It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish police fire at peaceful protesters in Barcelona

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ontarff

Well put. thanks. And looks like they've been careful to tone down their rhetoric to not include discussion of violent takeovers of campuses using guns and what not. Oh wait they are anti gun now. See how it morphs into whatever works best for them?
edit on 28-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
One of the key players behind the current world chaos, billionaire George Soros, is using his money and influence to back many organizations to promote his ideology and agenda for a NWO.

gulagbound.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

No luck bro.

As much as I hate the Manc's, they lost.

I pulled for them because I hate Barca more

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The question is....

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE REALLY?

Is this the "Arab Spring" ala Europe?

If so, shoot everyone of these suckers will LIVE ammo.

Unless they are in no part connected to Soros and Co., they are the enemy as much as he.

if they are legit? take the enemies weapons. waves and waves and waves..

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ontarff

Oh please the article is so wrong to say that George Soros is a communist, a communist system stands for the people, and the workers, George Soros is a capitalist, not a communist.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What's going on in Spain is actually a little bit more complex:

There are two main national parties: PP (center-right) and PSOE (center-left).
The center left one is right now in power at the country level, but it did pretty bad on the local elections, loosing by about 2 million votes.
Barcelona belongs to Catalonia, where there is a local party in power, which I think also won last elections.
On cities there are several types of order forces, you have the local police which depends on the major which ultimately does what the local party in power says. Then there is Policia Nacional which depends directly of the country government. In Catalonia there is another type of police which is Mossos d'Escuadra which is a law enforcement force that only operates on Catalonia and is commanded by the local government. In there there is no Policia Nacional or they have very few people.

Now the thing in Madrid last week was that the oposition party, the right-center one, which controls the Madrid Region, sent the Local Police and some other local forces to get the protesters out of the Sol square. Then the country government, meaning the minister of interior, sent the Policia Nacional so the local police couldn't do what they did in Barcelona.

I guess that in Barcelona for some reason I don't know they couldn't avoid the incident.

Anyway is a SHAME what the police was doing, no matter who sent them. If that would happen to me apart of probably responding violently, the next thing I would do will be to sue them big time.

Peace!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by ontarff

Oh please the article is so wrong to say that George Soros is a communist, a communist system stands for the people, and the workers, George Soros is a capitalist, not a communist.

Uhm, What?!?! Do you really think so, or are you just being ironic?

I hope for your sake the latter part.

Communism is for the elite, not for the poor bastard on the streets or in the ghetto's.
Maybe, when you got some spare time, try reading None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary Allen.
After you read it, you're gonna feel very very very very silly and not so very smart anymore. (my experience as well)

If you really gonna read it and you know your statement her was really, something a mature elephant left behind, buy your mum or grandma some flowers, and your ignorance will be forgiven. That's all the elite is after since the beginning.

I read the book twice, it's very revealing, believe me! I was as ignorant once as you are right now. For me it helped to get away from the tele, buying myself a Kindle, put 2Gb of books on it and started reading. Too bad I lost the thing, but no worries, I bought a Trekstor 7M and had 16Gb + the 4Gb on board, completely filled. And I still got about 3000 books, that havn't been read yet.

Spend some thoughts on the definition of Communism, I even will help you on your way, allright, but then promise you gonna read that book, can be found everywhere on the internet. Here we go:

China ---> Communisme ---> Suppression ----> No healthy work environment for ordinary laborars ----> 1 child policy ---> elite party boses having everything they want, including foreign products like Mercedes, Beamer, etc.
check my statements out please!.

Well, there are some more countries with some nice caring people in top positions, taking very good care of their citizens. former USSR - Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Nikita Krushchev - Vietnam: Pol Pot - Ho Chi Min North Korea - Kim il sung - Kim yong il - Park Sung chul. - Romania : Ceauşescu - Former GDR: - Erich Honecker, Egon Krenz. China: Mao Tse Dong Albania Enver Hoxha and last but not least the philanthropists from former Yugoslavia: Tito - Slobodan Milošević and Radovan Karadžić. Please let me know if you need a couple of dozen more names if you think these all mentioned above where pacifist, humanist or philantropists.

But you are right, the names mentioned above always took very good care of their citizens. They made sure, none had to suffer or die of starvation, no one got executed just because they wanted to move to another country, none of the names above ever violated their peoples human rights. and so on, and so on and so on ! But I hope you might see what I'm trying to say. And they always shared everything with their people until they had no more for themselves, but I'm sure they didn't mind sharing with their loving people. That's why all these communist leaders where always cheered at and whorshiped by millions!

yeah right, dream on !

Have a nice day, and please get that book.and read it.

Ukuthula

Because I'm a nice guy, I even looked for a legal link to download the book ! legal download here

And as topping on the cake:
Ezra Taft Benson for you! And he's got a really good tip at around 1'10

edit on 29/5/11 by WeirdOldDude because: addendum

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Two videos on the police brutality, and protestors hospitalized.

www.activistpost.com...

It's been nearly a week since the Spanish government, in tyrannical fashion, tried to ban all protests. This tactic just seemed to fuel the anger of the citizens who claim they will not leave the streets until the current system is thrown out and replaced with something that serves the people - not the banks. To the police and security forces: the more you escalate your brutality, the faster this movement will spread.

These people are setting the example for all of us.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Very good pictures here:

cryptome.org...

This is a testimony to the human spirit.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join