It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC CONTENT: Teacher Beats Children

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ScousePhil

Fairplay mate.

Have a wicked weekend.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lazernation

Western women are allowed to speak publicly thats why
But then again
teen pregnancies by teachers are probably even with the eastern countries
unfortunately as sick as that is..

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Give me 5 minutes with him in a locked room. Just me him and my trusty old baseball bat.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
hmm From what i have observed on this thread the only ones who seem to be agreeing
with beating children and women as being 'a good thing' sometimes, seems to be
coming mainly from the Male Community here! Again not all of the Guys but the
ones Condoning this behaviour only.

What point are you trying to make? Who said that "beating women" Is a good thing? I missed that. "Beating" children is condoned? I would be interested in seeing how many men think that "beating" women and children is justifiable.

link   
While I definitely think it's wrong to hit kids and I'm glad that we in the west now have realised that, It's silly to say that the behaviour of that teacher is evil, barbaric or whatever, that used to happen in every school here up until 20-30 years ago.

So they're a little behind the times?

And the title is ridiculously sensationalist.... It's hardly graphic.... it's unpleasant and a little mean, but graphic?

I was smacked when I was a kid for being naughty... and as I said, while I don't agree with it now and am glad that it isn't "practiced" as much as it was, it really isn't as evil and cruel as people have made out.... it's just bad parenting/teaching or whatever.... the kid never learns anything and the parent/teacher probably feels bad.

Unless they actually enjoy doing it but that has nothing to do with the punishment and more to do with the individual.

link   

But then again teen pregnancies by teachers are probably even with the eastern countries

Erm.... Pardon?

You've lost me.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You to bud.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Well kids in the past were more disciplined compare to the kids today.

So i guess beating did work in a positive way.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
ok He should not have hit the kids for turning in homework or pull the girls hair...I also dont see why he would be hitting all the kids which makes me question his intentions. Those kids were young and looks like to me he was just letting out his frustration or being sadistic. He was wrong.

But nothing wrong with corporal punishment if the child needs it. Heck forget the ruler nothing hurts like going to the woods and getting your own switch and the damn thing lights you up like fire that stopped me from doing some dumb things as a kid..

edit on 28-5-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
No point 'to' make here, just go back and re-read some of the Responses. I guess a 'little beating' is more ok than an out right beating? Obviously not, but again read what some of the responses are, and then read what the pissed off angry people who couldnt believe what some people were saying in response to seeing those children being physically and emotionally abused, which i observed were women mostly, atleast i dont recall any Women saying a little smack around the head and pulling hair here and there was a good thing. I'm not going to copy paste the whole damn thing for you im tired and really not into indulging an argument with you, as i know where you're trying to go with this so not tonight i have a headache.

Originally posted by BLKMJK

hmm From what i have observed on this thread the only ones who seem to be agreeing

What point are you trying to make? Who said that "beating women" Is a good thing? I missed that. "Beating" children is condoned? I would be interested in seeing how many men think that "beating" women and children is justifiable.

edit on 28-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

No point 'to' make here, just go back and re-read some of the Responses. I guess a 'little beating' is more ok than an out right beating? Obviously not, but again read what some of the responses are, and then read what the pissed off angry people who couldnt believe what some people were saying in response to seeing those children being physically and emotionally abused, which i observed were women mostly, atleast i dont recall any Women saying a little smack around the head and pulling hair here and there was a good thing. I'm not going to copy paste the whole damn thing for you im tired and really not into indulging an argument with you, as i know where you're trying to go with this so not tonight i have a headache.

So all the parents in the 40's 50's 60"s who spanked their kids were evil are you making a argument for that or just arguing the guy in the video was wrong? (which i agree he was 100% wrong) But kids used to regularly get a lot worse than whats shown in this vid a switch or belt forget the little ruler.
Just wanna clarify your viewpoint.
edit on 28-5-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazernation

But then again teen pregnancies by teachers are probably even with the eastern countries

Erm.... Pardon?

You've lost me.

oh well what i meant was teen pregnancy's in America ex. mary letourneau ex teacher gets pregnant by 12 yr old. vs. some Arabic hostile style lifestyles just marry 12 yr olds. sick is as sick does.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Good gawd, . Amazing... I wanted to see if there was in fact a correlation between the men and womens opinion on this matter. And I did not see anyone condone "beating women" and I only wanted you to point it out so I could read it in context. I don't argue via the web so your barking up the wrong tree. Sorry for just asking a simple question.
edit on 5/28/2011 by BLKMJK because: Just wow

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
i can end all of these problems in a few weeks, all i need is govt funded travel, weapons and a few good men

any volunteers?

govt you know where i am, come give me the tools if you really want CHANGE

its time for REAL change

and it wont cost billions either
edit on 28-5-2011 by TheDevilOfLies because: to add the cost

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

if you think only women are against this you are wrong

i am a MAN

with the passing of macho man, it may be a cliche, some may call them gay, but i sure as hell am macho and FAR from gay

men too are against children being beaten over getting an answer wrong

like i said in my last post, give me govt funded and provided travel, a few good men, and ill deal with all of the real problems and make real change

with all of the problems in this world, its time for a strike team to hit the corrupt and evil

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

perhaps that is the problem and why so much evil exists

with the internet and cgi people have become desensitized

if it isnt like the new rambo graphically lately it isnt a big deal

they are kids, those kids will be shaped over these actions

thats what school does, it shapes our children

just because they used to do the same things here, doesnt make it any more RIGHT

we used to have slavery here, women used to have no rights here, does that make those right if another country does it?

we sure as hell need a strike team against evil, and id be glad to be on that team
edit on 28-5-2011 by TheDevilOfLies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You barked up my tree first secondly my entire point was i really dont want to argue with you so please just stop harping about this over and over again,. thankyou ever so much. when im more awake i'll take a look at the thread, as i also stated but you again chose to ignore that as well. Maybe if you read what people write you wouldnt have a need to poke and prod as much as you seem to enjoy doing it.
that being said, tata...

Good gawd, . Amazing... I wanted to see if there was in fact a correlation between the men and womens opinion on this matter. And I did not see anyone condone "beating women" and I only wanted you to point it out so I could read it in context. I don't argue via the web so your barking up the wrong tree. Sorry for just asking a simple question.
edit on 5/28/2011 by BLKMJK because: Just wow

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

"...I was never beaten or spanked as a child but I would do it to my kids in a heartbeat...

I disciplined just like the video, I actualy had teachers call me for advice on child rearing and ask me how I had such wonderful children, they grew up to be people anyone would be proud of! they have never used drugs or abused alcohol and are happily married with careers.

On the other hand in my family of 7 children where we were never never disciplined and in my husbands family of 4 children who were NEVER disciplined the majority became messed up drug and alcohol abusers no careers no goals did poorly in school no college...the rest are severly depressed only 3 out of all of both families total 10 kids turned out moderatly ok.

So your motto is "beat a kid into growing up right!"
Both my parents were never hit/beaten and they have grown to be brilliant parents and people. I know people now that were beaten/smacked as children who now live bad lives full of drugs and bad life in general. I was never beaten/smacked as a child and I have a good family unit and children.

When I punish my children they have to go sit on the "naughty chair". My son hates it the most and will get very upset. I couldn’t imagine how much more upset he would be if I hit him!!! I just couldn’t do it. I’ve been raised with the belief that you should never pick on or attack somebody smaller or more vulnerable than yourself. This to me also includes smacking a child. This is just my beliefs and opinion, just as you have yours in the above quote.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Don't waste your time,I am not reading anything you write to me though I am sure it is profound.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
wrong post... argh ....

Originally posted by TheDevilOfLies

if you think only women are against this you are wrong

i am a MAN

with the passing of macho man, it may be a cliche, some may call them gay, but i sure as hell am macho and FAR from gay

men too are against children being beaten over getting an answer wrong

like i said in my last post, give me govt funded and provided travel, a few good men, and ill deal with all of the real problems and make real change

with all of the problems in this world, its time for a strike team to hit the corrupt and evil

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join