It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC CONTENT: Teacher Beats Children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
I was not abused as a child at all, but I did take far worse than what I just saw in this video...

You are a victim in denial.

Did you read what you just said there? You took "far worse" than what you saw in the video, but you don't consider that abuse?

I'd hate to see what you consider to be abuse.

You and boondock should both go to counseling. You've been conditioned into accepting violence as a form of affection or care. That's called brainwashing.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrodude

So there aren't any adults that need to learn right from wrong? Seriously? If you are saying that inflicting physical pain is a great way to teach people right from wrong, why stop when someone reaches a certain age? If someone is giving me attitude out in public, I have the right to start being them right? No? Why? They obviously haven't learned right from wrong, so they need to be taught. And I'll do the teaching with a ruler to the back of the head. Oh wait, that's only acceptable for little kids that can't fight back. Oh well.

In fact that doesn't even matter. I'm sure children know right from wrong. Whether or not they WANT to do the "right" thing is the issue. Pain won't make them want to do the right thing, it will just make them not want to get caught doing the wrong thing. So hard is that to understand?

If punishment was so great at stopping people from doing the wrong thing, then prison's wouldn't be overflowing in America today. The are crummy people out there, and they are going to be crummy regardless of what anyone does to them. Smacking a kid around isn't going to make them a better person, it's only going to teach them that violence is an acceptable way to deal with problems. I don't personally have a problem with violence being used in certain situations, but not on kids who got some math problem wrong or something. That's just ridiculous.

I never got hit when I was a child, and guess what! I turned out just fine! I had excellent grades in school, and since then I've worked blue collar jobs, where I have always been given promotions and raises. So your little fantasy world where only victims of abuse become hard workers is absolutely outrageous. I would work 10+hr/day for 6 days a week at several of my jobs. But I guess I'm just a lazy whiner because I didn't get beat, right? What world do you live in?

Oh right, you live in the "office worker" world. Really a surprise to you that you have childish co-workers when your job entails sitting on your arse all day pushing paper? And you have the nerve to question the work ethic of other people? What a joke!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Tell me, do you not "abuse" your children?

My children have never been spanked at all....ever!

Do I still need counseling? That was pretty ambiguos wasn't it?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Thats great, you didnt need it, I did. I dont think that makes either of us better than the other. I do have a great work ethic and I am stating how I learned it. We dont live in a one size fits all world, the household you were raised in, you never got beat and you turned into a fine upstanding person, well it doesnt work like that for everyone, there are a million different scenarios that produced a million different results. I know one thing though, I have seen enough to know what works more often than not and it's discipline, pure and simple.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Sorry Jr but for me to be productive in this thread i am certain I would trash the T&C.
So I will say children and doggies are the only good left in this world.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Your post in reply to pyrodude,was very well written,and touched on so many valid points.

I really do think many have been brainwashed to think its acceptable to teach a child by hitting...and quite frankly I think if discipline is needed, there are more effective means to accomplish that.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well , i leave you peoples in your carebears world.

Your stupidity here seem to be totaly coherent woth your replies

Hope your kids one day dont end in jail because you never teached them discipline

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There is a big difference between getting a well deserved slap on the bum or hand to what is going on in this video IMHO.
I like many others,got a slap or two if I misbehaved as a young 'un.
Fair enough,no harm done-but the video shows a man beating kids for handing in their work for crying out loud.
How is that helping the kids-even if they did get the work wrong?
That simply reinforces in the child's mind that when you show your work you get beaten.As a kid,that would have made me an expert truant in short order,followed probably by a life of crime...

Those kids couldn't have been more than 5-7 years old-How exactly do you get all your school work right at that age?
So sorry,the man deserves locking up,and a good beating IMO.

The laughing cameraman should get locked up as well-he takes delight in seeing the suffering of those kids.
That is shameful.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
he only pulls the hair of the children
who refuse to take their punishment.
They did not put their hand out when
he requested it.

If the gov orders you into a camp will you go willingly?

No. Well I guess you believe they have the right to use force.

Also I don't have a problem with a parent giving a kid a good a spanking but the punishment should fit the crime and getting a wrong answer on some homework doesn't cut it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ever feel the urge to just completely destroy a disgusting human being? I will admit I have that right now.

Same goes for the creep behind the camera, snickering as the children get hit with the ruler, on their hands, and head, and neck and back, hair pulled, crying for mercy.

Simply disgusting...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Completely inappropriate! There is such a thing as positive reinforcement. Words could not describe what I would do to this pathetic meat-sack with that ruler.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I was beaten & kicked around sometimes as a child. I still dislike the parent who did it, and always found him unreasonable and hysterical.

Having said that, I'm a mum of 2, and have occassionally resorted to giving a slap on the leg, when all else failed. And I do believe in discipline.

I'm no internet tough guy, but I can promise you that if ever a teacher of my kids were to pull their hair and stike them in a manner like that, he would certainly taste my fury. I don't advocate he be beaten to a bloody pulp - just made to experience degradation and fear on an equivalent scale that he inflicted on those tiny children.

And how freaking DARE he justify it with references to the revolts. So his ethos is to pro condition people to be too afraid to voice their dissent towards a despotic authority! That just turns my stomach.

Yes, I believe any parent would be justified in orchestrating his removal from the education system - and after observing his rougher treatment of the little girls, I'd have no qualms about making his eyes water.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Never fear everyone, soon we will send Egypt more Humanitarian Aid to assist in their new government.

humanitarian aid = bombs

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
Well , i leave you peoples in your carebears world.

Your stupidity here seem to be totaly coherent woth your replies

Hope your kids one day dont end in jail because you never teached them discipline

Don't leave us,your opinions are as valid as anyone else.
But do not insult folks for expressing their opinion,for they have the right to their beliefs as much as you do.
Did you get beaten for no reason at school as a kid,and now think that's OK to do to the same to others weaker than you?
Hasn't seemed to help you with spelling much though,has it Conciliatore?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
even at that age i would of turned around and punched him in the face.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Its just smacks in the hand with a ruler!! No need to be drama-queens over this.

A little bit of discipline is a good thing especially with today's unruly little brats.

Darn drama-queens here, jeez.

edit on 27-5-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrodude

Corporal punishment is lazy parenting. If you can't teach your child how to function in society without beating him/her, then you royally screwed up during their formative years and are only trying to mask the problem by physically intimidating them. If you wonder why there's so much violence in this world, and why there aren't more people willing to sit down and discuss their problems, then you need look no further than the lazy parents out there who would rather hit their children than spend the time to interact and communicate with them. Abuse only begets abuse.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Im not a carebear, or was a child spared of a spanking or a smack for acting up. However that being said, I cant see how this is considered not to be abuse by some in this thread. All I see here are children handing in papers and then being hit....what happened to grades? Is it less smacks for better students?

Lets say I swore when i was younger. My punishment would be to suck on a bar of soap and I would get a spanking. My mom used her bare hand, and for me it was embarrassing and not pain. Hmm come to think of it, I made sure not to let her hear me swear again, so the punishment only happened once lol But I also learned that public places should not be a place for spouting cusses for all to hear.

There obviously must be a line drawn somewhere, but who is going to draw that line, and where will it stop. Is raising your voice at a child in the future going to have child services at your door?

I can see both sides here, and I think its a very thin line to draw between abuse and discipline. While I have no ill feelings to my mother, resent her in anyway, or am scarred and traumatized by spankings (I was a good kid so spankings were slim to none) someone else in the exact situation could feel that way.
Grounding does work, as long as you make it so its not an enjoyable experience in ones room playing with legos lol.

At the end of the day, what this teacher did seems to be mean and intentional, and not involved in discipline. If there is something wrong with their work, theres a problem with the teacher and their methods. Hes hitting children for his own failures.
edit on 27-5-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Then we obviously did not watch the same video. He grabbed little girls by their hair and hit them over their backs and on their legs with that ruler. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the same message board that rallied in support of the pregnancy of a ten year old girl would also support this kind of behavior. Way to go ATS.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Never been bullied at school, i could even say it was the opposite, i was protecting my classmates from the bullies

Concerning my spelling, you should keep your sarcasms for you if you're trying to be a smart a## you failed troll.
Typos tend to happen when your hand is in a cast.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join