It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies of Hollywood and famous deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
ThinkingCap Got me interested in this subject with his thread Rosemary's Baby - A predictive homage to Roman Polanski's Life and the death of Sharon Tate. He outlines his theories on the murder of Sharon tate and the eerie connections between the movie and her death amongst other things. I decided to have a little look around and see what other conspiracies Hollywood could be hiding. I found some interesting stuff out whilst doing some research and here is some of it for everyone to go over. Now don’t get me wrong not saying I believe everything, to me it makes interesting reading and of course there is always the WHAT IF….. factor.

First off il direct you to a site called Hollywood conspiracies this site contains a lot of info on the Freemasons & Kabbalahists as well as other *conspiracies* regarding Hollywood actors. For example:

Here are just a few famous Hollywood Celebrity Freemasons [via MasonicInfo.com]:
Gene Autry
Irving Berlin
Ernest Borgnine
Nat King Cole
Clark Gable
Michael Richards (Kramer)
Peter Sellers
John Wayne
Richard Pryor

Discrepancy on Suri Cruise Birth Certificate - Nurse's License Number is Invalid
Both babies were born on April 18 at St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica. Anne Heffernan is the registered nurse who signed both birth certificates. As TMZ reported Monday, Heffernan, who never saw Suri, signed her birth certificate. A hospital rep says Heffernan is authorized to sign when a doctor is not available.

From same story

And it gets more interesting. The Board of Registered Nursing told TMZ the license number on Grier's certificate comes back to a Dorothy Rork. The license number on Suri's birth certificate is a mystery. There is no name attached to that license number.

Source= Hollywood conspiracies

Again mayb not earth shattering but hey it’s a start

Another site I can direct you to is –Daily 23. Another site highlighting Hollywood conspiracies and urban legends, as well as A Blog About The Weird, Uncanny, And Just Plain Forbidden. Worth a little look see anyhow. Theres a lot on this site that could keep the mind active with conspiracies for a long time heres some examples of top Hollywood conspiracies on offer:

Variety: More Cable Networks Catering To Conspiracy Theorists

Tila Tequila Vs. The Illuminati, Part 3

The Celebrity Doppelganger Conspiracy Theory

Catholic Movie Reviews: Jonah Hex OK, The Backup Plan Evil

"Psychic Court" To Be Paranormal Courtroom Show

Did Doctor Who Predict The End Of The World On June 26, 2010?

Keanu Reeves, Paul Mounet, and the Bill and Ted Connection

Tila Tequila Writes About "Popstars That Worship Satan"

Tori Spelling's Dad Helping Her Marriage From Beyond The Grave

23 False Celebrity Death Rumors

Nicolas Cage's Pyramid Tomb, Elvis, Michael Jackson, and Ghost Rider

Jim Carrey "Kills" Truman

23 Creepy Celebrity Wax Museum Figures

Extreme Movie Theories: The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus

The Amazing Randi Calls Out Oprah

Sarah Jessica Parker Sought Psychic To Help Marriage Woes

Celebrities Photographed With Nazi Imagery

And theres lots more, quite a few don’t you think that are worth a look, theres pages and pages of stuff on that site. –Daily 23.

Another interesting article I came across was book of thoth site, this site is for Paranormal Research and Discussion. This one pertains to Marilyn Monroe and Dorothy Kilgallen and a connection with UFO’S/ET, Or at least a conspiracy surrounding each:

LA county persecutor Mr. John Miner now 86 yrs old, was an investigator of the Marilyn Monroe’s apparent suicide. Now has came to light revelations of alleged audiotapes from her psychologist Dr. Ralph Greenson. As an official investigator he was privy to listen to the tape but under the doctor and patient privilege to protect privacy, was unable to be put in public records but could be evaluated without details. Audio recordings from her therapy session prior to her death, accorrding to Mr. Miner that Marilyn Monroe was anything but suicidal and was looking forward to her future. Mr. Miner has been requesting a new autopsy be done to Marilyn Monroe due to the large amount of barbiturates found in her body as being administered.

This eventual released the Marilyn Monroe CIA Memo through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) which was authenticated by the CIA themselves. Within this document President Kennedy mentioned a visit to a secret air force base to view “things from outer space” (UFO information)...allegedly on a document dated 03 August 1962 - Marilyn Monroe has came across information and evidence of Roswell UFO Crash and aliens from President Kennedy.

Along with the top US Journalist and TV celebrity Dorothy Kilgallen (also a very close friend of Monroe) who had uncovered crucial evidence of a UFO crash and were about to disclose UFO revelation in a would be major joint conference on 14 September 1962.
Information received of the 1954 UFO crash in England at Caldbeck Cumberland was leaked through Dorothy Kilgallen's exclusive reporting of the hydrogen bomb test in Bikini Atoll by a top British diplomat and aristocrat - suspected to be Lord Mountbatten along some British official rank. She forwarded this in a national press release which was printed and published. She was put under CIA scruitiny and surveillance, which had her stopped on the UFO pursuit of a government disclosure also due to being under stress of mental breakdown (evidence of toxic fluoride and '___' traces were in her water supply). But by 1961 resumed (she had concrete evidence from her 1955 investigation (fact finding)).

But by late August 1962 Marilyn Monroe was dead (cancelling the, would be public conference). Dorothy Kilgallen would be found dead in her apartment in Nov 1965 by nearly same circumstances as Marilyn Monroe (silencing the revelation).

Actually a few these I didn’t actually know about, a little more:

According to Burleson, 'Project Moon Dust' had existed since 1953 and whose purpose was the recovering of debris from fallen space vehicles and including UFO crash.
Furthermore behind the TOP SECRET stamp the name Schulgen can be seen as a UFO connection. Brigadier General George Schulgen was the Chief of the Air
Intelligence Requirements Division of Army Air Corps Intelligence as the key in charge of investigating UFOs.

Some very intresting stuff here, authentic? I don’t know but wow
Please read article in full = book of thoth site. The site also contains a vast amount of stuff on ufo in general so well worth a gander.

Here are a few more famous conspiracies most will know about

Paul McCartney is DEAD

Clues such as when when a song is played backwards revealing haunting words, symbolic interpretations of obscure lyrics, and ambiguous imagery on album covers. Some of these have become well known, such as the fact that on the cover of Abbey Road, McCartney is the only barefooted Beatle, and is out of step with the others. The start of the conspiracy derived from the story that Paul crashed his Ashton Martin and then it was reported over the radio. Since then there has been a look and sound alike filling in to support the groups fame.
More links for this conspiracy:
Officially pronounced dead?

paul really is dead

Princess Diana was murdered conspiracy
There are not many people on this planet that wont know at least part of this big conspiracy, outline? Princess Diana is alleged to have been assassinated by order of the queen due to her Muslim relationship. Well that’s at least one theory a few more have been Faked Death, MI6 Killed Di or the Target was Dodi visit the links below for more in depth views.

londonnet

Following Diana's sudden death in Paris, August 31, 1997 many doubts have surrounded the official story of the paparazzi chasing a drunk driver at speed toward an inevitable and tragic accident. Below you will find a catalogue of articles culled from LondonNet's newsdesk that deal with the developing alternative theories of the crash, ranging from "no-accident" to "full blown conspiracy".

From same link - explores some of the theories about her death
the Diana conspiracies

The below is a very interesting site actually , it highlights eerie similarities between princess Diana’s death and the band called the smiths–

It is certainly more than "coincidence" when all the compelling correlations between
Morrissey's work and Princess Diana's death are concentrated in such fitting places:
1. The Smiths album that announces a royal death.
2. The final Smiths compilation before Diana's death.
3. Morrissey's duet with "a harbinger of death".
4. The final Morrissey single before Diana's death.

THE DIANA-MORRISSEY PHENOMENON

Theres obviously more links and sites out there am sure a simple google will find em 

Another major conspiracy and one I am sure almost everyone has heard of it’s the J.F.K assassination. Was it the driver?, was there a shooter on the grassy knoll? Who really was involved here, il not get to much into it as its well discussed on ATS, here are some Links though to have a look at.

Utube video of JFK assassination

ATS THREAD-Did William greer shoot kenedy?

ATS thread – lee Harvey Oswald analysis

the kennedy assassination

the JFK assassination homepage
Elvis Presley faked his own death – this is just one theory surrounding this legends death. the official story?

Elvis died on August 16, 1977 in the bathroom at Graceland. After being found on the bathroom floor, Elvis was rushed to the hospital where he was officially pronounced dead. The coroner recorded the cause of death as cardiac arrhythmia. While true in the strictest sense (cardiac arrhythmia basically means that the heart was beating irregularly and in this case, finally stopped), the attending physicians deliberately omitted the fact that what had apparently caused Elvis' heart to beat irregularly and then stop was an overdose of prescription drugs. These drugs included codeine, Valium, morphine, and Demorol, to name a few. After this information was revealed, Vernon Presley, Elvis' father, had the complete autopsy report sealed. It will remain sealed until 2027, fifty years after The King's death. Elvis' body is buried at Graceland.

source

But this for some reason or another has never sit right with elvis fans, and the conspiracies were born.

elvis information network

mayb unconnected but this cites a mystery to do with elvis daughter lisa marie

The Truth about elvis
The above suggests that elvis Presley faked his death long before he actually *died*

Because he never lived in the first place. He faked his own life before he was even born, and created a music icon that is, without a shadow of a doubt, bigger than Jesus, The Beatles, and Weird Al Yankovic combined.But it doesn’t stop there.
Immediately before faking his death in 1977, Elvis approached a little known actor in California, temporarily switched bodies with him, and starred in a major motion picture that became the biggest hit of the entire decade, and caused a new style of music to explode in popularity.
The actor was John Travolta. The movie was Saturday Night Fever. And the music was disco—a style developed by Elvis back in 1880 in Thomas Edison’s Menlo Park lab.

is elvis alive? A 3 part report

Anna Nicol Smith- just another famous person whos death was surrounded by coincidence and mystery- no one believing the official story. Anna was a model and actress (real name Vickie Lynn Marshall) and died aged 39, from an overdose of prescription drugs in a hotel in Florida on February 8, 2007. An official investigation concluded that she had been killed by a cocktail of drugs.
Within days of Nicole Smith’s death, the web was alive with speculation over the striking similarity with the death of her son, Daniel, who had been killed a few months earlier from a cocktail of drugs. The deaths of both anna nicol and her son have been linked together by some people.

anna nicol smith conspiracy

Mystery surrounds annas sons death

Mystery and Political Intrigue Swirl Around Anna Nicole Smith Tragedy

Anna Nicole Smith's Death: Another Case of Hollywood's Murder Mystery?

The River Phoenix Death mystery. River phoenix was an advocate against the use of drugs and yet on October 31, 1993, he collapsed from an overdose of heroin and coc aine outside a Hollywood nightclub owned by Johnny Depp. People began questioning the official story surrounding his death citing his relentless advocating of drug use and the lack of needle marks on his body
Wikipedia on rivers death

River Phoenix and "The Children of God

Comments about Texe Marrs' statement about River Phoenix in Codex Magica

There are many more famous ones that I won’t go into here but a simple ats search and Google search will show you a lot more such as the deaths of Michael Jackson, john Lennon, James dean, kurt cobain,, Bruce lee and his son Brandon lee. To name a few.

Hollywood as a whole has always had conspiracies surrounding it some that we could attribute a bit of truth to and others that make you think WTF. Here are just some articles I found pertaining to the great Hollywood conspiracies

Mind Control in TV, Movies & Hollywood quotes

Hollywood conspiracies

Famous celebrity death conspiracies

Kings Of Conspiracy – Illuminati Threatened – Signs and Predictions Throughout Hollywood Productions

911 Conspiracy - Hollywood knew Part 1 of 5

Hollywood the ultimate conspiracy guide

Spooky Hollywood: Tangled Web of Charlie Manson page 1

Spooky Hollywood: Tangled Web of Charlie Manson page 2

Well that’s just SOME of the many conspiracies that surround Hollywood, its actors, movies and celebrity deaths, and trust me there are many many more out there.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

You've obviously put alot of effort into this post but some of this stuff is ludicrous. Elvis switching bodies with John Travolta! haha. Please....

I love a conspiracy as much as the next man but some of this is just plain crazy!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Wow. That was a lot of work you put into this. I hope you get some recognition, i.e. S&f. Its a shame I really dont care one bit about hollywood. I mean, im sure some are common folk who got taken for by some shady organization. And sure they create symbolized and cryptic messages in their movies, and "predict" future events.. But I still just hate hollywood.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
On the 'truth about Elvis' link, go to the bottom and click on Tom Hanks! haahahaha. I can't believe the crap this man is spewing.

When providing links to conspiracies, really you should quote some credible info. Honestly the man who is writing on that link is a fantasist and complete nutjob!!

Discredits your post alot. Sorry.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
www.rodneyohebsion.com...

hahahaha - It gets worse! For everyones sake I think you should remove this link from the post.

Unless you're just having a good old dig at conspiracy theorists and showing the most ridiculous things you can find!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

yea as i say in my post some of the theories really do make you wonder wtf was this person smoking
i find alot of it intriguing though none the less, as i say in my post above though id idnt say i belived any of it just sharing things i found, some of it ludacris? yea but its part of the theories that were around at the time
edit on 073131p://04057 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

Unless you're just having a good old dig at conspiracy theorists and showing the most ridiculous things you can find!!

not taking at dig at anyone at all, all i done was note things that i found whilst nosing around when i was writing this, is some of it far-fetched? probably, but there are those that have a ring of truth to it. i believe in always showing 2 sides of the coin so to speak, that includes the far fetched and ludicrous as well as perhaps the more believable stuff its up to the reader to decided either way.

makes interesting reading anyhow

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Of course the "real" "conspiracy" is the CIA's involvement in Hollywood.

Let of of this Illuminati bullcrap, they got you by the balls if you don't.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

S&F You did a good job with your opening post as others said you put some work into it, also i wasen't aware of either website you posted and will now check them out, i suspect some of it will be off the wall but hey every conspiracy isn't true, but i'd bet with some of them where there's smoke there's fire, again good job and thanks for the links.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
great post, rosemary's baby needs to be really looked into, utterly astounding and will help you investigate the related player's, some of the others are pretty bunk tho

ill post again later with some of the things me and mate found, but look into these films

The Man Who Would Be King
Stargate (and the show)
The Road To Eldorado
The Simpsons (mason episode) which i had put to bed as just paranoia but when the episode is seen in context to the man who would be king, you realise it is very much part of it
Dogma
Dragnet
Batman (all of them)
Indiana Jones
Tomb Raider
Men In Black
National Treasure, which people say is just them poking fun at conspiracies, once you realise how all the actors are connected you see what is going on

Directors
Roman Polanski
Steven Spielberg
George Lucas
Christopher Nolan
Roland Emmerich
Terry Gillingham
David Lynch
Ridley Scott

All masonic/Illuminati/occult whatever, i brushed off so much of this as paranoia, until i really dove into it, and i can tell you that yes, the conspiracy is so real that once you see how the media, the music industry, sports industry, the television and film industry are 100% mind control, you will feel pretty deflated and realise the government can do pretty much what they like, because the mind control is so wide in scope, that it is pretty much impossible for the majority to wake up and opt out. they realise the majority of this is true, but cant face it because all the things they do for recreation are making them slaves that want to be slaves
edit on 27-5-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy

not taking at dig at anyone at all, all i done was note things that i found whilst nosing around when i was writing this, is some of it far-fetched? probably, but there are those that have a ring of truth to it. i believe in always showing 2 sides of the coin so to speak, that includes the far fetched and ludicrous as well as perhaps the more believable stuff its up to the reader to decided either way.

makes interesting reading anyhow

That's fair enough mate. Id say you went to alot of effort and the thread is appreciated. I just think some of the links are bonkers. Particularly 'the truth about Elvis' link. If you read the 2pac, 50's, Tom Hanks theories he posted he is clearly bonkers and made the whole lot up!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Surely there are other Masonic actors for the list, alive as well. I was wondering about your list including Earnest Borgnine. Unless I missed something very recent my understanding is that he is still trodding along, 94 years-old. He was always a favorite of mine so let's not send him to an early grave, though that really is no long possible.

- OK, I see Michael Richards on the list now. He's still alive also, only his career is dead.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Havent gotten a chance to read all of your post, yet, I stopped when i read about The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus.. Have you read that?
I read something about on Vigilant citizen n normally don't buy into the Hollywood Illuminati thing, but that one was a trip..

It also talked about The Black Swan and it was dead on.. The movie is totally about split personalities and the price of fame..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
Havent gotten a chance to read all of your post, yet, I stopped when i read about The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus.. Have you read that?

i dont think i have read that one, i have heard of it though, you have my curiosity il need to go hunt it up to look at

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Here you go:
vigilantcitizen.com...

vigilantcitizen.com...

I dunno about the Heath Ledger being sacrificed, but the whole movie is full of occult symbols and is just weird.. Great movie, but the whole feel of it, is eerie

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
S+F just for the sheer amount of information provided. Ive always been interested in Hollywood, and alot of these are great reads. thanks

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I thought this short video would be a great addition to this thread.

You'll notice that now "they" are into technologically resurrecting these stars like they recently did with Michael Jackson and Tupac.

Be well, everyone!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Did anybody ever linked River Poenix' death with Johnny Depp? I know they were friends but stranger things happened in Hollywood if any of this sacrifice for fame stuff is real. River was a promissing young chap with many talents, how did Depp do at the time his friend died on the doorstep of his nightclub?

It all does remind me of ritual id theft, just like lady gaga and her friend.

edit on 29/9/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The kill on Hollywood is the movie Game of Death starring three actors one being Bruce Lee and the other two stand ins, the movie is about a Hollywood mafia that wants parts of peoples contracts and if they don't give in there killed, they think they Kill Lee's character's Billy Lo but after he's shot he fakes his death and comes back and kills the syndicate one by one......

Good movie with a very important story and even some laughs with the different degrees of acting i mean they got academy award winning actors mixed in with basketball players and never before karate acting people the movie has it all......

top topics

join