It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, G-8 Pledge $20B to Arab Spring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
A group of eight geniuses that are in charge of eight failing economies get together and pledge to give other failing economies money

20 Billion dollars

I'll give one guess at who is leading this pack of braniacs but you probably already know.

The elite leaders of the G-8 Summit will announce their support the uprisings sparking up throughout the Arab world, including a possible $20 billion for reform in both Tunisia and Egypt, Reuters reports. In a draft statement to be released at the end of the summit, the leaders write, “We, members of the G-8, strongly support the aspirations of the Arab Spring as well as those of the Iranian people.” President Obama stressed the correlation between economic growth and democratic freedom, saying political change was grounded in the two elements. The summit also condemned the violent response of the Yemeni government to peaceful protests. Al Jazeera notes that the G-8 has, in the past, failed to fulfill aid commitments.

Hey idiots! why don't you fix problems at home before giving away more of OUR money to people that will hate us anyway?

Here is the list of countries printing more worthless toilet paper:

1. USA (no surprise here, HEY IDIOT! THEY HATE US ANYWAY! THEY HATE YOU EVEN MORE!)
2. CANADA (gotta stay neutral)
3. FRANCE (home of the IMF, nuff said)
4. GERMANY (aren't you guys almost broke ?)
5. ITALY (almost broke as well)
6. RUSSIA (???)
7. U.K (well, at least you have a queen to lend you money when you need it)
8. JAPAN (seriously, you have money to give away after mother nature whipped your ass? shouldn't you be like, maybe, oh I don't know, REPAIRING THE NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST YOU HAVE UNLEASHED ON CALIFORNIA???)

edit on 27-5-2011 by Scoriada because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
All I can do is scratch my aching head in wonderment these days. The constant laser like focus on this region in question has be purely baffled when you compare it to the serious domestic problems that are facing the US and our European allies. $20 Billion is a lot of bones to spend on a cause that will never amount to anything worthwhile.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Yeah I saw this article, austerity for every nation except the ones we are romancing.
I say let em build their own cash just like most of us did.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I read this article this morning. When I got to the part of shoring up someone else's economy, I saw red and quit reading...HOW ABOUT SHORING UP OUR ECONOMY DUMBA**????

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You guys still really dont get this whole "money" thing do you?

Originally posted by Scoriada
A group of eight geniuses that are in charge of eight failing economies get together and pledge to give other failing economies money

20 Billion dollars

I'll give one guess at who is leading this pack of braniacs but you probably already know.

The elite leaders of the G-8 Summit will announce their support the uprisings sparking up throughout the Arab world, including a possible $20 billion for reform in both Tunisia and Egypt, Reuters reports. In a draft statement to be released at the end of the summit, the leaders write, “We, members of the G-8, strongly support the aspirations of the Arab Spring as well as those of the Iranian people.” President Obama stressed the correlation between economic growth and democratic freedom, saying political change was grounded in the two elements. The summit also condemned the violent response of the Yemeni government to peaceful protests. Al Jazeera notes that the G-8 has, in the past, failed to fulfill aid commitments.

Hey idiots! why don't you fix problems at home before giving away more of OUR money to people that will hate us anyway?

Here is the list of countries printing more worthless toilet paper:

1. USA (no surprise here, HEY IDIOT! THEY HATE US ANYWAY! THEY HATE YOU EVEN MORE!)
2. CANADA (gotta stay neutral)
3. FRANCE (home of the IMF, nuff said)
4. GERMANY (aren't you guys almost broke ?)
5. ITALY (almost broke as well)
6. RUSSIA (???)
7. U.K (well, at least you have a queen to lend you money when you need it)
8. JAPAN (seriously, you have money to give away after mother nature whipped your ass? shouldn't you be like, maybe, oh I don't know, REPAIRING THE NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST YOU HAVE UNLEASHED ON CALIFORNIA???)

edit on 27-5-2011 by Scoriada because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Don't you know that the European Union has worked out so very well, that this entity only need a stimilus package once per decade
And since we are giving out bail-outs we are sure these stated entities that you have mentioned above op, need theirs as well.

Sad part about this whole joke of a once Republic, is if our Congress had a spine, this nightmare could be over in less than a week

In other news, Dancing with the stars director will be out with a cold today

edit on 27-5-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
You guys still really dont get this whole "money" thing do you?

You mean that it, $, is just pixels on a computer screen?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

An International Monetary Fund report on Thursday said the external financing needs of oil-importing Middle East and North African states would top $160 billion over the next three years.

that article is worth a read

some interesting things i have heard today is the ties between egypt and iran.

the op is right nothing we do they will hate us and that means the west

they hate the west and we are giving them loans and "Credit"

when all those countries are suffering themselves where the hell do they think they are getting that credit and cash.

the middle east has oil what better way to enlsave the region than to offer then credit.

leave it up to the bankers.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Where the heck are they getting all the money from?? and you know what? if you Pledge something that means that you created it and are funding your own uprising.

Just like bush did with is iraqi war.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Its beyond me, the FIRST thing a new president should do is STOP all foreign aid! I think both Republicans and Democrats would agree to this.

top topics

join