It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O. STS 134 - "Endeavour, Please Pause The Playback..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Hi everyone I came across this video after doing some research. It usually takes a while to sift through some of the hoaxes online to get to something truly real. This is a fascinating video in my opinion. Please let me know what you think.
edit on 27-5-2011 by MrDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
ummm
no offense
but I think this has already
been posted yesterday

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
the blinking light indicated to me it was one of ours i.e. a spy satellite or some such

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The existing thread on this is Here

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
cool you found a UFO video on youtube! Why are people trying to find the truth through youtube? Get your own camara and film your own UFO. Stop posting other peoples stuff.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
cool you found a UFO video on youtube! Why are people trying to find the truth through youtube? Get your own camara and film your own UFO. Stop posting other peoples stuff.

Kinda hard to take a camera out into space and film from a space shuttle, isn't it?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Thats a bit harsh, nothing wrong with sharing a vid they stumble upon.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousEnigma

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Kinda hard to take a camera out into space and film from a space shuttle, isn't it?

you know what i mean, Im tired of, "look what i found on youtube" Really, I wish youtube videos were ban here. or at least if you dident make it dont post it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

lol youtube is an alternative media outlet .

Would you rather us wait and twiddle our thumbs untill the MSM show us ?

Heres a tip for ya next time you come onto a thread and you see a youtube video embded just click away fromt he thread and save your two cents ?

As for the video pause playback as mentioned in the other thread

"The primary function of the record and playback subsystem is to record unprocessed space shuttle instrumentation data during tests and launch countdowns. These recordings can then be played back for posttest analysis when firing room personnel are troubleshooting space shuttle or LPS problems. The subsystem consists of instrumentation tape recorders, telemetry demultiplexing equipment, direct-write recorders, and computers to provide data-reduction capabilities. The subsystem also provides certain functions in support of the CCMS and CDS portions of the LPS. These include the playback of data from downrange instrumentation tapes sent to KSC for data analysis by systems engineers"

science.ksc.nasa.gov...

-www.abovetopsecret.com...
-weedwacker

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This whole pause the playback thing is taken WAY out of context, due to simple ignorance of how and when NASA uses certain terms and commands. Take that ignorance, and bundle it with the desire to believe and you can easily jump to conclusions.

Take a look at the other thread for a very clear and easy to understand explanation of the misunderstanding that leads to people thinking things like this have anything to do with some sort of alien or ufo coverup.

No offense intended, I can remember the day when I was all dough-eyed and eager, things like this would have me all giddy. I almost wish I remained that ignorant, so this subject would at least retain some of the wide-eyed fascination it used to for me.

It turns out, that reality is far more mundane than the out of context things Ufology and the internet pushes on you. All you have to do is dig a little deeper. But I warn you, dig a little deeper and you will loose some of that luster that you currently embrace. Don't kill the messenger.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

You realize there is already an on-going thread about this video??

AND.....the manner in which it is presented (BY the YouTube uploader) is deceptive? (The soundtrack doesn't match the video, in original real-time).

It is a fraud, and a complete waste of time. (Unless you like space operations....and can mute the disjointed soundtrack).

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I was going to post a UFO video that I took last night but it has probably already been posted and debunked by the masters of all knowledge here.

....but anyway....

This looks to be space junk fliping end over end in my opinion, but what do I know.

Irregardless of what it is thanks for your post OP.

new topics

top topics

join