It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea - Intelligence Assets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hi guys,

New to the forum, long, long time lurker.

It's fairly well known that North Korea has been successful in placing intelligence assets outside of its borders, my question is - does USA or South Korea have intelligence assets within North Korea? I'm talking in particular of the modern day, as opposed to pre/post the Korean War.

While I wouldn't be surprised if in some form there WAS assets inside the nation, it seems it would be perhaps the most dangerous nation on earth for an intelligence operative from an external nation, due to the ethnic homogeneity and ubiquitous presence of internal security personnel.

Thanks

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blackbagbinman

Yes of course, i can imagine, if we got americans going to to jihad and blowing themselves up, than im certain there are north koreans trying to get out or get paid to help commmiting treason against their great ILL leader, its funny you know they got bombs too, any time the US even makes a comment or suggestion in that direction, Kim Jong: *click* Push* Wooooosssshhhh*Missle, its like well ok then, guess we wont talk about you all or ya know what just we'll forget all about North Korea all together...

I thought the US won already in the Democracy experiment thing, we got the highest score first right? or reached the Limit. so we win right? Let Obama enter the Initials USA and lets play another game. now we can quit with all the Dolla dolla dolla bill ya'll???

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blackbagbinman

Hi blackbagbinman, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.
You are more than welcome to start a new intro thread that is about you.
If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

join