It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Elenin, some interesting mathematics...

page: 1
15

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I know there have been a thousand threads on here about Elenin but I am at work and it's pretty slow so I decided to see what is floating around the internet about Elenin and I came across this website. The reason I found this website interesting is because the page below was written in February, before the Japan quake and this person had done some interesting mathematics for Elenin. If you read down about 1/3 of the page, between the 3rd and 4th diagram of Elenin's path, he had done the math assuming the Chile quake was caused by Elenin. The next date he had calculated that Elenin would affect the Earth is March 15 and it would cause an earthquake about 9.25 on the Richter...Japan, March 11th, 9.0...and the dates after that may sound a little familiar also...



endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com...




posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl
 

I'm glad I can finally see how the mathematics add up to all of the proposed dates this year that this "object" will interfere with Earth.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
That was quite and interesting read. I hadn't seen it before thanks for sharing


When people lay that out before you in black and white it certainly does make you think! Could something really be making all these disasters happen?

Or is it all just coincidence? I guess we will have to wait and see if more large quakes happen on or around the next set of dates that Elenin aligns with Earth. But then will that still be another set of coincidences???

edit on 27/5/11 by boo1981 because: All this this thinking is hurting my head :'(

edit on 27/5/11 by boo1981 because: spelling



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl
 


Missing from the long article is the notion that the earth's orbital path could be affected by the sky object on alignment date Sept. 26, 2011. If the object is massive enough it could draw the earth toward the sun and itself. If that happens there is no guarantee that there would not be a collision.

If there is not a collision it is difficult to grasp how the earth could stand an effect 250 times the effect in March anyway.

Hard Prediction: "Elenin" is not a comet, and is not exerting an electromagnet effect on the earth. It is simply more massive than expected. It will transit the sun on Sept 25, 26, and 27th and be visible. All heck will break loose, worldwide panic as effects are felt. We will wait to see any changes in the earth's orbital path. If the are significant we are finished. Widespread flooding of coastal areas. Must prepare nuclear reactors in and around coastal areas for shutdown in advance to prevent more Fukushima type events.

Water will recede in 40 to 60 days. Inland areas fairly safe. If you were to be in a helicopter you could see the ocean from Phoenix area. Water will not reach Phoenix.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have my degree in Geology and can tell you that there is absolutely no proof that a comet would cause earthquakes whatsoever. None

Also geologists no longer even use the Richter scale to measure quakes so that automatically makes this guy another false prophet.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32
 


Do you think we will be able to see the object on Sept. 25, 26, 27th? Wonder what it will look like? Two planets stuck together, possibly two planetary cores stuck together?



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows
 



Hard Prediction: "Elenin" is not a comet, and is not exerting an electromagnet effect on the earth. It is simply more massive than expected. It will transit the sun on Sept 25, 26, and 27th and be visible. All heck will break loose, worldwide panic as effects are felt. We will wait to see any changes in the earth's orbital path. If the are significant we are finished. Widespread flooding of coastal areas. Must prepare nuclear reactors in and around coastal areas for shutdown in advance to prevent more Fukushima type events.


Prediction noted. How about a wager? If your prediction comes true, I will change my tag to "I was wrong about Elenin" from "Just the facts, Ma'm." If your prediction doesn't come true, you will change your tag to "I was wrong about Elenin."

I have already read the blog in the OP. It erroneously claims that the Chile earthquake shifted the Earth's axis three degrees. This is incorrect; some geophysicists calculated that the Earth's axis shifted three inches! His prediction was therefore off as to the date of the Tokyo earthquake and the magnitude of the Earth's axial shift. This blog seems to be the origin of all the disinformation around comets and earthquakes. His intent is clearly to create Christian millenial hysteria.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I have my degree in Geology and can tell you that there is absolutely no proof that a comet would cause earthquakes whatsoever. None

.


I would like you to answer us this one question please,

Where would we be if we only relied on our current understanding of the way things work????
Just because there is no proof means that it isn't happening???
Really???
You may have a degree in Geology but I have a better and more impressive degree.
I have only an associates in common sense and apparently that trumps your degree in "geology".

There was once a time when there was "No Proof" that the Earth was round.
Is this correect???
Helloooo?
We can pretty much end the conversation there.

thanks for playing along.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Actually the proof that the earth was round has always been there. I will disprove any specific theory you have concerning a comet affecting earthquakes other than it smashing onto a fault line.

Also our we have advanced a tad bit scientifically since the days of coppernicus and gallileo. We know about changes in magnetics and affects of atmosphere and we have done numerous study's of what causes earthquakes on the ground with the latest equipment. There are even some good one's going on now around the marianna trench.

But if you want to discount all this than stay away from the beans man cause your farts might cause an earthquake.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001
 


Sure, that's a good bet. But you must put up something, if you are able. I'll call your mama if nobody hears from you.

You must make a thread that runs like this, "yourmamaknows" is the best predictor of all times. The best there is, the best there was, the best there will ever be. To be the man, you have to beat the man and he has beaten even Cayce.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Not sure what the "geologists" know or are saying, Richter makes sense to me even if it's now pasé. Comets might not do much but "dwarf stars" might, even if that is not the correct terminology, not kosher, or not PC. Heck, I'm no astronomer, or even astrologer.

I am sitting here at 6500ft asl, in the tropics, beautiful weather, two aljibes on our compound fillled with gallons and gallons of water - enough for many months, my wife's tienda is full of non-perishable aborrotes, I have a mesoamerican pyramid around the corner, and near a town called "Place of waiting" (Erongarícuaro) in Púrhépecha language. I like the margaritas, the shrimp coctails, and the lovely muchachas that wander by. I usualy have had a knack for being in the right place at the right time.

Now, I didn't have all these oh-so-very-popular doomsayer things in mind when I came here nor have I made any special arrangements, but it seems like if something is going to happen then I am as ready for it as I will ever be. So bring it on. Si no pasa nada, pues así es. I am enjoying life but not running around panicking. I thought about all this math, some before and other after the facts, and thought I might want to take some precautions. But I can't really think of anything more that I need than I already have on-hand. So I guess I will go on enjoying life on the rancho.

Que le vaya bien, ATSers.


edit on 27-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Richter based his scale on the rock types in california which doesn't equate accurately enough to the rest of worlds geological conditions so anything you hear based on the Richter scale, unless it's near california could be off quite alot and the ranges of earthquakes from 1 point to the next are extreme. A level 7 is far greater than a level 6.
edit on 27-5-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
quote:

"There was once a time when there was "No Proof" that the Earth was round."

unquote



Job 26:7 (King James Version)

7 "He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing."

I dont know but looks like someone had proof,, of course that went against the accepted theory of "It Lays Upon The Back of Turtle",

or /snake/demi-god/tree etc,,etc

But go ahead tell me,,who was right?,, common now ,,who was right??
.

edit on 27-5-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Richter based his scale on the rock types in california which doesn't equate accurately enough to the rest of worlds geological conditions so anything you hear based on the Richter scale, unless it's near california could be off quite alot and the ranges of earthquakes from 1 point to the next are extreme. A level 7 is far greater than a level 6.
edit on 27-5-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)


For me, and I grew up in California, I measure an earthquake in Mexico as follows:

>Did you feel that?
>That was a good shaker.
>Mr Toad's Wild Ride! We got some resin if the losa's cracked, right?
>Hey, there went Rafa's shack.
>¡Hasta la chin...!
>Hey, we're missing some tabiques (bricks). Don't stand under the mirador.
>¡Vamanos arriba! Se caen tabiques. No hay las paredes.
> - Then if the traves and castillos are crumbling, buena suerte. Que te vaya bien. Probably nothing able to say.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Not sure what the "geologists" know or are saying, Richter makes sense to me even if it's now pasé. Comets might not do much but "dwarf stars" might, even if that is not the correct terminology, not kosher, or not PC. Heck, I'm no astronomer, or even astrologer.

I am sitting here at 6500ft asl, in the tropics, beautiful weather, two aljibes on our compound fillled with gallons and gallons of water - enough for many months, my wife's tienda is full of non-perishable aborrotes, I have a mesoamerican pyramid around the corner, and near a town called "Place of waiting" (Erongarícuaro) in Púrhépecha language. I like the margaritas, the shrimp coctails, and the lovely muchachas that wander by. I usualy have had a knack for being in the right place at the right time.

Now, I didn't have all these oh-so-very-popular doomsayer things in mind when I came here nor have I made any special arrangements, but it seems like if something is going to happen then I am as ready for it as I will ever be. So bring it on. Si no pasa nada, pues así es. I am enjoying life but not running around panicking. I thought about all this math, some before and other after the facts, and thought I might want to take some precautions. But I can't really think of anything more that I need than I already have on-hand. So I guess I will go on enjoying life on the rancho.

Que le vaya bien, ATSers.


edit on 27-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)


You are obviously Blessed! Your description of Heaven is perfect!



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows
 



Sure, that's a good bet. But you must put up something, if you are able. I'll call your mama if nobody hears from you.

You must make a thread that runs like this, "yourmamaknows" is the best predictor of all times. The best there is, the best there was, the best there will ever be. To be the man, you have to beat the man and he has beaten even Cayce.


Deal. Let's get specific: a quake of less than magnitude 7 does not count, and it must be within one day of the "alignment." A video of a sundog does not count. Unusual weather in one region does not count. I will accept a mysterious rain of frogs, however.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

There was once a time when there was "No Proof" that the Earth was round.
Is this correect???
Helloooo?
We can pretty much end the conversation there.

thanks for playing along.


"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church." --- Ferdinand Magellan



new topics

top topics



 
15

log in

join