It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish police fire at peaceful protesters in Barcelona

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is disgusting, probably the most peaceful protest I have seen and yet the police pointlessly beat them

I bet the dis-info guys will be here any second saying "well the police told them to move and they didn't, so they knew what would happen"

effing pigs

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Its time for the clash of the titans, thats how I feel.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

When speaking to my friend in Egypt when everyting started there. He said they don't care any more. They have become truly free. Free from FEAR free from LOSS. Any time there is a real protest there is always blood to be shed and usually life to be lost. That is the true nature of obtaining freedom. If you go out you need to be prepared in mind and in body. In mind (what ever it takes). And body it would be wise to learn from the cops. Head gear/helmets. Body protection to insulate from bullets and sticks. water tob wash eyes out in case of tear gas. Learn from Egypt where they did it right.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

When speaking to my friend in Egypt when everyting started there. He said they don't care any more. They have become truly free. Free from FEAR free from LOSS. Any time there is a real protest there is always blood to be shed and usually life to be lost. That is the true nature of obtaining freedom. If you go out you need to be prepared in mind and in body. In mind (what ever it takes). And body it would be wise to learn from the cops. Head gear/helmets. Body protection to insulate from bullets and sticks. water tob wash eyes out in case of tear gas. Learn from Egypt where they did it right.

Thanks I wont forget this.

coincidently i was Imagining if I were going to attack where to hit them.

Low-kicks are effective.
There lower face is reachable. If you hit them from an angle on the edge of the chin very hard, they can pass out.
The shoulder area is also reachable, and if you can do it quickly the underarm is breakable.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
25sec

edit on 27-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You give them a flowers ..they give you a stick ..pigs

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
And what would this solve, but escalate a situation and a reaction for a stronger use of force.

I think these groups of people are gaining quite of bit of respect by not retaliating, sure makes the aggressors stand out.

If there is violence on both sides, no one is to blame.

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
It disgusts me when I see this kind of police tyranny to the point that I would love to see a sniper with a .50 cal Barrett sniper rifle decapitating those pigs from a tall building nearby. I live north of Toronto and saw the same kind of tyranny during the G20 summit last summer and it filled me with absolute rage. The G20 fiasco basically set back police community relations by 30 years in Toronto. Nobody I know trust the pigs anymore and view them more as an enemy of freedom now.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The Police were easily outnumbered and could had easily been over powered.....and they want to be careful because that just might happen second time around.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
thanks for the input op.
i recently watched an interview with three spanish youth who were protesting about being shafted financially now and potentially in their future. they all saw through the austerity measures imposed on them and were unwilling to silently accept these measures. with approx 42% unemployment, this situation has the potential to escalate and spread to other nations in the eu.
there must be a way of drawing all the peoples of the world together who are sick of the draconian laws which are and continue to be imposed on us all. an opt-out option to create a truly internet based global population which prohibits all insidious politicians and tyrants from having any influence whatsoever.
f

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The problem is westerners have been conditioned to obey the police, so when they lash out we question 'why' instead of fighting back. We need to desentise the masses to this brainwashing and accept that some people are going to get hurt for the revolution but its for our own future.
We need to start putting bodies forward, throw anything we can at these products of the machine to jam to clogs. Show no pity or remorse because when they baton you over the face they wont go to bed that night thinking twice about it, they'll be high-fiving themselves at the station instead.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
The problem is westerners have been conditioned to obey the police,

They have also been conditioned to think violence cannot solve violence.

Which is strange. These people think a woman found raped and strangled to death in an alley is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining how her rapist attacker got those fatal bullets wounds.

They are servile creatures.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Kind of like the Pitbull biting you on the ankle after its owners ordering it to attack. You can't deal, reason, beg, pity, with it. You don't pat it on the head and say "good doggie play nice" as its knawing away to the bone. Your first instinct to either kick it in the face as retaliation or club it over the head with the nearest thing avaliable.

Whats happening in Barcelona is the Pitbull attacking but the people trying to reason with it. It doesn't understand as its just a dog trained to attack, and is following orders.
edit on 27-5-2011 by RUDDD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
footage of the protest was shown on press.tv at 20:14 bst. quite a few cops swinging batons. if this isn't shown on other news outlets soon, i suspect they intend to take press.tv off the air in the near future.
anyone else seen footage and if i may what channel?
f

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
^Euronews

edit on 27-5-2011 by LLTKing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
THis could be huge. If the protest continues than this could be the first western country to experience protest.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
[Live broadcast ] Spanish revolution Puerta del Sol Madrid: www.ustream.tv...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

I saw it on mail.com website but not on cnn.com, strange

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

its on msnbc

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
NOW it could turn into a revolution. I hate the Mossos d'Esquadra. They are pigs. I routinely see them in the road on my way home with submachine guns randomly pulling people over just to give them flak. Gun ownership here is heavily restricted, so I see no need for them to be armed like that other than to intimidate the population. I won't feel bad for them when they get what is coming to them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join