It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women: How would you punish a man who abuses females?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm curious what you think about this, feel free to write here or use a u2u if it's too drastic

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What kind of abuse do you have in mind......psychological or physical or both?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Honestly, jail time and therapy..... and yes this is coming from someone who has been abused. I just do not see what good abusing the abuser does? What about women who abuse men? If you think violence is the answer to men abusing women is it also the answer to women abusing men?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The woman needs to learn some real world self defense and beat that coward to a pulp and let him see what it feels like. Or just wait for his sorry ass to fall asleep and introduce him to an iron skillet at a high rate of speed.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Do what my missus does, frying pan over the head, usualy does the trick.
edit on 27-5-2011 by michaelmcclen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboveandbeyond
I'm curious what you think about this, feel free to write here or use a u2u if it's too drastic

Forget it. N/M
edit on 5/27/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Anyone who abuses another needs therapy. If the abuse is performed as an act of vengeance for something or other, then the relationship is toxic and should be ended until therapy has occurred at least. In any case, it's a sign something is very wrong. Take yourself out of the situation, period.

Edited to add this: Just re-read your OP title. If you're playing a game of vengeance, then you get what you get. That's not a healthy road to follow and someone always gets unexpected results. Just break it off, stay away or get proper relationship counseling. If you're in high school, look up info on bullying and what to do. Best of luck. Sorry for whatever happened to make you post this in the first place.

edit on 27-5-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Do on to others as they would have you do on to them.

Personally i would love to be put in a small room with any guy who beats a woman.

Weak cowards beat women, its as simple as that.

So... 10 minutes with this person in a small room is all i'd need.

I'd show him what a real man can do...

And he'd learn quick

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If this thread was regarding women it would be shut down in record time, please do not encourage violence we already have enough of it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by patral
If this thread was regarding women it would be shut down in record time, please do not encourage violence we already have enough of it.

Actually i agree...

Sorry i was just answering the question

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Seems the Op has disappeared......

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Men who abuse women are summed up under one single word: Narcissist !!!

Narcissist Personality Disorder (NPD):

winning-teams.com...

www.narcissism101.com...

The most aggressive (and violent) narcissists are those when criticized or offended.

Here are similar personality disorders:

www.narcissism101.com...

While in a marriage with a Narcissist; this always poses problematic. I always suggest to plan well ahead because the Narcissist is always 10 steps ahead of you. Never share the same bank accounts; never keep your personal papers in the same house of a Narcissist. If you are a full time working wife, never allow more than 50% of your earnings to go in to the home/bills. Never share a business together. If you are just his business partner, watch him like a hawk. Have a different accountant do your taxes and do not share one even if it costs extra because you'll be much better off in the long term. Keep the business ledgers straight because he won't. If the marriage fails, and they usually do, he's going to do whatever it takes to clean you out. Make sure your lawyer is better than his.

Most Narcissists, in a majority of cases, usually end up accumilating wealth but end up dying alone without family and friends. In many cases, become alcoholics.

Narcissists usually have only a small group of friends.....Narcissists themselves. They won't befriend non-Narcissists because they're not useful enough.

There are good Narcissists and there are bad Narcissists. When the good confront the bad, the bad Narcissists always runs for the hills because they are always mentally challenged. Although bad Narcissists think they are mentally and physically superior to their "subjects", they themselves will avoid at all costs a good Narcissist as they are afraid of any confrontation with them. Women are always charmed by the bad Narcissists....but are intimidated by a female Narcissist (good and bad) who play them at their own games.

How would I punish a man who physically abuses a woman? Call the Police and have him arrested for assault. If he mentally and/or economically abuses you....get the hell out of the relationship - fast!

The best way to identify them......when he asks you alot of questions but is secretive about himself and his life or he brags about himself and shows no interest in YOU. It only takes approx the first 5-15 minutes to identify one straight away upon first meeting.

edit on 28-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aboveandbeyond

Chop off his parts, that should do it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Avyuir

Yep, that should get you a lot of jail time. You have to learn how these bugger's minds work then you successfully play them at their own game......but do it wisely.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think all women and girls should learn a form of self-defense. If I am attacked...I believe in self-defense. An abuser should be held accountable for their actions and I think it should be mandatory for them to have therapy.

Some abusers may change for the better....others will not...they are sociopaths; for a time they may seem to change..but they will abuse again...because it is their pleasure and delight to abuse. Those are the ones that need to be put in prison...because they will be repeat offenders and never change.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by aboveandbeyond

Have you ever watched ''The girl with the dragon tattoo''? That's what I'd do....

Jokes i threw up at that scene..

edit on 28-5-2011 by Mentalistbee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
How does "punishing" abuse in a cruel way make you any better than the person who's doing the abusing?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Raising a hand to a woman just once deserves jail time. If a man did that to me, I'd see to it he does jail time and if that does'nt work....I'd have his photo and bio all over the internet and it would go viral within 24 hours.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
The best way to identify them......when he asks you alot of questions but is secretive about himself and his life or he brags about himself and shows no interest in YOU. It only takes approx the first 5-15 minutes to identify one straight away upon first meeting.

Well, perhaps if you get to this kind of advice first...but it also takes time, sometimes, for the characteristics to fully emerge, if you get stuck with an emergent one that is. Contrary to popular beliefs, not everyone is born bad, circumstances can cause someone with a functional personality disorder to collapse and become abusive.

And one should never forget folie-a-deux. When one personality disorder meets another seemingly compatible personality disorder. That can be murder.

Retrospect can be a wonderful thing, but I never saw it coming.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboveandbeyond

As a woman who has been abused, I would say the man needs to know he's done wrong (so many don't seem to realise that!)
Being put in the same position is good... Not death, not even necessarily violence, just a good and lasting 'life lesson'.
I believe no one is beyond redemption, though it takes ever so long!
Vicky

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join