of armed teenagers could of gone in there and killed bin laden.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I did look at the toy site and its crazy. I mean the details. Look carefully at the boots - some of them look real to me. Notice the duct tape on the gun? Wild, accurate little doll detail. Also notice the last guy has a prosetic arm. Looking carefully at the details - pretty overly amazing for dolls.

If you saw Seals you would be surprised by the hair and other things that are not standard. I once saw a "short Seal team" only after the airplane was pulled into a hanger and they were allowed out under the cover of the hanger with closed doors. I walked out to view a bunch of short, athletic looking guys with surfer cuts and earrings. Later in another location on deployment I saw "a big Team" cuz they do sort for size because they have this stuff fine tuned down to physiological perfection. Many ethinics with language skills do not have hair on their arms - Asians, Natives and you will find these types in elite special forces. Many swimmers or wetsuit types will shave their bodies. The picture looks odd for sure, can't believe it's dolls! Boots in the back row look real as does that green duck tape detail something we rely on like a religion in uniform. Freaky good for dolls, I mean even the guy with zip ties and the differing camera mounts on the Helmets, Freaky good.
edit on 27-5-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join