It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Police document UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Bravo to their department for actually disclosing it...

www.turkishpress.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i think several other countries have released similar information. does anyone know if any country has outright said they are not from earth?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Interesting...I dont know if any govt. has outright said they are not from Earth, but I think its generally accepted that the Russian Govt. recognizes them and does not keep TOO secret about it. Russia also goes to extraordinary lengths to study psychic energy so its no suprise if they would have admitted at one time that they are from another world.

I know many South American Governments recognize UFO activity, but again, Im not sure if they have fully disclosed their opinion on the phenomena

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Is it possible to view the footage?

I just re-read the link, and it says the footage is currently being examined.

[edit on 8/5/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

i think several other countries have released similar information. does anyone know if any country has outright said they are not from earth?

Yes, Brazil has officially gone on record stating this...and quite a few years ago. I'd have to look for the actual instance of it, but I certainly remember it taking place as very significant.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I just received an online newsletter that presents a completely different way of looking at UFO's and extraterrestrials, something I'd never considered before.

You can find the current newsletter only at onealclan0.tripod.com... . I have had serious doubts about the existence of either but will now reexamine my former logic.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Its not totally improbable that religion, all the faiths mankind has ever practiced, were started from extraterrestrial encounters. Since most myths and faiths throughout history talk about gods and thier chariots riding across the skies, ect, you never know.

Are humans possibly extraterrestrial in origin, genetically engineered and created beings by another superior alien race, put on earth in a grand experiment? Possible, who knows?

This is an idea that has room for much spoeculation and theorizing. We may never know the truth.

new topics

top topics

join