It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well,Maybe It's Time For An Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So here we go!

Had been browsing this page for some and finally started an account since I couldn't stay quiet (as always
)

I've more or less always felt that there is something more to the world than we are being told and that there are thing happening we cannot explain, still they keep happening.

My main interest in this website is probably the UFO section, since I believe we are being visited and probably already have made contact (through goverments and such).
Also interested in what I found out on this page with parallelel dimensions...well, to make this easy; I'm open minded and interested in very much here on ATS

Had some paranormal experiences (ghost and stuff), missing time, dimension changes, and well, things I cannot explain (atleast could be, thats what makes this interesting)

Anyway, hopefully I will be able to add something to an already great site!

So hello everybody

EDIT: maybe I'm supposed to say something more
I'm 25 years old male and live in Sweden with my girlfriend
That should do it

edit on 27-5-2011 by Azmodan85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Azmodan85

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Azmodan85

Hi and welcome to ATS!!!

See you around the forums!!!
You will find the most exciting posts here regarding UFOs!!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hello Azmodan85...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

link   

link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

new topics

top topics

join