It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Mutation confirmed near Fukushima Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
An earless bunny was born near Japan's Fukushima nuclear power plant, giving rise to fears that nuclear radiation leak is worse than expected and deformed human babies may be next in the list.

The rabbits, which are housed in an outdoor bunny pen, are eating wild grass, which resulted in earless bunny's birth. This is the first anomaly/deformation ever born. Life cycle of a bunny is quicker than humans. As I am wondering if humans will be the next victim, I imagine the future picture of human babies."

Picture in link

sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com...

So This is just the first life cycle so far for documented animal that we know of. Just Think about what they are not telling you.

These rectors need to be stopped. it needs to be about saving lifes now not profits. Can you believe what Obama said a week or so ago! I’m paraphrasing but it was along the lines of “PIMCO needs to do its best to keep its stock price up!” unbelievable. I no longer have any hope for this government. For those who do, keep smoken that hopium.
edit on 27-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Someone should notify the easter bunny that no ears is the new "in" thing
Poor little bunny

O/t Like your profile pic op

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Not trying to poke holes in the theory here, but I'm sure this isnt the first earless bunny ever born. Does anyone know the likelihood of this happening in a normal environment???

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

So this is what we have to look forward to?

My heart goes out to the people of Japan. They do not deserve this tragedy nor does any nation. They already had to deal with the Hiroshima incident and now this?

Christ.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This has already been posted

Earless Bunny Video

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude
Not trying to poke holes in the theory here, but I'm sure this isnt the first earless bunny ever born. Does anyone know the likelihood of this happening in a normal environment???

Dude, an earless bunny pops up by fukushima and your first thought is it might be normal??

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Dude, an earless bunny pops up by fukushima and your first thought is it might be normal??

Ummm....no, I asked if this has ever happened in a "normal environment" meaning not fukushima or chernobyl. I'm trying to add a tad bit of rationality to this, one earless bunny does not guarantee that humans will soon be born with forearms coming out of their heads.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Ummm....no, I asked if this has ever happened in a "normal environment" meaning not fukushima or chernobyl. I'm trying to add a tad bit of rationality to this, one earless bunny does not guarantee that humans will soon be born with forearms coming out of their heads.

lol im sorry the first thing i thougt of was the movie toy store with the doll that had the arm coming out of its head at sids house

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Prolly not his first thought but it is a good question. If it has happened in a normal enviroment, then on what average does it happen? Can't seriously beleive the question would come up. Two headed pigs have been born with no help from radiation why not a no eared rabbit?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

lol im sorry the first thing i thougt of was the movie toy store with the doll that had the arm coming out of its head at sids house

LOL thats what I was picturing too

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well, 2-and-a-half years ago, a rabbit was born in England without ears: Vincent

But, this is the only other example I can find.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

My God. That video is one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen. I have seen more than my fair share of death and destruction but that just hits really hard... All those people, especially the kids, suffering like that.

God help us all..
edit on 27-5-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A thread already exists on this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your comments to the ongoing thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join