It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what happens come January 1st 2013??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Massive hangover recovery.

MHR LOL!

Plus my 5 year bank loan comes to completion! Happy days (after MHR)

Perhaps we will see lawsuits brought against the 2012 fearmongers?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

edit on 27-5-2011 by yourmamaknows because: too negative

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I am going to make a bold prediction here and state exactly what will happen on 1/1/2013:
college bowl games.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well, after the destruction and Fall of the Whore of Babylon then all and any survivors on this side of the pond will have to fend for themselves. Most will fall away to be forgotten over time.

Those in Europe will face an entirely new world, one with the prospect of a New King of Kings who will form an Army against the Evil "Return of Christ". The characters are quite well-known and the scenario well written for all to know; literally there will be a final Battle of Good and Evil. Most will fight on the side of Evil because the Good only will utilize 144,000 to secure this World and put in place a lasting, Loving set of Rules to govern us by.

So by January 2013, it shouldn't be hard to realize that everyone is "property" and nothing more. There will likely be a good number of years under this "protection" as things unfold.

Firstly, however, the Harlot, who is the Queen, and her Babylon will Fall! I am so thankful not to have to worry about taking on the Number of the Beast, as all of this must take place on the other side of the World, not in North America, or what was left of her after this Great Moment of Purification. I am ready even if I am not!

I wonder if the Sea that splits the Continent in half will have a new name other than the Gulf of Mexico? Maybe we can call it "The Sea of Grace" as from that point any survivors will be "Graced" without a doubt!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

wowzers. that sounded more exciting than my post about making breakfast and going to work...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Don't know bout 1/1/2013 but i can predict and guarentee absolutely
nothing will happen n 13/13/2013 !

Keep Calm and Carry On

Peace

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanna

wowzers. that sounded more exciting than my post about making breakfast and going to work...

Thank you, now for those "end of the World" breakfast worries here is a dish that is quite comforting.

Here is the Recipe:

Baked Eggs Mornay Welcome at breakfast, lunch, or supper.
3 Tbs butter or margarine
3 Tbs flour
¾ tsp salt
1 tsp prepared mustard
Speck of Pepper, as you like
1 ½ cups milk
¼ lb grated processed cheese (I used 4 oz of Velveeta) (1 cup)
6 eggs

1. In double-boiler top (or a pan placed in boiling water), melt butter; stir in flour, salt, mustard, pepper, milk. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
2. Add cheese; stir until melted. Start heating oven to 325 degrees.
3. Pour half of sauce into greased 10 x 6 x 2 inch pan (like a brownie pan). Carefully break 6 eggs, one by one, into cup; slide into sauce, side by side; cover with rest of sauce.
4. Bake, uncovered, until eggs are set—about 25 minutes.

Serve as is; or garnish with crisp bacon; or serve over Deviled Ham on toast. Makes 6 servings, but I find this is perfect for three people if they want to be mighty full, especially with toast involved.

I put this in quotation and I will cite my cookbook, but I am afraid there is no link to this book since it is quite old copyright is 1958

Good Housekeeping Magazine, Eggs and Cheese, Spaghetti and Rice Dishes, page 11 (of course), Consolidated Book Publishers, Chicago, Illinois, 1958

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i'd focus more on the aftermath of the 2012 elections

isnt anyone else here expecting civil war pt 2 to boil up?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

edit on 28-5-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yikes!! I was thinking of a hot coffee and maybe some eggs (or maybe pancakes if I feel adventurous)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
According to the plans both previous and current of the aliens, they are planning new neighbors for the rest of the planet about North America, but Americans are a done deal. They know, they were told about their threats, attitudes and they are getting what they deserve because they planned! They are not going anywhere contrary to denials! That isn't all, it gets better, and let me guess they are mad again hoping for a rescue that is not for them! There is no doubt why there are new spheres getting made about these situations, get ready!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join