It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM CBS Welsh Police officers record 33 UFO Sightings since 2002, only 5 cases are solved.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
A video below of the reports of UFO sightings to police of much most are unexplained.

Also mentioned are the reported Ghosts and big cats etc.

There is much High Strangeness in Wales, but it is often not reported as its part of our history folklore and nothing new as such. Also the huge areas of hardly any human inhabitation.

CBS News Video Report

The most Memorable of recent years and certainly pointing to a cover up was the following:

Police Helicopter Chased By UFO Over RAF Base

One thing of interest on this case that I have not mentioned until now is the following:

As of April this year, the Special Forces Support Group (SFSG) became operational at RAF St Athan, near Cardiff.

The creation of this new force, brings together those who were selected from the RAF's II Sqn RAF Regiment (para), the Royal Marines Commando (para) and members of the Parachute Brigades. The SFSG 's main task is to give direct support the UK's SF anywhere around the world, with additional counter-terrorist duties. SFSG comes under direct command of Director Special Forces and has become a full time member of the UK SF Group

Well well well how surprising is that?

not

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 27-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: Links

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
good work elf.
its good to see some stuff from wales, i remember a few years ago a few friends and approx 300+ people witnessed a massive ufo above abercynon in south wales and it covered the sky above the whole of a street .....
in the end the police said it was a reflection of the fairground that was in merthyr reflecting off the clouds down to abercynon lol.
also ALOT of dodgy stuff going on up in the brecon area ;-)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

not sure why you find it suprising ! Hereford as we know is the main base and the breacons are the training ground for our special forces!

Well well well how surprising is that?

Find your post interesting and something i often wonder about is wether or not there was something more sinnister about all the suicides that was happening in wales! there were almost 20 if i am right in the same area ??

edit on 27-5-2011 by Exforcesuk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Exforcesuk

soz to go off post but according to james casbolt...,

Seven deaths were linked as a possible “cluster.” Dale Crole, 18, hanged himself in a derelict warehouse on January, 5th 2007. His friend, David Dillings, 19, hanged himself on February 18th. Thomas Davies, 20, who knew both of them, hanged himself in a park a week later. Zachary Barnes, 17, who hanged himself on August 11th, is also believed to have known the other victims. In December, Liam Clarke, a friend of Crole, was found hanged in a park. Gareth Morgan, 27, who knew Clarke, died on January 5th this year. Natasha Randell, 17, posted a tribute message to Clarke on her Bebo page two days before she hanged herself on January 17th. On February 13th, Kelly Stephenson was found hanged a few hours after her cousin Nathaniel Pritchard, 15, was declared dead following a suspected suicide. The two cousins were said to be “very close,” and on one of Ms. Stephenson’s Bebo pages, there were tributes to Clarke, Randell and Barnes. Jenna Parry, 16, found hanged on the morning of 19th February, was thought to be a close friend of at least one other victim.

there were suggestions of MI-6 and Group 5-8 special forces working on telephone poles and in telephone boxes in the background while cameras where interviewing newscasters. They suggest these "operatives" were searching for an “item,” which had gone missing from the underground genetics facility below Brecon Beacons in Wales, known as "Trapdoor". They suggest that this item was a Chimera that had gone AWOL and that these chimeras are referred to as a “feeders,” as being near to it reveals such feelings as intense suicidal tendencies and depression. The reason being is that they telepathically feeds on the taste of fear.

conspiracy theorists suggest that the Chimera came into the town and engaged these young people in conversation. It then telepathically hypnotized them with various subliminal suggestions. After this, it went back to the place it was staying (possibly a B&B) and performed a type of remote viewing to the location where the individual was in the process of committing suicide and “fed” off the energies being released here. Modern scientific investigations are now reporting that some reptile species on earth have a type of orgasm when they die, as huge amounts of endorphins are released.

The reasons for the suicides are still unexplained.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by welshbeliever

Thanks for that, the info you provide here is excellent and shows to some degree strange things are a happening in little ol Wales!
Where did you find this info would like to read more, i find it hard to believe or understand how suicide influences suicide and especially to this degree.
I realise we are deviating slightly form the UFO phennomenom but maybe there are connections to be made !

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
MSM CBS Welsh Police officers record 33 UFO Sightings since 2002, only 5 cases are solved.

Sounds a lot like ATS, except the numbers are larger.

The vast majority of ATS ufo 'investigations' are youtube videos of a dot of light in the sky that could be anything at all.
If I was the police, I wouldnt be spending much in the way of resources to 'investigate' them either.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Sounds a lot like ATS, except the numbers are larger.

The vast majority of ATS ufo 'investigations' are youtube videos of a dot of light in the sky that could be anything at all.
If I was the police, I wouldnt be spending much in the way of resources to 'investigate' them either.

Well they cant they have targets to reach to get funding, ie need 25% more drug busts this year but have hit rape arrests, so lets go and arrest 10 people for possesion of a joint, and not bother chasing the burglars or rapists.

Police resources is on a public order/safety re-active response nearly all proactive is TARGETS led for money.

So as there is no financial incentive why would they?

Also must be said the thraed I linked is of a POLICE helicopter witnessed to be chased by a hostile UFO over a british military installation......

Lights in the sky?

Chinese lanterns?

How is that deep bunker in GCHQ or NSA my freind? must be pale down there adding to all these forums all day, take vit D supplements to make up for lack of sunlight.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Hi there Elf,

thanks for posting,
People should also be aware that a lot of `Black` testing goes on in Wales ....esp West Wales and Mid Wales. there are many groups based there including several UAV test areas used by QinetiQ.....
this may explain `some` of the reported cases.

thanks
snoopyuk

top topics

join