It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Republican Presidential Canidate: Rick Perry ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Looks like another possible republican runner. A possible front runner with real possibility of a republican nomination? He is stil considering a possible run for the white house. He will announce decision after the legislature adjours this year.

www.kristv.com...

www.npr.org...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
One minute he wants to secede from the union and now he wants to run it. And I'm sure he would have whats best for America on his mind.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i think he wasnt serious and sucession. just more political rhetoric. supposedly his lt gov. helped the tsa stop the bill against groping air passengers, and rick perry has not said anything about it yet.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Election 2012...whoever wins, we lose...
Cthulhu for president!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Ya, the GOP base would do that to America wouldn't they?

Lets just bring back W

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thats exactly why i think hell get nominated, to continue the clinton, bush, obama agenda. he seems fit for tptb. with the sucession talk he might get alot of votes trying to sell the change the fed idea, and if he gets in there he can continue the privacy violations and wars.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
this guy is a superstar in tx, he may be able to pull off the popularity contest.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
From one Aggie to another: Hey Rick, you are delusional if you think you can win the presidency.

Folks, this guy is about as near to a clone as one could get to GWB. In fact, he may be worse. This guy doesn't have an original thought that runs through his simple mind. He has done nothing to better our state since he has been in office.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If he were actually pushing secession I might vote for him.

That position is radical enough to have faith that he wont just be another Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, etc...

I'm about to write that "The Rent is Too Damn High!" guy and ask him to run.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
From one Aggie to another: Hey Rick, you are delusional if you think you can win the presidency.

Lol, you're delusional if you think he CAN'T win. Americans would love to see a guy like him in office.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

yup i think hes gonna get the rep nom. hes mr good looking charisma guy. the people will be suckered in with that gleaming smile. just another yoyo swich. barry sucks were gonn yo yo back to the other party but in reality they are all the SAME party.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ugh another governor from Texas, sorry but im still recovering from the last one.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
well see how it plays out soon. hes gonna overshadow ron paul.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
this guy is a superstar in tx, he may be able to pull off the popularity contest.

I wouldn't go that far. If Rick Perry became the GOP candidate against Obama...wow. As a personal choice I have to vote for President. I didn't vote for McCain because I believed (and still believe) he would've been worse for America than Obama. But I might have to rethink my stance on voting for Pres if Perry becomes the GOP pick. I can't in all conscience vote for either one.

/TOA

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If Palin or Bachman enter the race he is history along with the other no namers out there. Then it will be the Lady and Romney and Romney will get the nomination than probably lose to Obama.

Trump was actually the best choice to pull off a win as he went directly after Obama

Perry's best option is vp for Romney.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
That SOB for president? No thank you.

The guy is pure filth, total Bilderberg, pushed for the NAFTA superhighway North American Union for years.

The guy is total trash.

Yeah and whoever wins in 2012, it won't be the good guys.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Governor Perry has been (allegedly) connected to an outrageous number of Texas corruption scandals.

www.kwtx.com...
watchdogblog.dallasnews.com... d.html
www.burntorangereport.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.texaskaos.com...
ontd-political.livejournal.com...
satollparty.com...

The links go on and on and on...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly

Superstar, My Ass! Rick Perry is a certified nut job and it doesn't surprise me in the least that he would attract the support of the republican party, after all, pure ignorance is their mainstay. When will you people learn that the last place in the world to look for presidential material is in the Texas governor's mansion?

Rick Perry sucks now, has always sucked and always will suck. Furthermore, the same could be said of the republican party.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
bildebergs ace in the hole maybe?

another article abojut him, i think hes gonna bigger in this race than everyone thinks. put him against that idiot palin and they will vote perry.

deadlinelive.info...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Folks, this guy is about as near to a clone as one could get to GWB. In fact, he may be worse. This guy doesn't have an original thought that runs through his simple mind. He has done nothing to better our state since he has been in office.

As a fellow Texan, you just said it best. As other posters have already pointed out, hes corrupt and a shill. This guy is the next GWB

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join