It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah's Witnesses Founders Believed In Ancient Alien Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Because there is no letter "J" in the Hebrew language, nor a "J" sound.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Sources? Anybody can say anything they want on the net.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hello friends. Yes OP, I think you are onto something.

I will post more, but first, I will make an observation:

Comet Elenin, according to the JPL/Horizon's data, which you can input into Stellarium for example and observe yourself, leaves our solar system, toward the Pleiades.

And I mean it really does seem to be heading out that way according to the data I saw on a youtoobe video.

Well I just thought that was interesting. See, because according to the same data, Elenin approaches from the area between Virgo and Leo, hence, the Sphinx (which is female and lion) seems to be invoked by Elenin in some way.

So the timing of all these events, is suspicious OP, with Elenin coming in in the one place in the heavens where the Sphinx (middle between Virgo and Leo) is called to mind, and it leaves toward the Pleiades, therefore one feels perhaps that this whole 'end timez' thing is forseen by some??? I am honestly somewhat amazed at how 2011 has proceeded so quickly. Elenin will leave toward the Pleiades before Jan 2012 so will there be small or large effects of these events? Who can say?

What we can say is that a lot of loonies or suiciders are going to latch on to comets or masada-type events just to rationalize their exit from this painful world. So better to think forward, and to be positive.

Myself, I asked the question, "If 'Armageddon' is so certain, then what does that say about YHWH?"

And then I considered the saying from Jesus where he chastises his people by saying things like "Who of you if your donkey falls into a hole on the sabbath will not work to get him out?" and "Truly I tell you: The Shepherd will leave his flock to search for the one little lost lamb..." and also "Hey you jerks, stop throwing rocks at hookers!" ...Things like this made me understand that Jesus had a totally different value-scheme than YHWH. Yet what Jesus was, was respectful to YHWH, even as he looked away from that power. Whereas YHWH will destroy 95% of the world's humans, Jesus preaches not to lose one child or one lamb or one mule in a pit. Jesus says even the hookers deserve a chance at life, and he says this to all the YHWH lawyers of that time! He is the anti-YHWH if you look closely, yet he never is rude. He tells people to "Do as they say, not as they do." so Jesus had no problem with the Mosaic law --as a vehicle for self-debasement. But that is NEVER to be used for organized coin-based debasement. The idea of following Moses' law and "atoning", is meant to be personal. When they made it a machine, Jesus was invoked to fight them.

Consider that Jesus did not deny that Satan could save Jerusalem. Jesus was standing on the cliff, peering down at his beloved city, Jerusalem, and Satan did that to tease him. He said, "If I give your your city, I give you the whole world, which is mine to give" Yet in that moment, Jesus denied Satan, and rejected this throne. Similar to how he rides in on a donkey. Hmm, now tell me which great bible characters ride a donkey? Look closely!

...Now then what is the relationship between YHWH and Satan?

Furthermore, as to the relationship between YHWH and Satan, we call to mind one of the great books of this collection called "Bible"; The Book of Job. See, in this book, we see true "Oriental" wisdom. Satan and YHWH play games with you and kill your kids then give you new ones. Haha, the book of Job is awesome. Job is all like "What the hell just happened to me??" What a great person Job must have been. But we ARE ALL JOB, do you see this?

So therefore Jesus, to me, in my opinion, is being disrespected by the JW "Last Supper". They pass the "emblems" so as to have Jesus mocked by having so few partake. The JW ethos is Talmudic, and what's funny if that their nemesis The Pope, is an equal lover of talmud. If you look closely you'll see that the Frankist/Sabbatean ethos which rules this world, has placed two Illuminated Popes on the throne, JPII and now Benedict. Also Kolvenbach and his predecessor (the Jesuit Black Popes) and now the new guy, have enjoyed more power than anyone on Earth. Well, "enjoyed" is a subjective term, but the point is, on a grand scale, these are all threads which lead back to A. Pike and his "all three branches of Abraham will self-destruct" ethos, which ethos does not disagree with the Taze Russell > Rutherford modalities of 'end timez'.

So at the top, they look down and they see the WTBTS as a muppet, like Grover let us say. Then over there, is another muppet, says, Miss Piggy. See? Then there's another muppet called say "Yoda". See? Well one dude provides all those three voices. And notice how frenetic and frenzied two of them are, but how sublime and knowing, the other one is? Yeah, because the script is what matters babay. Not enough to just have good actor or muppet-artist. Gotta have the script as well. Hehehe...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer

Sources? Anybody can say anything they want on the net.

Lol, some nincompoop gave you a star for your ignorance to ancient languages.

A basic course in Hebrew.

English = Joshua
Hebrew = Yeshua

English = Jerusalem
Hebrew = Yerusalem or Yerushalyim

English = Jacob
Hebrew = Yakov

English = Jehovah
Hebrew = Yahweh or YHWH

Take a course in Hebrew, you'll learn this in the first week.

edit on 30-5-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

That's a rather pompous attitude that you have. You can be a know-it-all that tells people they are wrong and if they want to know why, you just basicly say "because I said so". Not a good way to win people over.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

A basic course in Hebrew. English = Joshua Hebrew = Yeshua English = Jerusalem Hebrew = Yerusalem or Yerushalyim English = Jacob Hebrew = Yakov English = Jehovah Hebrew = Yahweh or YHWH

So what you are saying is,Yerusalem is in Hebrew. In english Jerusalem is know as Jerusalem. Gods name Yahweh, in english is Jehovah.

Thanks for clearing that up. Or is the entire world population incorrect in calling the city Jerusalem? You cant have it both ways.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That's a rather pompous attitude that you have. You can be a know-it-all that tells people they are wrong and if they want to know why, you just basicly say "because I said so". Not a good way to win people over.

I didn't say "because I said so".

There is no "J" in Hebrew. Actually, there is no "J" in Greek either. The letter "J" didn't show up in languages until the 14th century.

That wasn't because I "said so", I wasn't alive in the 14th century.

Why are you getting pissy with me over the Hebrew language? I'm not a Jewish person, I didn't devise Hebrew.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Toldyouso

Or is the entire world population incorrect in calling the city Jerusalem? You cant have it both ways.

argumentum ad populum

"In logic, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes a proposition to be true because many or all people believe it; it alleges: "If many believe so, it is so."

P.S. Jews speaking Hebrew do not call it "Jerusalem". They could not if they wanted to, there is no "J" in Hebrew.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

P.S. Jews speaking Hebrew do not call it "Jerusalem". They could not if they wanted to, there is no "J" in Hebrew.

So would they call themselves yewish?
haha.
Sorry.

I love how all religions boast about forgiveness, love your fellow man, bla bla bla...but all they really incite is violence and death over who's religion is better.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

So would they call themselves yewish?
haha.
Sorry.

I love how all religions boast about forgiveness, love your fellow man, bla bla bla...but all they really incite is violence and death over who's religion is better.

If they are speaking Hebrew they call themselves HEBREWS.

Who is talking about being violent or killing people?

Come back to Earth Sir.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Thanks for the clarification on the HEBREWS. I was kidding.

I am on earth, person.

I just noticed how quick the competition started on this thread as to who's religion was right or wrong.

It's just a hop, skip and a jump to the violence and killing that has walked hand and hand with religion..

Sillyness.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

I just noticed how quick the competition started on this thread as to who's religion was right or wrong.

Cant believe i starred a guy named Demoncreeper...... and i am responding to only this part of your post,

but ya i can not be bothered in this time in history defending anything, what will be will be. I have no control, universe show me the way. If there is a supreme creator, he will show his presence and he will know that i(we) are confused humans who only want to have their hearts appreciated and good recognized.....is it my fault i am imperfect...

hell no, and if there is an all knowing supreme creator.....he knows this.

I was raised religious...i used to judge and be judged...

now i just live...and i am happy.

ps.... interesting Blog phtttt.

edit on 30-5-2011 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If you wish to discuss violence in the name of religion why not ask the Catholics, they burned over 1 million Protestants at the stake in the Reformation. They murdered millions more Protestants during the inquisitions. And let's not get started on the Crusades. The Protestants have been HEAVILY persecuted since Christ ascended to heaven.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

If you tell someone that they are wrong, you better be prepared to backup your side of the argument. You want to tell someone that they're wrong and offer no explanation why. Then you give a reason that may or may not be correct. Either way you offer no source. Then you get pissy and call names and give lessons in "ancient" language. Again without any source. Did you just read something on the internet that makes you think you are now an expert?

You're "arguments" have done nothing to convince me to your point of view.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

You're "arguments" have done nothing to convince me to your point of view.

Am I missing the reason why I should care if you're convinced or not?

And it's "your" btw. "You're" is a conjunction meaning YOU ARE.

Do you need a source for that too?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Thanks. Now how about those sources?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So that's why they wear the golden underwear or am I thinking of mormons on that? All I know is the long conversation of conversion came to an end when I asked, so what's up with the golden underwear thing? They had no answer and left.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
So that's why they wear the golden underwear or am I thinking of mormons on that? All I know is the long conversation of conversion came to an end when I asked, so what's up with the golden underwear thing? They had no answer and left.

Lol...

ya i would leave too, and i am not even mormon.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Thanks. Now how about those sources?

Wow, some fool keeps giving you stars for your ignorance, this is priceless.

Sure, I'll oblige, however I'm not sure you'll understand basic Hebrew.

Judaism 101(JewFaq.org/Alphabet

Hebrew for Dummies (cheat sheet)

Enjoy.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

If you wish to discuss violence in the name of religion why not ask the Catholics, they burned over 1 million Protestants at the stake in the Reformation. They murdered millions more Protestants during the inquisitions. And let's not get started on the Crusades. The Protestants have been HEAVILY persecuted since Christ ascended to heaven.

See what I mean? You've only strengthened my point.
It's not your fault at all. It is what it is.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join