It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 things the TSA could do if its power is not sensibly limited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Here a great articIe I want to share with you that shows how deep the rabbit hole is when the issue is TSA. Read the entire article and try not to worry. Seems there are no limits to its power.

(NaturalNews) Let’s ask the commonsense question: If the TSA can run security checkpoints at not only airports but also local high schools, and if the TSA can reach down your pants and feel your genitals in complete violation of your Fourth Amendment rights, and if the TSA says it has the complete authority under the U.S. Constitution to do whatever it wants, then what are the limits on the TSA’s power?

It’s not just an important question, it is THE question of freedom: What are the limits of government power?

1) Conduct house to house searches without warrants or justification of any kind (and arrest people who resist).

2) Shut down your state's highways, railroads and airports at any time, for any reason, without explanation or justification.

3) Conduct body cavity searches at polling stations. This could literally mean TSA agents reaching into your anus to see if they can find any "hanging chads" in there.

4) Search parking lots for cars with Ron Paul stickers, then impound the vehicles under suspicion of terrorism.

5) Begin carrying firearms and using them to enforce its agenda. Right now, TSA goons don't carry guns, but before long they could be sticking them in your face while planting coc aine in your carry-on luggage just to have you arrested and molested in the back room.

6) Demand to install TSA representatives in local Sheriff's offices and police departments. These would function as TSA spies who report on the activities of local law enforcement and keep them in line. It's a classic Nazi tactic, also used throughout the KGB.

7) Announce a TSA fee collection mandate from air travelers, then shut down any airport that refused to comply. This would basically be a for-profit racketeering operation. Pay up or lose your airport.

8) Demand veto power over ALL state legislation involving security, then boycott states that refuse to comply. Yes, the TSA could start having a say in local politics and could even demand the power to veto local legislation it didn't like (such as the recent attempt in Texas to criminalize the TSA's obscene pat-downs).

9) Set up official TSA naked inspection rooms at airports, where TSA officials take travelers into the back room and demand they disrobe as a "security measure." The TSA would effectively operate as a gang of serial molesters.

10) Visit local malls and sporting arenas and demand they pay TSA "protection fees" if they wish to keep their events safe from terrorists. This is classic mob behavior -- a "protection racket" that extracts money from businesses if they don't want to be bombed or burned down. The TSA has already started running bomb exercises in airports just to see how police might reac

There is much more here: Naturalnews

I confess I am a little bit concerned about all this.This is like old news, a very sad 1939 news

edit on 27-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The next thing you know we will have 1984 style big brother cameras in our homes too.

Hide and watch.

They may even outlaw clothing all together.
edit on 27-5-2011 by CN1018 because: to add

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CN1018
The next thing you know we will have 1984 style big brother cameras in our homes too.

Hide and watch.

They may even outlaw clothing all together.
edit on 27-5-2011 by CN1018 because: to add

Somethimes I dont even now if Im watching the TV or the TV is watching me.

Seriously, is the brave new world. I feel sorry for the next generations.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This has got to stop.

The financial terrorism that comes along with this has already been committed. There is only one way to make an immediate impact:

Don't Fly.

We need to see huge lawsuits against corporations that require their employees to fly. Hit the big money where it hurts, in turn, they will pressure the TSA to back off.

BTW- No way TSA is coming in my house!
edit on 27-5-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Well it is not like you could stop them.

If they want to search your ass, take some nudes then rob your house with you in it - they probably can.

And if you 'resist', then they might kill you. Or some cop will kill you - and half the accounts posting in threads about it will be supporting the TSA and the cop.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
This has got to stop.

The financial terrorism that comes along with this has already been committed. There is only one way to make an immediate impact:

Don't Fly.

We need to see huge lawsuits against corporations that require their employees to fly. Hit the big money where it hurts, in turn, they will pressure the TSA to back off.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

Good post Signals. Wish people could do this. When the pocket hurts, things change.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

And if you 'resist', then they might kill you. Or some cop will kill you - and half the accounts posting in threads about it will be supporting the TSA and the cop.

Yeh Exuberant1. I saw your threads on TSA. Something has to be done, and done now.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Host Mike Adams: Top 10 Things The TSA Could do if its Power is Not Sensibly Limited 1/3

Dont know about the other 2. I think they not uploaded it yet. When I find it, I post here.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Parts 2&3

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

S&F'd

the only thing a tsa agent should be shown IMO
is the back of ones hand.

perhaps some technical chicanery for independent flight to by pass the whole airline/airport business
why enter willingly into a place you know is full of predatory perverts?

excellent solutions are proposed on most of the TSA threads here the full boycot thing let the corporations fight it out for us

from
The 36 Strategies wengu.tartarie.com...

Kill with a Borrowed Sword

When you do not have the means to attack your enemy directly, then attack using the strength of another. Trick an ally into attacking him, bribe an official to turn traitor, or use the enemy's own strength against him.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I like this:

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

top topics

join