It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Most will recognize this as a reply to a recurring rant that is being posted by a particular member.

You are right.

-The particular ancient collection of texts you have chosen is the source of absolute truth.
-The deity or deities mentioned within your sources is/are the only true and valid one(s).
-In the event that differing versions and/or interpretations of the messages contained in this source exist, yours is the correct one.
-Anyone who is enlightened enough to see this truth (yours) is destined to be given the reward mentioned in your sourced material, obviously, those who do not are destined to whatever eternal punishment described.

Is this the answer you were looking for? Well here it is for you to read and reread and bask in the glorious knowledge that:

Yes, you are right!

the Billmeister
edit on 27-5-2011 by Billmeister because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by Billmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

Finally! Vindication! I knew you guys would eventually come around and agree that, yes, the flying spaghetti monster is the one true god, and the holy texts dictated to Mario and Luigi are the true gospel as spoken by he. All believers will enjoy eternity at the Olive Garden pasta buffet. All sinners and non believers will burn for eternity at Denny's.

Thank you for seeing the light.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

All TRUE adherents to the doctrine of the Flying Spaghetti Monster knows that Luigi is the only True Saint of our Church...Mario was a Judas that took most of the Fame and Glory.....well NO MORE!

I say, you shall be punished by the Evil Garlic Bread Head, who punishes all evil Heretics for Eternity after they die!!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

you blasphemous fool!
everybody knows only the followers of Mario are awarded the green mushroom of life so they may live again. the misguided followers of Luigi are given only an eternity to think about there crimes against the flying spaghetti monster in the garlic bread heads hellish kingdom

edit on 27/5/11 by Aceofclubs because: rouge letter

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

I shall pray for your soul, Do you not realize that those who do not accept Luigi into their hearts will be flushed down to the Eternal Sewers of Damnation? Where you must battle turtles and strange monsters, and are forever cursed to break brick blocks with your head for coins?

Soon....soon you shall know! For in this day and age comes Wario...Destroyer of Worlds!!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Are you feeding the TROLLS????

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubes

Most definitely... and hopefully, with the only answer that can possibly please those attempting to discuss faith-based topics, this will be the end of pointless rants. (Though I will not be holding my breath!)

Cheers,

the Billmeister

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

You know they will just find a way to rip this apart and call us all demons and ban us to the fiery depths of heck....
...... whats sad is that it's just a certain ONE ( or so) that's really troublesome anyone else is pretty much mature about it at least to the point where they are NOT IN PANIC MODE!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join