It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The count down clock ticks again 8/5/04 2 days, 4 hours and 36 minutes left

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I tend to think those things are male lefties, early 20's, no higher education, living in their parents basement. The write the stuff up between tokes on their joints

Whats so bad about smoking joints? I smoke an 1/8th a day, but you dont catch me entertaining these silly paranoid dillusions, plus I have higher education and hold down a �25,000 a year job.....

sorry for going off topic, but I hate it when people badmouth the weed

[edit on 7-8-2004 by stumason]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by petey_pongo23
Unless we ALL went on living on another plane and nobody realized it.

Like .... we are all dead, and it's 200 years in the future from what we
think it is now ... and the people who are alive are wondering how to
get rid of all the spooks and polterguiests ... especially the ones that
make all the 'clicking' sounds like they are on one of those old
computers ... heee heee heee Cool. Maybe I'm a spook.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

I tend to think those things are male lefties, early 20's, no higher education, living in their parents basement. The write the stuff up between tokes on their joints

Whats so bad about smoking joints? I smoke an 1/8th a day, but you dont catch me entertaining these silly paranoid dillusions, plus I have higher education and hold down a �25,000 a year job.....

sorry for going off topic, but I hate it when people badmouth the weed

[edit on 7-8-2004 by stumason]

well sayin you are the only person to get "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland" spot on, it must be doing something right.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
This idiot is still around? I remeber when he used to troll in MSN chatrooms, I think he is from Yemen or one of the Arabian penninsula countries.

This guy is a stupid spoiled rich brat with nothing better to do than # like this. He is a supreme idiot. I remeber 2 years ago I was bashing on him and he said that his terrorist buddies were gonna unleash a plague in Seattle and well all die...............whatever.

People, EOM is a little troll who probably has no sex life, so id not worry much about him. He is always doing this #.

Its August 6th, and a beautiful day from what I can see.

Err... couldn't you simply express something like: "hey, mate, i don't agree with you"!?

I don't know the guy, but ... those were pretty heavy words, against someone that just wanted (maybe) some popularity.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
erased because a big misunderstending,,,to tired already(sleepy).
but yes, that obeservation of "the elf" is too rush.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by kangaxx]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join