It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO at the U2 concert in Salt Lake City, USA, 2011-05-24?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The Aliens likes the U2 music? A strange bluish purple light sighted during the U2 concert in Salt Lake City.
An airplane? An elicopter? A toy remote-controlled? A laser beam? I don't know, however a magic apparition above the concert of one of my favorite group!

I should also say that this thing moved like nothing I've ever seen before. Hovered, then darted right-left and up-down. Dipped down behind the billboard sign, then reappeared. 2 blue 1 red lights circled each other in no particular timing or pattern. Toy remote-controlled helicopter with lights is a stretch. Definitely strange, and unidentifiable (to me at least).

Aliens or not, I like U2, for sure.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Looks like a search chopper to me.... video quality is a bit too pants to see any further detail.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I saw it, did u2?

I'll get my coat.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Wow....The movement of the object does not appear to be a helicopter IMO. IT is strange.....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Already been posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Already been posted

Thank you, Sergeant!

Sorry Mod: thread already exist.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Happy to help

Just pointing out the fact it's already been posted .... no need to get sarky
edit on 27-5-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Maybe they just wanted to see for themselves the most overrated band on the planet! Bahahahahahahah

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Wonder if it was taken at '11 o'clock tick tock'? Could it have been an 'Angel of Harlem'? My one 'Desire' would be for it to be real but it appears to be 'Even Better Than The Real Thing'. Its not the most 'Magnificent' video I have ever seen but it could have been a 'Dirty Day' and it certainly wasn't a 'Beautiful day'.

I guess it could be a 'Satellite of Love' filmed at 'Twilight' or maybe they were 'Staring at The Sun' or 'Neon Lights' or even a 'Kite'. 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' with regard to UFO videos. But I will 'Wait Until The End of The World' and 'Wake Up a Dead Man' 'Where The Streets Have No Name' the day I see 'One'.

I will stop now before this reply goes 'Out of Control'. But 'Please' have a 'Perfect Day'. And remember that if it is a 'Red Light' or even 'Scarlett' in 'October', on '4th of July' or even on 'New Years Day' the 'Mysterious Ways' of other beings aren't 'Bad'.

Maybe 'Tomorrow' the 'Unknown Caller' - 'The Wanderer' from the 'North Star' who is 'Lost on a Silent Planet' will arrive in an 'Electrical Storm' and bring 'Peace On Earth'.

'Walk On'

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Probably part of the soft disclosure going on right now!

This is also from an U2 concert;

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Probably part of the soft disclosure going on right now!

This is also from an U2 concert;

Hmm. Really intriguing this! Really!
Thanks for this OleMB

U2... The MUSe....

Maybe you are right.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Ok, I keep trying to post a video to demonstrate how manueverable a helicopter/toy can be when modded. I watched this one and it made me open up a little more about what is and is not possible in terms of mobility and what we see.

edit on 27-5-2011 by QuietSpeech because: trying to get the video to work-if that fails you can look up Jo Kaulbach - Orlando Heli Blowout 2010

edit on 27-5-2011 by QuietSpeech because: trying to get the video to work-if that fails you can look up Jo Kaulbach - Orlando Heli Blowout 2010

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiocfaidhArLa
Wonder if it was taken at '11 o'clock tick tock'? Could it have been an 'Angel of Harlem'? My one 'Desire' would be for it to be real but it appears to be 'Even Better Than The Real Thing'. Its not the most 'Magnificent' video I have ever seen but it could have been a 'Dirty Day' and it certainly wasn't a 'Beautiful day'.

I guess it could be a 'Satellite of Love' filmed at 'Twilight' or maybe they were 'Staring at The Sun' or 'Neon Lights' or even a 'Kite'. 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' with regard to UFO videos. But I will 'Wait Until The End of The World' and 'Wake Up a Dead Man' 'Where The Streets Have No Name' the day I see 'One'.

I will stop now before this reply goes 'Out of Control'. But 'Please' have a 'Perfect Day'. And remember that if it is a 'Red Light' or even 'Scarlett' in 'October', on '4th of July' or even on 'New Years Day' the 'Mysterious Ways' of other beings aren't 'Bad'.

Maybe 'Tomorrow' the 'Unknown Caller' - 'The Wanderer' from the 'North Star' who is 'Lost on a Silent Planet' will arrive in an 'Electrical Storm' and bring 'Peace On Earth'.

'Walk On'

LOVE IT

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Already been posted
Closed.

new topics

top topics

join